Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 19, 2021 7:39 PM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PV), television ads (CM), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Cardfight!! Vanguard: overDress Season 2 | TV | PV
The Bushiroad TCG Strategy Presention event held on Tuesday released a key visual and a promotional video for the second season of Cardfight!! Vanguard: overDress. In addition, the event also revealed that the series is receiving a third and fourth season. Cardfight!! Vanguard: overDress Season 2 premieres on October 5 at 12:00 a.m. via TV Tokyo, TV Aichi, and TV Osaka.

Gekijou Tanpen Macross Frontier: Toki no Meikyuu | Movie | Trailer
The official website for the Macross franchise released a trailer for the short film Macross Frontier: Toki no Meikyuu on Saturday. The film will be produced by Satelight and is set to premiere in Japanese theaters on October 8 alongside Macross Δ Movie 2: Zettai Live!!!.

Gyakuten Sekai no Denchi Shoujo | TV | PV
The second promotional video for Gyakuten Sekai no Denchi Shoujo highlights the series' main cast and features the series' ending theme song "Reverse-Rebirth" by Aina Suzuki. A new key visual was also released through its official website on Friday. The original television anime produced by Kadokawa and Lerche is scheduled to air on Mondays at 11:00 p.m., starting on October 11.

Kakkou no Iinazuke | TV | PV
The second promotional video for Shin-Ei Animation and SynergySP's anime adaptation of Kakkou no Iinazuke highlights Nao Touyama as her character Hiro Segawa. Kakkou no Iinazuke is scheduled for 2022.

Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. | TV | PV
The official website for Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. released the anime's second promotional video on Wednesday. The series' opening theme song by Cider Girl, titled "Cinderella," as well as its ending theme song "Hikare Inochi" by the duo Kitri are highlighted in the video. OLM is producing the television anime that is set to premiere on October 7 at 12:00 a.m. via TV Tokyo. Streaming service Netflix is also broadcasting the anime weekly outside of Japan starting on October 21.

Macross Δ Movie 2: Zettai Live!!! | Movie | Trailer
The third trailer for the second Macross Δ film was released through the official website of the Macross franchise on Saturday. The video features the theme song "Walküre wa Akiramenai" performed by the cast as the unit Walküre. Macross Δ Movie 2: Zettai Live!! is scheduled to open in Japan on October 8 alongside Gekijou Tanpen Macross Frontier: Toki no Meikyuu.

Maou Evelogia ni Mi wo Sasage yo | TV | PV
A set of promotional videos for Studio Houkiboshi's anime adaptation of Maou Evelogia ni Mi wo Sasage yo was released through AnimeFesta's YouTube channel on Wednesday. Each video previews the respective main characters Evelogia and Toshiaki Gozu, while also featuring the series' ending theme "Change the world" by Shun Horie and Takuya Satou as their respective characters. Maou Evelogia ni Mi wo Sasage yo begins its television broadcast on October 1.

Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu 2nd Season | TV | PV
The promotional video for the second cours of Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu highlights the series' cast and previews the theme song "Keishou no Uta" performed by Yuiko Oohara. Produced by Studio Bind, the television anime is set to premiere on October 4 at 12:00 a.m. via Tokyo MX, BS11, and KBS Kyoto.

Puraore! Pride of Orange | TV | PV
The official website for CyberAgent and DMM's multimedia project Puraore! Pride of Orange released two promotional videos for its television series on Saturday. The anime will be produced by C2C and is scheduled to premiere on October 6 at 11:00 p.m. via Tokyo MX.

Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei | TV | PV
The second promotional video for Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei previews the cast members as their respective characters and also features the insert song "Shinka→LOVE♡." Children's Playground Entertainment and feel. are co-producing the television series that is set to air on Tuesdays at 2:00 a.m., starting on October 5.

Sword Art Online: Progressive Movie - Hoshi Naki Yoru no Aria | Movie | Trailer
The official website for A-1 Pictures' movie adaptation of Sword Art Online: Progressive released its fourth trailer on Saturday. The
film's main theme by LiSA, titled "Yuke," as well as its main cast are highlighted in the video. Sword Art Online: Progressive Movie - Hoshi Naki Yoru no Aria makes its theatrical debut in Japan on October 30.

Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu Movie | Movie | Teaser
A promotional video for Kyoto Animation's recap film of Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu was released through the project's official website on Sunday. The movie is slated for 2022.

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Sep 20, 2021 11:48 PM

Jan 2020
I'm more hyped for Komi-san after watching the PV, I cannot wait!!!

I almost jumped out of my seat seeing the PV of Tsurune until I realized it's a recap movie. :( I got excited for nothing. It's a bit weird that they're making a recap of a show that aired 2 years ago, I wonder if they have a sequel in plan, I hope they do.

I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.

More topics from this board

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 15 minutes ago

2 by EcchiGodMamster »»
6 minutes ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

15 by Andromeda »»
2 hours ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

8 by AddaeAkono »»
2 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
Yesterday, 5:34 PM

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
Yesterday, 4:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.