Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 9, 2021 5:33 PM
Jul 2018
I really don't understand why there are so many negative reviews for this season, I love it so much. And hey, maybe its because of nostolgia, or because the show came right when I needed it in life 3 years ago, idk. But seeing the score drop because the show isn't as popular anymore, and people's tainted opinions on the WotG and DJ makes me kinda sad. Idk, maybe this thread is pointless, since MAL community scores don't mean jack shit at the end of the day, but I really think this show should be more beloved in the anime community. Personally, there will never be a time in my life where I do not think about how much I love this season, but that's probably just me. I get that some people may just like the adventure of season 1 more, and that's understandable. Well, thank you for reading my stupid rant if you did, just wanted to put out my love for this show somewhere.
Oct 9, 2021 5:45 PM
Apr 2021
GGPoke said:
I really don't understand why there are so many negative reviews for this season, I love it so much. And hey, maybe its because of nostolgia, or because the show came right when I needed it in life 3 years ago, idk. But seeing the score drop because the show isn't as popular anymore, and people's tainted opinions on the WotG and DJ makes me kinda sad. Idk, maybe this thread is pointless, since MAL community scores don't mean jack shit at the end of the day, but I really think this show should be more beloved in the anime community. Personally, there will never be a time in my life where I do not think about how much I love this season, but that's probably just me. I get that some people may just like the adventure of season 1 more, and that's understandable. Well, thank you for reading my stupid rant if you did, just wanted to put out my love for this show somewhere.
I didn’t hate the season but it was a massive downgrade from the previous seasons. The animation was really poor for most fights which was kinda annoying
Oct 9, 2021 5:49 PM

Dec 2020
The animation is what killed the series for most ppl
Oct 9, 2021 6:09 PM
May 2021
Understandable,have a great day.
Oct 9, 2021 6:10 PM
Mar 2021
First season was better by a lot
Oct 9, 2021 6:12 PM
Jul 2018
Well this was before the fall of the good animation, and I feel like most people associate this season with the ones that have worse animation. This season actually had the best animation of any of the seasons.
Oct 9, 2021 6:26 PM
Jan 2021
This is season 2 right? I still liked 7ds during this season.
Oct 9, 2021 8:28 PM
Oct 2020
This was the last good season, 3rd and 4th aren't really worth, i recommend you to reading the manga instead
Oct 9, 2021 11:15 PM

Jun 2021
The story was alright but the problem was the animation.....they used up all their main budget on a movie I think and then produced 7 deadly frames s3 or s2 whatever this season is
It was definately shit imo
Oct 10, 2021 7:10 AM

Nov 2020
The season (story telling/plot) wasn't bad, what made people doesn't like it was the downgrade animation...but, besides they, it was a pretty good season (not as best as the 1st one, but still good)
[Translator's note: "Keikaku" means plan]

Just according to keikaku...
-Raito "Light" Yagami
Feb 6, 2:51 AM

Sep 2023
Lmao, people who bitch about animation quality when it's actually *not* objectively bad confuse me. It may not be the best, but why does it even MATTER? Cynics and critics who whine about animation quality are really missing the point. The important elements of what makes a good anime are story and character development. And 7DS has a pretty damn good story. The character part is really about the only valid qualms people should have. It's not easy to continue loving the story with poorly written characters involved. I personally don't have enough issues with characters for it to lessen my love for this show. But I get the hatred of Gowther and Hawk.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2018

61 by Foressss »»
Mar 23, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

69 by Butterball2305 »»
Mar 16, 11:21 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

65 by hidingfrom_BIBI »»
Feb 29, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

46 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 6, 2:56 AM

» possibly unpopular opinion

NG_Chloe - Feb 3, 2019

7 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 6, 2:42 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.