Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Goblin Slayer (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 21, 2021 3:22 PM

Jun 2015
I see the streaming service I use censored Tokyo revengers, but in that they only blurred out the manji signs everywhere. The actual ep times are the same.

The same place has this show as well, but needs login to watch the uncensored version which I can't.

The difference is the two versions have varying lengths, the censored one is about 2+ mins shorter for each ep.

What am I really missing out on if I watch the censored version?

Is the uncensored version really worth the effort of pirating?
Sep 21, 2021 3:24 PM

Oct 2012
Probably some blood and killing or more disturbing scenes. yes it is worth pirating.
Sep 21, 2021 3:35 PM
Dec 2020
KuroudoAkabane said:
I see the streaming service I use censored Tokyo revengers, but in that they only blurred out the manji signs everywhere. The actual ep times are the same.

The same place has this show as well, but needs login to watch the uncensored version which I can't.

The difference is the two versions have varying lengths, the censored one is about 2+ mins shorter for each ep.

A lot more back story graphic scenes gore and a lot of sexual themes overall pirating the show would be better, because the censorship destroys several key story points and some characters motivation
Being human is making mistakes.
Sep 21, 2021 3:40 PM
Nov 2020
KuroudoAkabane said:

For goblin Slayer you definitely want to watch the regular version, because a lot of the important details/ backstorys are taken out in the censored version. Granted a lot of the stuff is gore and sexual themes but a lot of that is important details for characters and the story.
Sep 21, 2021 3:55 PM

Oct 2016
Some sexual scenes and visualizations are cut.
Sep 21, 2021 4:07 PM

Jan 2021
How is pirateing that hard. It's easier then grabbing your credit card and looking for what streaming site has it
Sep 21, 2021 4:51 PM
Jul 2018
There're multiple versions ?
Sep 21, 2021 4:52 PM
Apr 2021
Tokyo revengers has whole scenes cut out in censored version though
Sep 21, 2021 4:53 PM
May 2019
KuroudoAkabane said:

i mean what do you expect your gonna be mission out when you watch a censored version of course its gonna be the booba no booba for you
Sep 21, 2021 5:30 PM

Jun 2015
Fernando10095 said:
How is pirateing that hard. It's easier then grabbing your credit card and looking for what streaming site has it
the free censored version is on YouTube, just play n watch. Through fire stick.

Pirating means downloading and playing through TV's firmware.

Only aac sound codec or lower, 8bit x/h264 4.1 or lower video codecs, tv can't play soft subs so hard subbed.

One look on nya and you will see how hard it is to find.

Computer is broken so handbrake to lower codec is not an option anymore either, I used to do that a lot earlier.
Sep 21, 2021 5:35 PM

Jan 2021
KuroudoAkabane said:
Fernando10095 said:
the free censored version is on YouTube, just play n watch. Through fire stick.

Pirating means downloading and playing through TV's firmware.

Only aac sound codec or lower, 8bit x/h264 4.1 or lower video codecs, tv can't play soft subs so hard subbed.

One look on nya and you will see how hard it is to find.

Computer is broken so handbrake to lower codec is not an option anymore either, I used to do that a lot earlier.

U can also just watch it on a pirate site u dont need to download it
Sep 21, 2021 8:08 PM

Feb 2021
Lol everyone saying pirating is hard obviously doesn't know KissAnime had a 10 yr ran before being shut down and their are dozens of other sites like it still up. KissAnime was goat tho rip
Sep 21, 2021 9:10 PM
Jan 2021
You gonna miss a goblin party
Sep 23, 2021 5:36 PM
May 2021
I had no clue this had an uncensored version ugh
Sep 23, 2021 5:59 PM

Sep 2013
If you're just going to watch it for the story you're not going to really miss anything. There will be a couple of unnecessarily graphic scenes removed. The rest will probably just be censored blood splatter, which there is a lot of.
There's no need for all this tension.
Aug 15, 2023 7:15 AM
Sep 2013
Super late here, but I wanted to watch this, but can't seem to find a solid answer on whether or not the US BD release uncensored. I know this came out on DVD as well, and apparently the DVD version was still censored outside of Japan aside from the Malaysian version bizarrely. I can't seem to find any info on the US/Global/Worldwide/whatever BD.
Aug 16, 2023 11:17 AM

May 2022
ExtendedRenegade said:
Super late here, but I wanted to watch this, but can't seem to find a solid answer on whether or not the US BD release uncensored. I know this came out on DVD as well, and apparently the DVD version was still censored outside of Japan aside from the Malaysian version bizarrely. I can't seem to find any info on the US/Global/Worldwide/whatever BD.

I can't help you with the BD uncensored version but I suggest You use VPN and connect with Singapore server so that You Can Watch it in YT on Muse Asia. They have both the censored and uncensored version.
π’Ÿπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 π’Άπ“ƒπ“Žπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ 𝒹𝒾𝒸𝓉𝒢𝓉𝑒 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

288 by Ronin_Alx »»
Apr 18, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2018

195 by Miki42 »»
Apr 1, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2018

372 by Tartyus »»
Mar 1, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2018

382 by azzther »»
Feb 26, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2018

992 by Devonnius »»
Feb 22, 8:54 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.