Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2021 9:21 AM
Feb 2021
This looks a lot like Tokyo Revengers, even the mc looks and acts like Takemichy. The story is also kind of similar. Looks like something that could become popular but I guess we'll see. Not really amazed by the first chapter. Wow, I thought Satou was a lot more of a treath then he actually is.

GrgurNov 7, 2021 9:28 AM
Dec 2, 2021 1:07 AM

Aug 2019
Grgur said:
This looks a lot like Tokyo Revengers, even the mc looks and acts like Takemichy. The story is also kind of similar. Looks like something that could become popular but I guess we'll see. Not really amazed by the first chapter. Wow, I thought Satou was a lot more of a treath then he actually is.

I think it's kind of a parody of sorts...but it's fun enough for now, the last chapter was also really funny.
私だけが自分の夢を見ているのだ
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.