Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 13, 2021 11:40 PM
Feb 2021
Seriously I see a lot of people hate Naoya but I think he’s one of the best parts of the show, he’s just a giant Himbo and his negative brain cells leads to some great comedic situations, I feel like people read too deep into him when he’s really just meant to be a simple character (like all the characters in the show)
Aug 13, 2021 11:46 PM
Jul 2021
People hate Honest people
Aug 14, 2021 12:02 AM
Apr 2018
He is dumb but has a good hearth and values. Also he is very funny.
And like Wang says, he's very honest and I like that. Naoya is a Chad.
Aug 14, 2021 12:19 AM
Jun 2021
i mean like that ruined him he doesn't act like a normal boy like intentionally a girl is letting you touch her breasts and he doesn't blush or feel good about it like who wouldn't and if he isn't interested in doing it why is he two timing WHY

also about the latest ep [SPOILER]
why does saki mom make her wear costume if naoya is confused he said it like what does he want date them or not and also the 2 ep teases u so much like at first i liked it but now i don't
that's all.

tell me if you agree with me or not
Candy:
Aug 14, 2021 12:19 AM
Dec 2009
The worst thing is that there is at least one real case in Japan, where this happened

And they were not only boyfriend and girlfriend, they were a married couple, when the husband came with his wife to tell her that he had fallen in love with someone else, but that he would rather be without either of them than to stay with only one.

In the end, the original wife agreed and the three lived together, each woman with her children.

Sorry for my English, it's not my first language
Aug 14, 2021 12:23 AM
Jun 2021
Anzuelo said:
Meep777 said:
Seriously I see a lot of people hate Naoya but I think he’s one of the best parts of the show, he’s just a giant Himbo and his negative brain cells leads to some great comedic situations, I feel like people read too deep into him when he’s really just meant to be a simple character (like all the characters in the show)
Anzuelo said:
And like Wang says, he's very
Anzuelo said:
honest and I like that. Naoya is a Chad.
50% agree 50%don't
Candy:
Aug 14, 2021 12:36 AM

Oct 2020
Meep777 said:
it should be a Henta! Anime instead of this, the author just made this anime go wasted,( also me, I hate this show it is very bad)
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Aug 14, 2021 12:49 AM
Feb 2021
TeaNotFound said:
i mean like that ruined him he doesn't act like a normal boy like intentionally a girl is letting you touch her breasts and he doesn't blush or feel good about it like who wouldn't and if he isn't interested in doing it why is he two timing WHY

why does saki mom make her wear costume if naoya is confused he said it like what does he want date them or not and also the 2 ep teases u so much like at first i liked it but now i don't
that's all.

Chad protagonists don’t get flustered by some breasts
Aug 14, 2021 1:28 AM
Nov 2020
I find him insanely annoying as not only he’s not as loyal as he think he is but he tends to yell out that he’s a 2 timer 24/7 (which it seems he wants everyone in the world to know) I mean the only thing he has going for him is loving his girlfriends and being a 2 timer and that’s pretty much it. He’s just really irritating, bland character.
Aug 14, 2021 1:36 AM

Jan 2021
Perhaps he’s too loud, but nope. Naoya is by far one of my favorite male characters ever. He’s hilarious and a man of his word. Whatever he fucking says, he will really do it

I hope no one I know irl sees my secret account~

Anyways, do I look cute in this outfit?~

Aug 14, 2021 2:25 AM
Jun 2021
Tbone_ said:
TeaNotFound said:

that's all.

Chad protagonists don’t get flustered by some breasts
*ahem*did u call me a beast because i like it. Lol
Candy:
Aug 14, 2021 2:46 AM
Jan 2021
Naoya is very annoying, and that's what makes him an interesting character, and also a big reason to hate him, just like i do.
Aug 14, 2021 5:35 AM
Apr 2021
To be honest, Naoya is amazingly annoying, I swear to God. This character made the anime much worse in my opinion. Maybe I don't know, I'm too biased, I don't personally hate harem anime but this one is definitely on my list.
Aug 14, 2021 5:54 AM
Senpai

May 2021
Because he is the biggest beta male out there in the universe. But it is funny tho.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Aug 14, 2021 7:37 AM
Feb 2021
TeaNotFound said:

that's all.

But it’s not a serious show, it’s just a show about dumb comedy within a poly group that all share a singular brain cell, the entire point is that all of them are idiots, if you want a serious harem watch the quintessential quintuplets it’s really good, but this show isn’t that and it’s not trying to be nor did it promise that
Aug 14, 2021 8:03 AM
Jan 2021
The moment people take this way too serious its already a big mistake
I mean come on now, taking things way too serious on a fucking comedy harem?! BRUH
This isn't go-toubun for fuck sake 🙄

I thought that we already went through about this before, about how you shouldn't take this series too serious in the first place
They still haven't learn their mistakes from osamake huh
Jensen52Aug 14, 2021 8:08 AM
Aug 14, 2021 8:10 AM
Jun 2021
Meep777 said:
TeaNotFound said:

that's all.

But it’s not a serious show, it’s just a show about dumb comedy within a poly group that all share a singular brain cell, the entire point is that all of them are idiots, if you want a serious harem watch the quintessential quintuplets it’s really good, but this show isn’t that and it’s not trying to be nor did it promise that
well if i look at it like that it'll make a lot of sense and i could enjoy it like i enjoyed the 2 at first it was funny,creative and well your right about that i watched the quintessential quintuplets 1st season and i enjoyed it.
thanks_bro.
Candy:
Aug 14, 2021 8:12 AM
Oct 2017
Meep777 said:
TeaNotFound said:

that's all.

First off, that's a dumb excuse you just made, given we've seen much better examples.

2, have you seen Kaguya-sama or Konosuba?
Aug 14, 2021 8:18 AM
Feb 2021
I’ve seen konosuba and I think this show is much funnier, I just think people should take that stick out of their ass and get off their high horse is all, a show doesn’t need to be “intelligent” to be good or enjoyable
Aug 14, 2021 12:24 PM
Mar 2021
Hate him because he acts like rock Lee on crack, honestly why does he scream the whole script
Aug 14, 2021 6:34 PM
Jul 2020
Dude why do people hate anime characters that don’t hide feelings, you see it in 99.9% of romance to even over powered isekai characters. This is the show I’ve been looking for.
Dec 8, 2021 10:08 AM

Oct 2008
I like him, he makes for a boring MC, but his honesty is relatable. Also a big fan of polygamy, so while I don't think it's interesting, I can appreciate the anime.
Dec 13, 2021 1:00 AM
Aug 2021
Eh he feels to weird as a character, like shouting every now and then, showing too much determination.. yep and almost 90 % of the jokes weren't funny for me
Dec 13, 2021 7:01 AM
Jul 2021
As a man, I don't hate him. Naoya is one of the MCs that impressed me in this show. Maybe the girls who watch this anime I'm sure hate it HAHA.

Unlike most Harem types, the MC in this anime is quite interesting for me. Maybe there's a reason I hate it but it actually makes me want to watch this show until the end. I just hope There will be a season 2. Really can't wait!!!
Dec 15, 2021 5:05 AM
Jul 2021
He is truly dumb, but he is Straightfoward and honest character
Dec 15, 2021 5:07 AM

Feb 2019
He is dumb and annoying.
Jan 1, 2022 2:01 PM
Oct 2020
KiiroiSenko said:
The worst thing is that there is at least one real case in Japan, where this happened

And they were not only boyfriend and girlfriend, they were a married couple, when the husband came with his wife to tell her that he had fallen in love with someone else, but that he would rather be without either of them than to stay with only one.

In the end, the original wife agreed and the three lived together, each woman with her children.

Sorry for my English, it's not my first language
worst thing? Sounds like mans living the life. Veryyyyy risky move but payed of
Oct 25, 2022 1:10 AM

Apr 2013
He's a two-timer, that alone is enough for people to dislike him. Not a very favorable trait to have.
Oct 27, 2022 2:48 AM
Mar 2021
I can't decide if naoya is the biggest Chad ever or the biggest fucking idiot of all time and if he deserves a slap.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2022 10:46 AM
Jun 2016
he's doing Allah and Mohammad SAW works
Apr 22, 2023 6:25 AM
Apr 2023
I hate naoya cuz he cheated if I was naoya I would tell blue head girl to go away I really hated naoya though he is honest
But still damn I hate him

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

106 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 24, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2021

116 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 24, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

313 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 21, 9:38 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

181 by bem_bir_ilke3 »»
Mar 11, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2021

96 by Treyv0n »»
Feb 29, 2:41 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.