Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 3, 2021 4:32 PM

Jul 2021
what your your thoughts on fortnite. I think it is garbage

Dec 3, 2021 4:35 PM

Jan 2021
No,it's not a good game .It's overrated and sucks.Not to mentioned that 99% of the players are little toxic kids.The game looks boring to me
Dec 3, 2021 8:12 PM
Mar 2017
From how it plays I assume so (not played Unreal Tournament games ever but have a general idea but I didn't like Gears shooting controls compared to Killzone for its heaviness if going off Epic's other shooters in the past) but the Battle Royale version at least (not the original tower defence version) is just Last Man Standing/Elimination game mode but with skins, accessible to kids because it's cartoony artstyle gets a pass compared to others (I like cartoon artstyles but it's the overdone type I don't like) among the leftover building mechanics of the tower defence game, YouTubers jumped on board and so on. I've played a few shooters LMS matches or Elimination game modes in racing games to know it's nothing amazing. Sure the Hunger Games/Death Game hype among other things makes sense but eh.

Some games trending I can see why like Minecraft (which I enjoy alongside typical games old and new and am more a collector these days than intooderm.games) but otherwise besides good marketing and how to evolve it has been effective, it's not that interesting I find but I have particular taste so.

Among Us I get the appeal because it's different, it's Cluedo/murder mystery with online and there is few social deduction games but it's smartly made. Sure cosmetics, few maps and so on. I have played neither but I can see one over the other being better.
Dec 3, 2021 8:17 PM

Jun 2021
Not, It even run on low end pc.
But not like a long term games.
You can get bored very soon.

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona
Dec 3, 2021 10:28 PM

Sep 2019
Yeah, best game ever, 10/10.
Dec 4, 2021 7:03 AM

Oct 2019
It’s fine, nothing more tbh. The naruto update was absolutely tragic though lmao
Dec 4, 2021 8:55 AM

Oct 2020
Fortnite is the most overrated game of all time. It's pretty cringe seeing kids wanting to buy vbucks because they want a "sexy" skin.
Dec 4, 2021 9:06 AM

Dec 2021
My thoughts? I think a lot of kids play on it because people like to make love, hence a lot of children. It's also related to school shootings because monkey-see-monkey-do.
My Story
TLDR There were a lot of things I needed explanation for. It's not a daily event after all.

Proof of My Story
Dec 5, 2021 10:30 AM

Feb 2015
I remember fortnite when it was just a zombie shooter wave game. You can tell that game is falling off now because they keep having to do crossovers
Dec 8, 2021 4:09 AM

Jul 2021
Fortnite is alright, the game is more or less fun when it's not solo.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 9, 2021 10:59 AM

Jul 2013
It sucks and like Pokémon Showdown, it's a breeding ground of salty zoomers.

Fortnite is one of the reasons why I think that Avengers Endgame is of the worst movies ever. Really Kevin Feige? Stupefying that overcommercialized dweeb shit?
Dec 19, 2021 5:14 AM
Dec 2017
i would never play something as cancerous as a shooter game at all in general in the first place.

More topics from this board

» Exploring the Intersection of Games, Computers, and Tech Support: A Guide for Android App Development Companies in Saudi Arabia

johnsrp - 2 hours ago

0 by johnsrp »»
2 hours ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

30 by Kajiuran »»
4 hours ago

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
8 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
8 hours ago

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

14 by Timeline_man »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.