Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2021 3:13 PM

May 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I heard before that this manga had complex story, but did not expect reading it to be this kind of challenge for me. Space-time travel, the ancient race with superpowers, destiny... and all of that ending with "it was all a dream" sequence, nice. For once I was not bitter about this though, it just fits this kind of dreamlike storyline.

Definitely not my favourite series, sci-fi is not really my thing, I also consider some other works by Moto Hagio to be simply more interesting and fun. This one was... intriguing and unique for sure, but also quite tiring. In the end, the story itself won't stay with me for long, neither will the characters.

Nevertheless this series is over 40 years old already, I think it's important to read classics like this at least once in a while to broaden your perspectives. It's just so much different than shoujo stories we get nowadays. 6.5/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.