Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 8, 2021 8:34 AM

Jun 2021
I love this anime ..
What's your reason for loving it
Haven't found a good anime dialogue to copy yet!!
Oct 8, 2021 8:48 AM
Oct 2017
really bro? what a thread
Oct 8, 2021 8:49 AM

Jan 2021
"Why this anime is Insane?"

Well there is a MAD scientist in it *Ba Dum Tss*

Ok I will stop with my jokes
Oct 8, 2021 8:49 AM

May 2021
Sci-fi, many in this genre aren't good as steins gate
Oct 8, 2021 8:51 AM

May 2021
the chemistry between kurisu and okabe, and the great comedic timing.

Oct 8, 2021 9:01 AM
Mar 2019
Unknown_System said:
"Why this anime is Insane?"

Well there is a MAD scientist in it *Ba Dum Tss*

Ok I will stop with my jokes

That actually isn't a bad one honestly.
Honestly got a smirk out of me.
Oct 8, 2021 9:07 AM
Dec 2020
if_jerry said:
I love this anime ..
17 year old mad scientist who looks 35 and develops ptsd throughout the show
Being human is making mistakes.
Oct 8, 2021 9:21 AM
Feb 2021
It was scientifically accurate and everything made sense without loop holes this is why steins gate is my most fav anime
Oct 8, 2021 9:23 AM
Jul 2018
Because the MC himself is insane.
Oct 8, 2021 9:23 AM
Jun 2021
It's Simple :
I am Mad scientist hououin Kyouma, Sonuvabitch
Oct 8, 2021 9:24 AM

Jun 2021
Good way to get replies
Respect ++
Oct 8, 2021 9:25 AM

May 2020
The perfect mix of genre. Comedy, Thriller, Drama, Mystery, Psychological, Sci-fi, Romance. And time travel. I love time travel and it's so cool, that they use the time travel explanations from John Titor (the real John Titor). worldlines, divergence, convergence, attractor field etc. All that is based on his explanations/chatlog.
Oct 8, 2021 9:36 AM

Jul 2021
Because the maddo scientisto himself is already insane
Oct 8, 2021 10:04 AM
Mar 2021
I really like the main character and all of the characters and the plot and basically everything
Oct 8, 2021 10:20 AM

Jul 2021
"I am madd scientist, Hououin Kyouma, it's so cool, sunovabitch"

What I'm saying is it's self explanatory
Check out SNAFU
Oct 8, 2021 10:58 AM
May 2021
Ikarus101 said:
if_jerry said:
I love this anime ..
17 year old mad scientist who looks 35 and develops ptsd throughout the show

"Describe Steins;Gate in one sentence"
Oct 8, 2021 11:37 AM

Feb 2021
Well written characters, high shock value, one of the best story in anime and best girl Makise.
Oct 8, 2021 12:10 PM

Jul 2017
because of MADDO SCIENTISTO HYOOOOIN KYOOMA

https://youtu.be/PNNmf0yyILs
Oct 8, 2021 12:28 PM

Sep 2014
I don't love this anime, but it was enjoyable.

I've never understood why it's so.loved tho.
Oct 8, 2021 1:50 PM
Nov 2016
My reason for loving this anime is thanks to the 2nd half which was pretty damn awesome and emotional.
Oct 8, 2021 4:31 PM
Oct 2017
Aryaman_Mehta said:
It was scientifically accurate and everything made sense without loop holes this is why steins gate is my most fav anime
scientifically accurate?? they made a fucking time machine from a microwave and a phone

don't get me wrong i love the show, but my ass is more scientifically accurate
Oct 8, 2021 5:45 PM

Jul 2021
BloodyTaer said:
Aryaman_Mehta said:
scientifically accurate?? they made a fucking time machine from a microwave and a phone

don't get me wrong i love the show, but my ass is more scientifically accurate

This is just theoretically but a guy on youtube actually explain how the microwave works lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66gogP7wibs&t=5s
Oct 8, 2021 5:49 PM

Jun 2021
Hrybami said:
I don't love this anime, but it was enjoyable.

I've never understood why it's so.loved tho.

Bro after finishing this anime I was in Trauma ...
That's all I can say for the sake of my favorite anime...
Haven't found a good anime dialogue to copy yet!!
Oct 8, 2021 5:50 PM
Jan 2021
It was one of the only animes ive went into completely blind that blew me away by the end. And it was the first anime i watched after like a year break and after my move so it will always have some nice nostalgia to add to my liking of it.
Oct 8, 2021 11:20 PM
Jun 2021
Other than Kurisu and Okabe nothing is crazy. The whole show can be predicted by episode 2. Them two are great characters, the show had some decent parts in the second half too. But other than giving credit to about 3 or 4 good things nothing crazy at all.
SagepoolOct 8, 2021 11:23 PM
Oct 9, 2021 4:19 AM

Jul 2019
To be honest there is nothing insane or anything that has never been told before but what's good about this anime is their approach to sci-fi genre because genre like sci-fi is highly underestimated in a world full of shounen
Oct 11, 2021 8:42 AM

Feb 2020
Sagepool said:
Other than Kurisu and Okabe nothing is crazy. The whole show can be predicted by episode 2. Them two are great characters, the show had some decent parts in the second half too. But other than giving credit to about 3 or 4 good things nothing crazy at all.

I find it extremely hard to believe you predicted everything on the 2nd episode. Also you gave it a 3 but gave each season of MHA a high score despite it being generic, repetitive and beyond predictable. I'm not bashing you for liking MHA either but you can't say Steins;Gate is predictable and then have MHA in your favorites.

Also I believe your the same guy I called out for this a few months ago.
Oct 11, 2021 9:46 AM

Feb 2021
CyborgSaber said:
Sagepool said:

I find it extremely hard to believe you predicted everything on the 2nd episode. Also you gave it a 3 but gave each season of MHA a high score despite it being generic, repetitive and beyond predictable. I'm not bashing you for liking MHA either but you can't say Steins;Gate is predictable and then have MHA in your favorites.

He's very likely a troll, but battle shonen fanboys aren't usually the brightest anyway.
Oct 11, 2021 9:53 AM

Feb 2020
mzzzman said:
CyborgSaber said:

He's very likely a troll, but battle shonen fanboys aren't usually the brightest anyway.

I believe this is the same guy who said the same thing a few months ago so I don't think he's a troll. I will be honest Steins;Gate is one of my favorite anime of all time so I am biased in that regard. That being said I accept almost every criticism that people make towards this anime except it being predictable. There is just no way that Steins;Gate is predictable yeah somethings you can predict but there is no way you can predict everything and then he gives MHA a 10 when that anime is the definition of predictable.
Oct 11, 2021 10:08 AM
Jul 2018
🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿
Well because it's SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE

HunterXHunter is still better
Oct 11, 2021 11:10 AM
Jun 2021
CyborgSaber said:
Sagepool said:

I’ve never used the spoiler tag before so sorry if it doesn’t work everyone!
Idk if you did before, but the proof I predicted is quite easy to see.
I do believe that the writing in this was well done, but I noticed those points early on and just ended up finishing the show out of spite to confirm I was right. Thats why its so low rated to me. I also am a major action fan anime wise so ya I like MHA. Action shows are always predictable so why bother even trying to. Just sit back and let the action speak for itself.
Oct 11, 2021 11:24 AM

Feb 2020
Sagepool said:
CyborgSaber said:

I do believe that the writing in this was well done, but I noticed those points early on and just ended up finishing the show out of spite to confirm I was right. Thats why its so low rated to me. I also am a major action fan anime wise so ya I like MHA. Action shows are always predictable so why bother even trying to. Just sit back and let the action speak for itself.

So your saying it's predictable because Steins;Gate conveyed information to the audience to help them figure it out well I hate to break it too you but that's how a mystery anime works. That's why they call it a mystery AoT does the same thing which I see you watched and gave a 10 I can give the same examples
. That's not a valid reason because they conveyed information to you as the viewer same way with AoT and other mystery anime/shows that's what makes it a mystery and both Steins;Gate and AoT have plenty of twists and turns to keep the audience guessing.
Oct 11, 2021 12:56 PM
Jun 2021
CyborgSaber said:
Sagepool said:

So your saying it's predictable because Steins;Gate conveyed information to the audience to help them figure it out well I hate to break it too you but that's how a mystery anime works. That's why they call it a mystery AoT does the same thing which I see you watched and gave a 10 I can give the same examples
. That's not a valid reason because they conveyed information to you as the viewer same way with AoT and other mystery anime/shows that's what makes it a mystery and both Steins;Gate and AoT have plenty of twists and turns to keep the audience guessing.

I just told you what I saw man lol. Knowing the end of the mystery is valid reasoning to dislike it to me. A good mystery show to me gives all the information without knowing they were giving any information at all and just let the plot unfold. Steins Gate hit me over the head with future plot points while in Attack on Titan each season gave me little bits and even now we don’t know the whole story. I knew the ending in Steins Gate right away so its not the same to me. We just have different opinions on mystery plots I guess. Plus I did say up above just let the action speak for itself and Attack on Titan has plenty of that. But that is all my opinion is, just not a fan of the show even though Okabe is cool.
Oct 11, 2021 1:59 PM

Feb 2020
Sagepool said:
CyborgSaber said:

I just told you what I saw man lol. Knowing the end of the mystery is valid reasoning to dislike it to me. A good mystery show to me gives all the information without knowing they were giving any information at all and just let the plot unfold. Steins Gate hit me over the head with future plot points while in Attack on Titan each season gave me little bits and even now we don’t know the whole story. I knew the ending in Steins Gate right away so its not the same to me. We just have different opinions on mystery plots I guess. Plus I did say up above just let the action speak for itself and Attack on Titan has plenty of that. But that is all my opinion is, just not a fan of the show even though Okabe is cool.

What I stated would ruin the plot twist/ ending to season 1 and season 2 of Attack on Titan both Steins;Gate and Attack on Titan conveyed information to the audience for the audience to come to their own conclusions. I can go on and on about the information that would actually ruin Attack on Titans whole plot but Isayama did that anyways with the ending to the manga. Also I should a better term instead of mystery both anime foreshadowed how everything would play out. Just because you could see the ending coming doesn't mean you could see how they would get to that point. Also just because Kurisu said that line at the beginning doesn't mean anything at the start we don't know what the story will ultimately be about and might I add that Okabe originally fails the same one that finds Kurisu and talks to her and thats where Steins;Gate Zero comes into play to show us how Obake figured out how to achieve Steins Gate because again he originally failed. And your prediction and coming to the conclusion of the anime was based off of one line by Kurisu said at the start ok so you predicted everything else because I sure as hell didn't.

So in your eyes or from what I'm gathering Steins;Gate is worse because it doesn't have action and the luxury on being a longer series because it wasn't designed to be that's actually dumb because My Hero does nothing different from arc to arc and is beyond predictable just like most shounen/action anime but in your eyes it has action so thats ok. If that's the case why even watch Steins;Gate in the first place it's obvious that it won't have any action in it. Also why are you even posting this again if you don't like Steins;Gate that's fine but what's the point of posting this again on Steins;Gate forums. Do you care that much to get your opinion across because you still didn't sell me on it at all.
Oct 11, 2021 6:47 PM
Aug 2020
Well, nothing makes sense until it makes sense, so you go insane if you don't commit to it. I loved every part of it.
Oct 20, 2021 5:54 AM
Dec 2017
Because thats Okabe larping as one even though he's more than that deep down.

Nov 8, 2021 8:56 AM
Jul 2021
Why wouldn't Steins;Gate be insane? The MC, other characters, the groundwork of the story, the story itself, the voice acting, the visuals, the character development -- Steins;Gate is magnificent from nearly every aspect.

Nov 9, 2021 6:27 PM
Feb 2021
I love this anime and the ways it tied up everything , but overall the anime is just good ( My opinion ) . For a series Quality of individual episodes matters a lot for me , pacing of SG was good but the episod wise it has a plenty of slow , bland episodes, same Goes for code geass the anime is only consider among best only because of the ending ( which is indeed goated), it had pretty bad pace and a f ton of bland boring slow episodes and Romance . I wouldn't consider SG a top 10 because of that .
Nov 11, 2021 5:30 AM
Jun 2021
-Fluffy- said:
Good way to get replies
Respect ++

Are you Daru, the Super Hax0r?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1829 by mjjones0 »»
May 3, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Activelee - Aug 16, 2011

485 by Ronin_4011 »»
Apr 30, 4:26 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Sep 6, 2011

685 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Apr 28, 9:45 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Apr 19, 2011

260 by OmBerry12_Bleach »»
Apr 24, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

805 by Nemesis133 »»
Apr 24, 8:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.