Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 15, 2021 4:53 PM

Feb 2021
the apple wasn't washed, you should wash an apple if you aren't going peel away that red thing, he ate multiple unwashed apples during his life, i wouldn't be surprised if he lost because the unwashed apple upset his stomac
don't know why i made this i guess i was bored.
Jul 21, 2021 4:13 AM
Apr 2020
what are you smoking
Jul 24, 2021 8:00 AM
Sep 2019
That's a nice and high quality weeds stuff there 👏
Aug 20, 2021 2:40 AM
Jul 2018
The physical world was originally perfect before the fall of man, Adam and Eve were meant to live forever and as the progenitors of mankind they were genetically superior to the other humans and did not have any deformities so there would be no problem with consuming raw fruits and vegetables like that, after the sin of Adam, all of creation became fallen, groaning and slowly disintegrating, death and disease came to the world and with each passing generation more deformities accumulated, so that incident with consuming a large amount of raw fruits might have been a problem if it happened at a much later time.

Also in One Piece during the Wano arc, Luffy and Zoro consumed heavily poisoned meat from animals that were drinking water which was polluted by Kaido's factory and it did not really affect them much at all, so it is also that some characters can handle it.
removed-userAug 20, 2021 2:49 AM
Aug 20, 2021 2:50 AM

Feb 2021
Kirikagure said:
The physical world was originally perfect before the fall of man, Adam and Eve as the progenitors of mankind were genetically superior to the other humans and did not have any deformities so there would be no problem with consuming raw fruits and vegetables like that, after the sin of Adam, all of creation became fallen, groaning and slowly disintegrating, death and disease came to the world and with each passing generation more diformities accumulated so that incident with consuming many raw fruits might have been a problem if it happened at a much later time.

Also in One Piece during the Wano arc, Luffy and Zoro consumed heavily poisoned meat from animals that were drinking water which was polluted by Kaido's factory and it did not really affect them much at all, so it is also that some characters can handle it.
thanks for your explanation

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 4 Discussion

FANTOMX - Jan 31, 2021

6 by Artromex »»
Apr 6, 5:33 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 88 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Mar 27

2 by SoulReaper01_ »»
Apr 1, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 87 Discussion

NinjaStuart115 - Feb 26

2 by Brunilde »»
Mar 19, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 86 Discussion

NinjaStuart115 - Jan 28

3 by ilydaniela »»
Feb 11, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 85 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 25, 2023

15 by Comander-07 »»
Jan 7, 1:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.