Forum Settings
Forums

Healin' Good♡Precure Movie: Yume no Machi de Kyun! Tto GoGo! Dai Henshin!! Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2021 10:49 PM

Jul 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This movie made me realize how horrible is Nodoka's life personally.

This movie is basically Nodoka doing what she never could, enjoy her life. Go to Tokyo have a super good time with friends,with the magic of technology.

But then the Cures have to fight to fight a Go Princess-wise dream robbing fox villain.

We knew that no one will die, but Nodoka seeing her mother faith, is kinda heavy for her.

By my point of view Kaguya did what she could, wrong maybe but kinda okay. Nodoka parents may would do the same.

I really thought Nodoka would hit Kaguya with the mallet.

So all magical beings of Precure Universe know each other kingdoms?

Seeing how Tropical Rouge is well drawn in this movie I look forward for their movie.
BlichoBoyJul 25, 2021 10:54 PM
Jul 31, 2021 2:00 AM

Sep 2012
I have a theory based on the movie.

Aug 4, 2021 4:45 AM

Feb 2020
Beautiful and emotional movie.

Kaguya is so adorable. <3

P.S. That short Tropical-Rouge segment was pretty hilarious. :)

SerafosJan 29, 2023 10:00 AM
Sep 5, 2021 7:23 PM

Aug 2007
I like to say I enjoyed this move. I like the double transformation of Dream with Grace.

Also I liked that for first time in years the Miracle Lights didn't appear, but those pendants have the same objective. With tose I like how Grace heal Kaguya.

Egoego as a small good and white fairy was so cute. And finally poor Syrope, screenwriters forgot about this fairy and Maipo.
Nov 18, 2021 11:40 AM
Oct 2020
RPGX_Omega said:
I have a theory based on the movie.

This is a cool theory. It wouldn't be the first time Pretty Cures met in a dream.
Apr 23, 2022 9:05 AM
Sep 2015
More Yes! 5 content is always good!

The villain wanting to steal flower buds from hearts... now where have I heard that before? 😅
Feb 1, 2:47 PM

Nov 2012

How are Healin Good's movies so good when the series itself sucked so hard 😭😭😭

More topics from this board

» Does anybody know where I can watch the movie?

NinoHaruhara - Jul 13, 2021

3 by NinoHaruhara »»
Jul 21, 2021 2:25 PM

» Info.

tsubasalover - Oct 30, 2020

4 by Phasar2022 »»
Dec 1, 2020 3:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.