Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2021 8:40 AM

Jul 2021
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
official link : https://comikey.com/comics/castration-rebirth-manga/52/

the only good things about this manga is the art , while the plot is so stupid , like the writer is thinking with his d!ck .

page 5 : why does her bra still cover her b00bs ? because the r@pists were nice and considerate ?

page 28 : er , no , you can not stab through people 's hard bones with a blunt shovel .

page 33 : fighting strong , tough zombies with weak arrows , this must be the most stupidest thing that i have ever seen . weak arrows can not penetrate the hard skulls , so she can only aim for the small hearts . and there is no guarantee that shooting the hearts can stop the zombies . a club or a sword is more effective than an arrow .

plot : isekai + tensei + harem + the main character is the last male . this trashy setting reminds me of the crappy manga-s world's end harem and parallel paradise .
daywithoutgamesSep 3, 2021 9:24 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Sep 15, 2021 11:13 AM

Nov 2015
Much interest:
Es una obra curiosa la verdad. Pero no nos encariñemos con ninguna chica porque todas tienen la bandera de la muerte sobre si.
Nos leemos.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyosei Tensei Chapter 3 Discussion

daywithoutgames - Sep 16, 2021

0 by daywithoutgames »»
Sep 16, 2021 4:05 AM

Poll: » Kyosei Tensei Chapter 2 Discussion

daywithoutgames - Sep 16, 2021

0 by daywithoutgames »»
Sep 16, 2021 3:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.