Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 10, 2021 7:19 PM

May 2021
When the Holy Grail War started, kirei who is assassins master attacked Tokiomi who is Gilgamesh's master. In later episodes I saw that they both talk normally and Tokiomi isn't bothered by his attack , can someone explain why ? I wouldn't talk normally with a person who attacked me
(I'm just 9 episodes in, NO SPOILERS)
Nov 10, 2021 7:31 PM
Aug 2020
It is stated on episode 1 that they are working together, and if I am not mistaken the following episode after the attack they mention that it was all part of a plan to throw every other master off their scent.
Nov 10, 2021 7:54 PM
May 2021
They are working together. If they are talking normally after that, it implies it was all part of their plan. They wanted to attract other masters to the scene by their fight.
Nov 10, 2021 9:19 PM
Jan 2021
sonu711 said:
When the Holy Grail War started, kirei who is assassins master attacked Tokiomi who is Gilgamesh's master. In later episodes I saw that they both talk normally and Tokiomi isn't bothered by his attack , can someone explain why ? I wouldn't talk normally with a person who attacked me
it's a sort of part of their plan or something, as they've been working together from the start!..
Nov 10, 2021 9:24 PM
Aug 2018
They were working together to fake Assassin’s death, so that the other competitors wouldn’t be wary of Assassin spying and as a show of power for Tokiomi and Archer.
Nov 10, 2021 10:41 PM

Sep 2017
sonu711 said:

Kirei and Tokiomi are allies as shown in first episode.

Tokiomi wanted Kirei to use his servant to attack him in a false flag operation and have Kirei's servant fail so that Kirei could be in the church and use his assassins as a means of spying on other holy grail war participants.

Tokiomi wanted it to be so that he will have an advantage over other participants in the holy grail war.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Nov 11, 2021 2:40 AM

Feb 2019
sonu711 said:

Read the Visual Novel.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Nov 11, 2021 6:06 AM
Jul 2020
Thigh_Tide said:
sonu711 said:

Read the Visual Novel.
Zero isn’t a visual novel, it’s a light novel, and reading the light novel is not necessary to understand this plot point. You just need to pay attention to the anime. Reading the light novel isn’t really necessary at all, since Zero is a much more faithful and comprehensive adaptation than the Stay Nights.
Nov 11, 2021 7:15 AM
Oct 2020
Don't worry about it.. U'll understand
Nov 11, 2021 3:19 PM
Dec 2020
Austin_Beale said:
Thigh_Tide said:

Read the Visual Novel.
Zero isn’t a visual novel, it’s a light novel, and reading the light novel is not necessary to understand this plot point. You just need to pay attention to the anime. Reading the light novel isn’t really necessary at all, since Zero is a much more faithful and comprehensive adaptation than the Stay Nights.
I'm pretty sure it was a joke
Nov 12, 2021 3:07 AM

Feb 2019
Austin_Beale said:
Thigh_Tide said:

Read the Visual Novel.

Who said I was talking about Zero? Any question anyone has about Fate can be answered first and foremost by reading the original Visual Novel, Fate/stay night.
Well I for one already loved Lain.

More topics from this board

» I'm not interested in the fate series at all but

mydaddy - 10 hours ago

6 by Akuya »»
7 hours ago

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM

» Who's your favorite servant?

Ms_Muffin - Feb 19

47 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 28, 5:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.