Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 30, 2021 10:36 PM

Nov 2020
I know I already made 2 posts basically telling this anime is amazing. I just finished the anime and I want to say one of the best I ever watched. No one recommended me this anime. I just was like hmm looks like a nice vibe so I’ll watch it. I am so happy for making that decision. The calming and feel good music, the realism, the character development, story, animation and colours, and the like are unmatched. Every episode left me with emotions and satisfaction.

The characters are just amazing. Everyone of the 10 had amazing stories. I was able to connect with each one of them. (Except joji and jota, they are sharing the same brain cell). When shindo ran the ekidan with a fever I was disappointed that I couldn’t see him run but I was able to see his titanium soul. Prince is my fav otaku Every character’s story is what we’re going as individuals in real life. I don’t think A anime will replace this one for a long time. This officially breaks my top 10 anime spot. I’m gonna miss these guys! Loved everyone.

What did you all think of this? Also who do you think Hana liked? Do you like running? Repeat after me. THE MOUNTAINS OF HAKONE ARE👊?……
mechastroOct 30, 2021 10:40 PM
Na, Hashiru No Suki Ka?

Oct 31, 2021 12:21 AM
Mar 2021
I have to agree. I was incredibly surprised by the characters, and loved the Bromance through out. I had just finished Haikyuu and wanted to watch another sports anime and crunchyroll suggested this to me. Most of the time when they suggest a sports anime it’s pretty bad, but I honestly cannot fault a single thing about Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru. An anime that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a unique 24 episode show
Oct 31, 2021 1:02 AM
Jul 2020
THE STEEPEST IN THE WORLD!
Oct 31, 2021 6:19 AM
Oct 2021
I love this anime.
Oct 31, 2021 1:37 PM

Nov 2020
TechnoTrex1089 said:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👊🏃🏃🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️
Na, Hashiru No Suki Ka?

Oct 31, 2021 1:37 PM

Nov 2020
_winterbear_ said:
I love this anime.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👊🏃🏃🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️
Yes what a great anime.
Na, Hashiru No Suki Ka?

Oct 31, 2021 1:57 PM

Nov 2020
zyume said:
I have to agree. I was incredibly surprised by the characters, and loved the Bromance through out. I had just finished Haikyuu and wanted to watch another sports anime and crunchyroll suggested this to me. Most of the time when they suggest a sports anime it’s pretty bad, but I honestly cannot fault a single thing about Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru. An anime that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a unique 24 episode show

Do you recommend me to watch haikyu if I loved this? This is my top 10 fav anime. Not because of the sport itself but because of the emotions and character development mainly. Also good with all the cast going through real life situations.
Na, Hashiru No Suki Ka?

Oct 31, 2021 11:57 PM
Nov 2020
Would definitely recommend watching haikyuu I am still in the second season so I am not that sure but untill now it didn't disappoint and is definitely worth the time ( specially if u like playing volleyball )
Nov 1, 2021 2:32 AM
Mar 2021
mechastro said:
zyume said:

Do you recommend me to watch haikyu if I loved this? This is my top 10 fav anime. Not because of the sport itself but because of the emotions and character development mainly. Also good with all the cast going through real life situations.

It’s certainly a different vibe. It’s a lot more humour based so you won’t get super emotional with the characters. That said, I really wasn’t a fan of it at first, but certainly by the second season it had grown on me, and the way they’ve built up to the next season, it should be really good.

Another anime I would recommend is Kuroko’s Basketball. 4 seasons, with some really interesting characters
Nov 1, 2021 6:42 AM
Nov 2020
I am actually so happy that some are talking about run with the Wind it was one of the animes I myself discovered and watched long ago and I find it very underrated i don't know why people just seem to not talk about such animes. I don't particularly like jogging but I was still able to enjoy and relate to it its simply well done
Nov 1, 2021 7:58 AM

Nov 2020
Totti73 said:
I am actually so happy that some are talking about run with the Wind it was one of the animes I myself discovered and watched long ago and I find it very underrated i don't know why people just seem to not talk about such animes. I don't particularly like jogging but I was still able to enjoy and relate to it its simply well done

Yes I agree and I’ll definitely watch haikyu
Na, Hashiru No Suki Ka?

Nov 1, 2021 9:32 PM
Nov 2020
THE STEEPEST IN THE WORLD... I love this show soo much man by seeing this post all the amazing memories of this show just came back to me ,it's one of the most underrated gems people are missing on this amazing story , Hashiro no tsuki ka??? Man Goosebumps 🔥🔥🔥
Nov 2, 2021 2:22 AM

Nov 2020
Unknown_saiyan said:
THE STEEPEST IN THE WORLD... I love this show soo much man by seeing this post all the amazing memories of this show just came back to me ,it's one of the most underrated gems people are missing on this amazing story , Hashiro no tsuki ka??? Man Goosebumps 🔥🔥🔥

hahahha love it.this show impacted me so much. and yes hashiru no tsuki ka gives me goosebumps everytime.
Na, Hashiru No Suki Ka?

Nov 5, 2021 3:03 PM
Aug 2019
Yes it is very cool the history, the characters' development, the small problems that were present in the group wondering if they could be the best group of runners of tbe final tournment... It is amazing
Dec 11, 2021 7:53 PM
Dec 2017
The steepest in the world! and indeed the anime was really nice.

Feb 3, 2022 1:19 PM
Dec 2019
天下の険!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2019

210 by Mirorin »»
Apr 14, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2019

84 by Mirorin »»
Apr 14, 2:52 PM

Poll: » Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2019

66 by Mirorin »»
Apr 14, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2019

93 by Mirorin »»
Apr 14, 2:24 PM

Poll: » Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2019

68 by Mirorin »»
Apr 14, 1:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.