Forum Settings
Forums
Blue Period
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2021 1:37 AM

Apr 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, Shouyo's mom seems to be very unsupportive of him :( Probably the reason why he's so aggressive most the time. Overall good chapter, just some kids having fun.
Aug 23, 2021 12:48 PM

Apr 2018

A beautiful cover.

Yataro is going out again. Working as hard as he can to forgive the ''Yataro'' that hated painting. Pretty funny how his mom didn't even know that he had a part-time job. Hashida's working hard and already has the trust of the children there. Yataro gotta step up his game. He's on friendly terms with the Guardians but that's not enough.

I love the dynamic between Hashida and Yataro. It feels like a teacher-student relationship. Hashida's such a knowledgeable person. His supportive side can bring you happiness in a second.

Yaguchi's comment on Kumi-san's painting made the second half of the manga a lot more interesting. The author has an interesting way to make the children's expression scary as hell.

''There doesn't exist a person who sees the world in the exact same way as you do''. Average mal people can learn from that quote.

The ending was quite different from the overall chapter. Shouyo's mom arrived and seems like she's the unsupportive kind. Now, I understand why he acts like that. Hopefully, Yaguchi will be able to help them.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 29, 2021 12:29 AM

Oct 2017
Ah so Shouya's mom is that kind of person, makes sense why Shouya is like this.

Other than that beautiful chapter again. Some of those kids are very interesting.
Nov 5, 2021 7:34 AM

Oct 2016
Well, I guess there's the reason why Shouya is the way that he is. Shouya's mom is probably like the Geidai teachers I guess, she wants a specific way of art from her son.

I see Yatora is a milf attracter, nice. Really nice chapter, especially when they went out to the park. Everyone has their own ways of seeing things, Yatora must have finally understood what Saeki-sensei really meant back then.
Aug 14, 2023 5:21 AM

Apr 2020
Colorblindness sucks, man

Loved this kind of activity as a kid

That's disappointing to hear from Shouyo's mother
May 3, 2:23 AM

Aug 2019
Terrible mother alert

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Period Chapter 42 Discussion

SideCharacterKal - Aug 15, 2021

8 by 17hunter00 »»
May 15, 6:22 PM

Poll: » Blue Period Chapter 40 Discussion

SideCharacterKal - Aug 12, 2021

11 by 17hunter00 »»
May 15, 5:34 PM

Poll: » Blue Period Chapter 66 Discussion

PentaDace - Nov 28, 2023

6 by Sun_Chan »»
May 3, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Blue Period Chapter 65 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 27, 2023

4 by Sun_Chan »»
May 3, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Blue Period Chapter 64 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 27, 2023

4 by Sun_Chan »»
May 3, 4:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.