Forum Settings
Forums
Wolf Children: Ame & Yuki
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 8, 2021 8:57 PM

Jan 2020
Is this anime made for furries or what? Because i don’t get it. Literally about a girl that fucks a wolf…
Oct 8, 2021 9:11 PM
Anime Moderator
May 2018
It's about motherhood, more specifically the struggles of raising children as a single mother

the wolf part is to add flavor but it's by no means that the main point that she fucks a wolf
Oct 8, 2021 9:27 PM
Aug 2021
It’s one of the best anime films out there you uncultured swine
Oct 8, 2021 9:29 PM
Jul 2018
I agree, it should be called Cat Children: Ame & Yuki instead of Wolf Children, then we'll have cute kittens and nekos and shit. Weebs love that shit.
Oct 8, 2021 10:38 PM

Jan 2020
BioCrumpet said:
Doesn’t compare to Your Name or A Silent Voice, atleast they dont have a sex scene between a human and a wolf.
Oct 8, 2021 10:41 PM

Jan 2021
AunixHOT said:
BioCrumpet said:
Doesn’t compare to Your Name or A Silent Voice, atleast they dont have a sex scene between a human and a wolf.

Its better than Your Name lmao.

Did you even watched the whole movie?
Oct 8, 2021 10:46 PM
Aug 2021
No it’s doesn’t but they’re a lot newer…I was joking btw.
Oct 8, 2021 10:56 PM

Jan 2020
KiR4T said:
AunixHOT said:

I did and i actually liked it mid way into the movie but then the ending kinda sucked. And that sex scene at the start haunted me the whole movie it was so gross. This movie is just a furry version of Maquia, but that movie is actually REALLY good.
Oct 9, 2021 12:14 AM
Jul 2021
AunixHOT said:
KiR4T said:

I did and i actually liked it mid way into the movie but then the ending kinda sucked. And that sex scene at the start haunted me the whole movie it was so gross. This movie is just a furry version of Maquia, but that movie is actually REALLY good.

I watched both Maquia and Wolf Children recently and they're pretty good. I do agree the wolf seggs was a little weird but if you can get behind that then it's a good movie with good meaning. I'm not a furry by the way.
Oct 9, 2021 12:27 AM

Apr 2016
Well, you're very young OP, so obviously the message this story is carrying flew above your head.

Just stay in your privileged comfort zone next time.
Oct 9, 2021 1:51 AM
Jan 2021
Look at this saints having a problem with a little sex sence
Oct 9, 2021 4:58 AM
Feb 2020
AunixHOT said:
Is this anime made for furries or what? Because i don’t get it. Literally about a girl that fucks a wolf…
bruh did you watch the movie? It's not about a girl fucking a wolf
Oct 9, 2021 5:53 AM
Dec 2020
Overly sensitive people complaining about a sex scene with a wolf when that isn't what the movie was about at all

I really have a hard time understanding people who complain about surface level sh*t
Oct 9, 2021 8:26 AM

Jan 2020
Swagernator said:
Well, you're very young OP, so obviously the message this story is carrying flew above your head.

Just stay in your privileged comfort zone next time.
Nah the message is good but it would have been better without the furry shit. Maquia does this way better.
Oct 9, 2021 8:41 AM

Jan 2020
AniPhoenix said:
Overly sensitive people complaining about a sex scene with a wolf when that isn't what the movie was about at all

I really have a hard time understanding people who complain about surface level sh*t
Well also her hard times raising children alone i guess but is just weird.. If mai from bunny girl senpai could turn into an actual bunny and they had sex while she was in that form at the start then that would just ruin the whole show obv.
Oct 9, 2021 9:19 AM

Jan 2020
kamboi said:
Look at this saints having a problem with a little sex sence
It’s literally BEASTIALITY. But you probably like that shit i guess
Oct 9, 2021 9:27 AM

Sep 2014
TsubasaWoKudasai said:
I agree, it should be called Cat Children: Ame & Yuki instead of Wolf Children, then we'll have cute kittens and nekos and shit. Weebs love that shit.

There's nothing more disgusting than kittens crawling over you. Yikes.
Oct 9, 2021 9:48 AM
Jul 2018
Hrybami said:
TsubasaWoKudasai said:

Hrybami said:
TsubasaWoKudasai said:

Well thats kinda sad because kittens can be adorable.
Oct 9, 2021 5:48 PM
May 2021
AunixHOT said:

Literally, one scene that wasn't even the focus and the point of the entire story made the anime's target audience furries? Where's your logic?
Oct 10, 2021 5:14 AM
Apr 2021
yeah i agree it was really really weird
Oct 10, 2021 5:15 AM
Aug 2011
TsubasaWoKudasai said:

"Wolf fucker and cubs"

But seriously, it's clear that the whole werewolf thing is an allegory for the whole single parenting thing as well as kids being of mixed parentage.

I also know some feminists who were pissed off at the ending because
cipheronOct 10, 2021 5:22 AM
Oct 29, 2021 11:09 PM
Dec 2020
Ironic how OP says Maquia does it better when both present the same grounded themes regarding motherhood except it's actually Maquia that creates more dramatization than Wolf Children creating a less sense of reality.
if you watch Wolf Children and the only thing that sticks in your head is a human and a wolf going at it, then it's quite obvious that you didn't get the core concepts cause it's supposed to be those that go with you after you finish watching this.
Oct 30, 2021 6:48 PM

Oct 2020
cipheron said:
TsubasaWoKudasai said:

"Wolf fucker and cubs"

But seriously, it's clear that the whole werewolf thing is an allegory for the whole single parenting thing as well as kids being of mixed parentage.

I also know some feminists who were pissed off at the ending because
Nope, it should have ended with the kids acknowledging their mother hard work (not literally but through actions) instead of leaving home at the ages of 11 and 12 respectively. Oh and fuck Ame in particular,
Nov 2, 2021 9:43 PM
Dec 2017
Nope nothing about this movie at all is furry pandering.

Nov 16, 2021 3:13 AM
Jul 2018
AunixHOT said:
KiR4T said:

Let's go!! Maquia is the superior Mother.

I was less shocked at the Wolf and the Human going at it (Because I went in expecting that, but the dude could've had the decency to switch to his human form) and more the fact she had 2 Home Births without a Mid-wife present, any assistance besides her husband and the neighbours didn't hear her give birth twice. I'm pretty sure childbirth isn't exactly a quiet process. Not to get into personal buisness but I've been in a house during one and if the women needs to scream to let off pain, she will do it as loud as she needs to.
removed-userNov 16, 2021 3:21 AM
Nov 28, 2021 6:35 PM
Dec 2017
Its not a shonen duel series where god is attacked and dethrone.

You can still like something and not be a furry.

Dec 13, 2021 5:26 AM
Jul 2020
Crow_Black said:
Nope nothing about this movie at all is furry pandering.

Crow_Black said:
Its not a shonen duel series where god is attacked and dethrone.

You can still like something and not be a furry.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I feel like no one on this thread even watched the movie. This thread is ridiculous
Jan 17, 2022 4:17 PM

Sep 2014
They clearly have the ability to switch between human, wolf and furry form. Them having intercourse in furry form was definitely weird.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 1, 2022 5:35 AM
Aug 2020
remember back in 2014 when this was in youtube in full? i nearly cried on my mom's phone
Feb 2, 2022 7:06 AM
May 2020
its an art. and it is meaningful
Apr 4, 2022 6:07 AM

Jul 2021
AnonR said:
Ironic how OP says Maquia does it better when both present the same grounded themes regarding motherhood except it's actually Maquia that creates more dramatization than Wolf Children creating a less sense of reality.
if you watch Wolf Children and the only thing that sticks in your head is a human and a wolf going at it, then it's quite obvious that you didn't get the core concepts cause it's supposed to be those that go with you after you finish watching this.

Finally someone spitting fax. Was the wolf seggs weird? Yeah it was definitely. Did I remember it or think too much about it after watching the movie? Nope.
Those who are making it a bit deal missed the main concept of the movie and/or just trying to nit-pick on the smallest things.
May 13, 2022 3:13 AM
Sep 2018
Got emotional….
May 16, 2022 12:44 AM
Aug 2021
KiR4T said:
AunixHOT said:

watched the whole movie, I am afraid your name still beats it bad
Jul 3, 2022 10:33 PM
Dec 2018
AunixHOT said:
KiR4T said:

i didn't really care that much about that scene but i found it unnecessary and it doesn't add anything to the movie.. plus Maquia is shit and unrealistic af pretty much for a younger demographic
#kyoanistrong

More topics from this board

» I hate ame

luksthefool - Mar 19

11 by haidz0000 »»
Today, 9:26 AM

Poll: » Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

gtr06 - Jul 24, 2012

420 by FZREMAKE »»
Apr 13, 4:07 PM

Poll: » what do you think of the end & Ame`s action ? ( 1 2 )

KaGi-13 - Apr 21, 2013

92 by KURAIKEN63 »»
Nov 23, 2023 1:58 AM

» Ame is loved that much?! really?!

aku_mado - Jul 3, 2022

20 by MichaelJackson »»
May 4, 2023 2:36 AM

Poll: » Why does this anime have a PG - Children rating?

johnyjohny - May 13, 2016

8 by aku_mado »»
Jul 3, 2022 5:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.