Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 4, 2022 4:50 PM

Oct 2021
Success and failure are defined in different ways. People need to understand that everyone has different tastes! People don't think the same way you do! Something you found garbage might be really good for someone else, but it's not anyone's place to prove to someone why their wrong. What defines a good anime, or good taste for you isn't the same for others. A lot of the time people who have problems with something are voicing their opinions so sometimes it may seem like the large majority agree over one opinion, while in reality most casual viewers aren't dissecting every aspect of an anime to prove whether it's good or not, they just want something that's entertaining, and as long as they personally enjoyed it, they'll score it accordingly, regardless of criticism some people may have on it.

Some people obviously liked certain elements they found in Tokyo revengers, like the action, the characters, the art & design, the music, or maybe they found something from the anime that impacted them, like hidden inspirational themes. Just as there's reasons for someone to hate something, there's also reasons to love it as well- it's completely subjective. The manga also has a 8.63 rating so that means it has a solid fanbase. There's no shame in hating or liking Tokyo revengers.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Don't try and get me to cook
I can take care of anything
else but not that

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Jan 4, 2022 5:01 PM

Nov 2020
The manga shoulda ended when it was supposed to around chapter 200ish
Jan 4, 2022 7:37 PM
Jan 2022
I don't understand how people think that garbage is good. It barely has any brutal moments.
Genocyber is a masterpiece everyone has to experience.

Please do me a favor and watch Genocyber.
Jan 4, 2022 7:49 PM

Dec 2020
Man,last time I saw were only 3 replies but haterd thread always dominant.

Though ya TR is just an erased with some re zero elements but first season for me was 7.

For your Information:

Jan 4, 2022 8:05 PM
Aug 2018
If they like usual shonen anime with common entertainment with infinite plot twists they will enjoy it. Edginess or repetitiveness isn’t really a problem for many and there is always a community on every shonen.

Although it may not please everyone, me for example. I’m at the most recent chapter and I want it to end it as soon as possible through…
Reviewing is not easy.
Jan 4, 2022 9:23 PM
Oct 2021
Hrybami said:
Artistic_Valour said:
?? you can find it in any other anime?? Man you did not get it did you? and if you did name any other fiction anime or not any fiction which has the same level of foreshadowing amd planning and execution as Alluka

Hidden sibling getting revealed later on. WOW such level of foreshadowing nothing has ever achieved yet other than Huntrash x Garbage.

Do you stupid?

The reason why Huntrash x Garbage tards are so fucking retarded is because of things like that. They take any single part of the story then hyperbolically praise it as if nothing remotely similar has ever been achieved before. Without considering that it's the kind of things commonly found in basically any series with a plot. Now it's totally fine to like it or say it's good. However, calling such minor plot details as peak fiction and using it as an opportunity to shit on other series is completely retarded and pathetic. You're so convinced that Huntrash x Garbage is the only one capable of writing something 'Superior' that you don't even realize when it's done in other anime. And the worst things is that you accuse people of not understanding Huntrash x Garbage when you're actually the one who read to much into it to the point that you stopped using your brain with other anime so that you would remain convinced Huntrash x Garbage is 'the best'.
I meant the naming of characters you are all morons
Jan 4, 2022 9:24 PM
Oct 2021
Scordolo said:
You yourself have watched only about 40 shows and you are complaining about people's taste.
Bruh.
I haven't added most of the anime cuz its boring to do that . I came to MAL just for the forums
Jan 4, 2022 9:30 PM

Jul 2021
Artistic_Valour said:
Hrybami said:

Hidden sibling getting revealed later on. WOW such level of foreshadowing nothing has ever achieved yet other than Huntrash x Garbage.

Do you stupid?

The reason why Huntrash x Garbage tards are so fucking retarded is because of things like that. They take any single part of the story then hyperbolically praise it as if nothing remotely similar has ever been achieved before. Without considering that it's the kind of things commonly found in basically any series with a plot. Now it's totally fine to like it or say it's good. However, calling such minor plot details as peak fiction and using it as an opportunity to shit on other series is completely retarded and pathetic. You're so convinced that Huntrash x Garbage is the only one capable of writing something 'Superior' that you don't even realize when it's done in other anime. And the worst things is that you accuse people of not understanding Huntrash x Garbage when you're actually the one who read to much into it to the point that you stopped using your brain with other anime so that you would remain convinced Huntrash x Garbage is 'the best'.
I meant the naming of characters you are all morons

😂 This ur thread isn't blocked yet
Are u done insulting all of us that don't think HxH is flawless
Jan 4, 2022 9:54 PM
Oct 2021
katsucats said:
I really don't understand why anyone liked Tokyo Revengers either. I gave it a 3/10, and I wasn't being edgy either. It was genuinely one of the poorest written crap I've ever seen. Takemichi relying on his girlfriend to call the ambulance for his "friend" is the only thing you'd need to know. You could watch a clip of that scene and go like "What the fuck is wrong with you?", then that would be exactly the reaction you'd have for the entirety of the rest of the show. The fact that Takemichi couldn't come up with obvious solutions that little kids who haven't gone back to time could have is most telling.

Whenever there's a show with time travel, people compare it to Steins;Gate. Like please! It would be like Steins;Gate if Okabe had Down syndrome. This happened with Vivy Flourite whatever also. A scientist decides the best chance at saving the world would be to empower a perpetually teenage robot that sings -- that has to be the most mind numbingly dumb concept.
I have not seen Vivy . If people start liking shit like Tokyo Revengers then we will have more and more anime like tokyo revengers . That would be boring af
Jan 5, 2022 1:36 AM
Jul 2018
snowykevin said:
because people have different opinions when it comes to what they want to see in an anime, maybe they enjoy seeing a character get thrown through a loaf of bullshit; personally I didn’t enjoy it much but I still don’t see the reason to get your panties in a bunch over it being popular lmao
true bro like what you wanna like no need to be over critical
Jan 5, 2022 1:37 AM
Jul 2018
I cant trust someone's opinion when half the shows they've seen is apparently 10/10.
Jan 11, 2022 2:20 AM

Apr 2014
Thread locked

If you think any anime is over- / underrated, please use the mega thread instead: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1504768
Swagernator said:
@NoLiferSoul did nothing wrong!

Ardanaz said:
@Nolifersoul did nothing wrong
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» What exactly makes someone an elitist?

AV-25-MU - 4 hours ago

20 by AV-25-MU »»
28 seconds ago

» What's the most important feature in an anime for you?

new_Ango - 19 minutes ago

7 by tchitchouan »»
3 minutes ago

» Why do people like consuming media watching specifically opposite sex get together? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Oshieteoshiete4 - Apr 29

194 by Nurguburu »»
4 minutes ago

» Anime worlds you would rather live in

ST63LTH - 3 hours ago

16 by kagamiiin »»
6 minutes ago

» What does it mean when you rate an anime 6? ( 1 2 )

Akuya - Yesterday

88 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.