Dec 2009
I can't find Volume 3 translated anywhere

Can you please link me to it?
Aug 31, 2021 6:50 AM

Nov 2013
ZeraX said:

You've probably already found it. Maou Dante was originally released as 3 volumes, but later re-released as 2 compilation volumes (same content, just less volumes with more page count each). The fantranslation is based on this re-release. Vol. 1 of this edition should have around 293 pages and vol. 2 around 261. If that sound like what you've already found, than you have the whole manga.
You all need to watch Nami.

Aug 31, 2021 10:49 PM

Dec 2009
abystoma2 said:
ZeraX said:

You've probably already found it. Maou Dante was originally released as 3 volumes, but later re-released as 2 compilation volumes (same content, just less volumes with more page count each). The fantranslation is based on this re-release. Vol. 1 of this edition should have around 293 pages and vol. 2 around 261. If that sound like what you've already found, than you have the whole manga.

Oh, so that manga just ends when Dante gathers the devils army? sucks that it has no real conclusion.

Thanks for the clarifying though
Apr 1, 2023 11:09 AM

Sep 2012
abystoma2 said:
ZeraX said:

Thanks for clarifying mate. Nice to see that its fully translated!
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.