Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 24, 2021 5:17 AM

Feb 2021
Nate71 said:
DeonX said:

Oh yeah? Now that thread is a joke huh? You sure were defending your opinion on that thread even though it was a 'joke'.
If you had two brain cells left in your oversized head you would know it’s impossible. How do you defend somethings that’s impossible to happen. You can use my past threads to counter my arguments all you want but you still haven’t added anything to this argument other than point out past threads

Are you serious? You yourself started the thread, defended you opinion, claim that it was a joke, then when I point the facts out and other fellow MAL members give their opinions about THIS thread, you talk shit to us. You imbecile, your thread yourself states "change my mind". But when people are giving their opinions you aren't happy with them and try to defend your claim cause majority of the people who have replied to this thread disagree with you. You can drag out this argument all you want but that doesn't change the fact that you're being a dumbass here. Also how desperate for attention are you? You make shitty threads and when people reply to those threads you are pissed about it lol.

Jul 24, 2021 7:16 AM
May 2021
DeonX said:
Nate71 said:
If you had two brain cells left in your oversized head you would know it’s impossible. How do you defend somethings that’s impossible to happen. You can use my past threads to counter my arguments all you want but you still haven’t added anything to this argument other than point out past threads

Are you serious? You yourself started the thread, defended you opinion, claim that it was a joke, then when I point the facts out and other fellow MAL members give their opinions about THIS thread, you talk shit to us. You imbecile, your thread yourself states "change my mind". But when people are giving their opinions you aren't happy with them and try to defend your claim cause majority of the people who have replied to this thread disagree with you. You can drag out this argument all you want but that doesn't change the fact that you're being a dumbass here. Also how desperate for attention are you? You make shitty threads and when people reply to those threads you are pissed about it lol.
No dumbass, you shut the fuck up. First of all, if it wasn’t clear to you that thread was a joke then you are either too dumb or just have no sense to determine what a joke was. Nobody in that thread took it seriously but you. They may have said no, but nobody ranted. And also, nobody gave any solid opinions here. They just say “You’re wrong” and that’s the end of it. You haven’t added anything at all so before you start calling me an imbecile and talking shit about me maybe you should have a look within and see why the fuck you’re here if you aren’t going to contribute
Jul 24, 2021 7:20 AM
May 2021
DeonX said:
Nate71 said:

I tell people to Change My Mind with controversial takes hoping that people will at least make a solid argument as to why I’m wrong when all them just say “why should I change your mind” or “I don’t have to change your mind”. Then when I make threads that aren’t detail nobody responds.
Jul 24, 2021 7:57 AM

Feb 2021
Nate71 said:
DeonX said:

I tell people to Change My Mind with controversial takes hoping that people will at least make a solid argument as to why I’m wrong when all them just say “why should I change your mind” or “I don’t have to change your mind”. Then when I make threads that aren’t detail nobody responds.

That's what I'm saying. When people say something other than "why should I change your mind" or something similar, you act as if they attacked you or something and then keep on arguing with them.

Jul 24, 2021 7:59 AM

Feb 2021
Nate71 said:
DeonX said:

No dumbass, you shut the fuck up. First of all, if it wasn’t clear to you that thread was a joke then you are either too dumb or just have no sense to determine what a joke was. Nobody in that thread took it seriously but you. They may have said no, but nobody ranted. And also, nobody gave any solid opinions here. They just say “You’re wrong” and that’s the end of it. You haven’t added anything at all so before you start calling me an imbecile and talking shit about me maybe you should have a look within and see why the fuck you’re here if you aren’t going to contribute

You can ramble all you want, but that doesn't change the fact you're lying. No one was joking around in your previous thread. Also if you were joking, why were you defending YOUR 'joke' huh?? You just wanna drag out illogical arguments based on fallacies.

Jul 24, 2021 12:57 PM
May 2021
DeonX said:
Nate71 said:

You can ramble all you want, but that doesn't change the fact you're lying. No one was joking around in your previous thread. Also if you were joking, why were you defending YOUR 'joke' huh?? You just wanna drag out illogical arguments based on fallacies.
how are you gonna tell me the point of MY thread. Like why don’t you understand that. If you couldn’t tell already I like to get people mad on here
Jul 24, 2021 7:11 PM

Jun 2014
MAPPA used to be a great studio. They were consistent back in the studio's early days when Maruyama still had influence. But then Maruyama's ideologies were thrown out the window and the left the studio. Now MAPPA has basically adopted the same business model as A-1 Pictures. They take on more work than they are able to handle, and that often ends in mediocrity. They are occasionally able to produce a high quality product like JJK, Inuyashiki; but the results are wildly inconsistent. When they're working on multiple series at once, the difference in quality between the 2 (or 3) can be sickening. The quality of their original story writing has also gone downhill. Zombieland is only anime original I've enjoyed from them in the last 5 years. Their original stories before 2016 were all good -- Kids on the Slope, Zankyou no Terror, Punchline, Yuri on Ice.
Jul 24, 2021 7:15 PM

Feb 2021
Nate71 said:
DeonX said:

how are you gonna tell me the point of MY thread. Like why don’t you understand that. If you couldn’t tell already I like to get people mad on here

Like you said you like to make people mad, by making illogical comments and by defending your so called jokes that it's practically useless to argue with you lol cause you are hellbent into no accepting anything. I can also ask you the same thing; why don't YOU understand what I'm saying? Also are you just commenting so that you can increase the number of forum posts or do you even have a valid and logical counterargument? You were also the first one to start abusing so idk how well you're taking the conversation.

Jul 25, 2021 3:57 AM

Jan 2021
lmao ok bruh, CSM looking great so I'd say mappa is a great studio. Wanna know what's a bad studio tho? Perriot.
Jul 25, 2021 4:51 AM

Apr 2020

Nate71 said:
DeonX said:

Trolling IS cool^^ absolutely

It's not petty and child like. Not at all.

You're a Winner :D And we are all VERY. VERY. MAD.

Jul 25, 2021 6:30 AM

Jul 2011
bad bait.........................why are these kind of 3d still allowed
Jul 30, 2021 2:44 AM

Jun 2020
jujutsu kaisen looked really good tho
Aug 8, 2021 4:35 AM
Nov 2020
spaesu said:
Nate71 said:
Im not even gonna tackle AoT S4 cuz SJWs will attack me saying that I should be grateful.
no the "SJWs!!!!" will not attack you for shitting on the production quality of aot s4, however what they will attack you for is blaming that on the overworked animators in the shitty mappa studio who are paid slave wages...
"blaming that on the overworked animators"srsly?did he mention animators?get some candy kid
Aug 8, 2021 9:47 AM
Oct 2020
Well it's just about personal preferences, no comments whatsoever
Aug 8, 2021 10:00 AM

Apr 2015
I entered this thread expecting talk of work culture but all I got from OP was nonsensical rants about something, something SJW.
Aug 8, 2021 10:39 AM

Sep 2016
I'm quite surprised about the praise JK's visuals get..

Animation during fights, sure, but outside of that I think it's.. ok at best, the art in general lacks details and I've noticed so many errors (perspective, characters looking too small or too big compared to the environment etc) and this is just from watching 7 episodes before saying this is too ugly for me to watch.
Aug 8, 2021 11:03 AM

May 2021
I feel like you are just watching the bad part of Mappa instead of the good part. I recommend watching show like JJK, Hajime No Ippo, Banana Fish, Dororo to see how good Mappa adapts this mangas.

Aug 8, 2021 11:03 AM
Jan 2019
Nate71 said:
I go into threads and see people saying that Mappa is on Par with Bones, Wit and other great studios and I used to lie and agree to try and fit in but I am tried of lying. Mappa is bad studio and Im tired of pretending it’s not!!! Inuyashiki looks bad, Kakegurui looked disgusting and Im not even gonna tackle AoT S4 cuz SJWs will attack me saying that I should be grateful. That’s not how products work, you aren’t satisfied with a product because it exists, if it’s bad it’s bad. Mappa keeps taking on my fav manga and Im tired of it because they are so inconsistent. I hope they pick up Vinland Saga S2 cuz I would lose my mind. They recently picked up CSM and I am scared because although the trailer looked good, Mappa baited us with a good AoT trailer but gave us garbage results. So yeah, Im done lying.

Dude you have problems. Serious problems. You don't recognize quality. Aot s4 was good, jjk was good, the animation they produce is good. They're not perfect, but they're still good. You need to realize that this is your very own dumb opinion and it very unpopular. Keep it to yourself cuz your down bad rn. Save the embarrassment and delete the thread, that's my only advice to you.
Aug 8, 2021 11:05 AM
Jan 2019
Nate71 said:
JYX said:

Watch Zankyou no Terror first and if that still doesn't change your mind then you're clueless about animation.
Or I just have eyes, I’ve watched almost every Mappa show just to confirm with my hunch and nothing except Jujutsu Kaisen and God of High School looked good everything else ranged from okay to bad

Have you watched Dororo?? Your so clueless man...
Aug 8, 2021 11:12 AM

Feb 2010
Otakughosh said:
Nate71 said:
I go into threads and see people saying that Mappa is on Par with Bones, Wit and other great studios and I used to lie and agree to try and fit in but I am tried of lying. Mappa is bad studio and Im tired of pretending it’s not!!! Inuyashiki looks bad, Kakegurui looked disgusting and Im not even gonna tackle AoT S4 cuz SJWs will attack me saying that I should be grateful. That’s not how products work, you aren’t satisfied with a product because it exists, if it’s bad it’s bad. Mappa keeps taking on my fav manga and Im tired of it because they are so inconsistent. I hope they pick up Vinland Saga S2 cuz I would lose my mind. They recently picked up CSM and I am scared because although the trailer looked good, Mappa baited us with a good AoT trailer but gave us garbage results. So yeah, Im done lying.

Ah, another individual trying to spread his/her/their cancel culture shit. By the way, you actually are an SJW.

the OP clearly smokin something if he thinks SJW are everyone who disagrees with him, but "cancel culture."

both of you are throwing around words that don't have meaning.

"SJW" is literally code word for "anyone i don't like," at this point.

and "cancel culture" is code word for any criticism i don't like.

its kinda stupid that we live in times where expressing dislike in anything is suddenly "cancel culture." just because you voice it out load.

"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Aug 8, 2021 11:24 AM

Jun 2016
Nate71 said:

Hmmm what you said is kinda how you look at things as in most cases above it didn't effect me much as i was ok, it's not horrendous as studio deen which is famous for butchering manga, mappa did great job with JJK and i think many people don't like fluid animation and inuyashiki was good it's 3D looked off but it was not as bad as other studios and AOT was fine and true many things didn't look good but it's bluray is out and things are looking good in that so maybe they hold onto final product for bluray, and also watch dororo, banana fish, dorohedoro, ushio and tora, shingeki no bahamut

CSM is not out but i can say quality will atleast be bit down but tbh all these things are nit picking as they are not that bad as you are pointing them out. And you also didn't watch too many shows to begin with.

Having said that i believe mappa is not a good studio not because it's animation is bad according to you but it is actually not paying it's employee properly and double downing on the payment method and how they are going and taking projects this could lead to their meltdown like studio madhouse so essentially mappa is on it's way for it's downfall.

So not gonna change your mind as i also think mappa ain't a good studio regarding a totally different thing.
Tats_Spill_TeaAug 8, 2021 11:32 AM
2023 might be the year where I will be happy. This year is not happy year.
Aug 8, 2021 1:58 PM
Jul 2018
DESMOND17 said:
spaesu said:
no the "SJWs!!!!" will not attack you for shitting on the production quality of aot s4, however what they will attack you for is blaming that on the overworked animators in the shitty mappa studio who are paid slave wages...
"blaming that on the overworked animators"srsly?did he mention animators?get some candy kid
yeah... he didnt mention that, are you confused..?
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts. ( 1 2 )

Pinoffin - Yesterday

50 by TsutanaiFuun »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 9 hours ago

33 by Ratris_Decision »»
5 minutes ago

» Great Teacher Onizuka

Enn - Mar 21, 2007

10 by TheMechaManiac »»
12 minutes ago

» What's an anime that didn't meet your expectations, and what's an anime that exceeded them? ( 1 2 )

JKKH - Jul 18, 2022

67 by Spunkert »»
20 minutes ago

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - Apr 23

33 by deg »»
28 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.