Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2021 6:12 AM

Feb 2018
Hold on sec, are u kidding me? what's wrong with u Mary Jane? why does this have a different character? I like the previous heroine, indeed this is very tempting and her oppai are good but somehow this Heroine is not my type. Indeed I like their sex style it's quite erotic especially I like it when Heroine is on the MC's lap upside down, it's quite tempting but yeah, it's over and this Heroine is really bad.

So yeah this is story' about Koizumi as senpai and She's his Kouhai, hmmm exciting. You don't need money, you just have to pay for it with your body.

Pls don't ask where to watch and stop sending me a pm where to watch, are u understand? Always using NekoPoi okay.
Nov 26, 2021 11:35 AM
Nov 2021
Syureria said:
Hold on sec, are u kidding me? what's wrong with u Mary Jane? why does this have a different character? I like the previous heroine, indeed this is very tempting and her oppai are good but somehow this Heroine is not my type. Indeed I like their sex style it's quite erotic especially I like it when Heroine is on the MC's lap upside down, it's quite tempting but yeah, it's over and this Heroine is really bad.

So yeah this is story' about Koizumi as senpai and She's his Kouhai, hmmm exciting. You don't need money, you just have to pay for it with your body.

Pls don't ask where to watch and stop sending me a pm where to watch, are u understand? Always using NekoPoi okay.

Stop being cringe. This is literally an adaptation of the doujin -- that's why there's a different character now. Also, where to watch?
Nov 26, 2021 4:35 PM
Apr 2016
Haven't seen the episode since it's only out on DVD, but the manga was okay.

Out of all of Shinozuka Yuuji's works, this might be the lightest and most palatable NTR. The animation and art looked nice in the trailer. This won't be getting a second part so I wonder how much they actually pack in. Hopefully nothing is cut from the manga.
Nov 26, 2021 11:54 PM
Oct 2020
Can't wait for episode 4
Nov 27, 2021 4:16 AM
May 2020
Stil haven't seen it when it will be released online
Nov 28, 2021 4:27 PM
Apr 2016
Cant find it anywhere
Nov 29, 2021 10:01 AM
Apr 2016
hawkeye_bs420 said:

Out of all of Shinozuka Yuuji's works, this might be the lightest and most palatable NTR. The animation and art looked nice in the trailer. This won't be getting a second part so I wonder how much they actually pack in. Hopefully nothing is cut from the manga.

Saw it, they did cut some things out which is dissapointing since they didn't cut anything out for the first two episode adaptations. MaryJane got lazy with this one. Just 14 minutes compared to the first two episodes getting at most 16 to include everything.
Nov 30, 2021 1:47 AM
Jul 2020
hawkeye_bs420 said:
hawkeye_bs420 said:

Saw it, they did cut some things out which is dissapointing since they didn't cut anything out for the first two episode adaptations. MaryJane got lazy with this one. Just 14 minutes compared to the first two episodes getting at most 16 to include everything.

in fairness, the first had some deleted scenes like how kana and the father got into the room. Plus the first 2 has almost 70 pages in the manga while the 3rd one has only 20+ pages. So that alone tells you the difference.
Nov 30, 2021 8:30 AM
Apr 2016
Natsuhiko15 said:
hawkeye_bs420 said:

in fairness, the first had some deleted scenes like how kana and the father got into the room. Plus the first 2 has almost 70 pages in the manga while the 3rd one has only 20+ pages. So that alone tells you the difference.

I don't think the difference is a good excuse. The fact that this doujin was shorter and they still cut things out for one episode when they couldve just added 2-3 more minutes is still lazy to me. It is what it is, I hope they don't get lazy going forward. The animation and art is top tier, just don't fumble the content.
Dec 1, 2021 5:03 PM
Sep 2007
The music was just weird.
Hi
Dec 2, 2021 4:10 AM
Oct 2013

Overall showed off the nice body with much detail and moved most fluidly and expressively and 3dimensionally (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡
The movement during climaxes looked bit strange but at last was not still.
And showed off her loveliness and sluttiness well (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡
User-sanDec 2, 2021 4:18 AM
Dec 3, 2021 11:46 AM
Mar 2020
bro dark skin milf is fucking toptier
the NTR was totally acceptable gud shit
Dec 5, 2021 11:50 AM

Jan 2020
LollemanV2 said:
the NTR was totally acceptable gud shit

Agreed.

It barely even registers as NTR. It's like the smallest, least intrusive NTR ever animated. Definitely doesn't taint the rest of the quality one bit.
Jan 12, 2022 8:43 AM

Nov 2020
OVA 3 was pretty good. There is an improvement in the animation which does a bit of justice to the original material. The story although in the background but it's fine
SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI

May 7, 2023 12:33 PM
May 2022
I Wonder what will the son think after seeing what happen to his mother?🤔
Jul 29, 2023 11:59 AM
Apr 2021
This hentai animation is so low
Sep 8, 2023 6:45 PM
Jul 2020
This series is an adaptation of a manga, by the same name. It's a collection of stories.
Oct 14, 2023 10:42 AM

Mar 2010
I needed her to act more ashamed.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 8, 6:08 AM
Mar 2017
it was good but damn was she savage towards her own son.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hajimete no Hitozuma Episode 6 Discussion

PervInTheSheets - Feb 2

37 by Grady-Gmoney_199 »»
Apr 15, 4:28 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Hitozuma Episode 5 Discussion

immoral_account - May 31, 2023

7 by Detector1977 »»
Feb 8, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Hitozuma Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Mar 8, 2022

10 by Detector1977 »»
Feb 8, 6:09 AM

» Can Anyone Recommend Other Hentai similar to Episodes 1/2?

Breltric - Jan 8

1 by Fail_Man_X »»
Jan 8, 8:55 PM

Poll: » Hajimete no Hitozuma Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

fourberie - Aug 8, 2020

53 by Rasco »»
Oct 12, 2023 8:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.