Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Jun 20, 2023 4:58 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Ayo this concept is wild 🤣 mf is so lucky

So surprised the girls are willing to put up with this. Not sure if I like the MC yet
Jul 15, 2023 6:24 PM
Sep 2016
this is the reason i stopped watching anime for a while...what a piece of stinky shit
Sep 21, 2023 8:00 AM
Apr 2022
i'm too weak to cringe, dropped.
Oct 5, 2023 3:17 PM
Jun 2023
started watching because the second season starts airing soon, seems like a fun show!
Oct 9, 2023 4:23 AM
Dec 2022
The protagonist has been able to get himself not one but two girlfriends at the same time. There lies the dilemma. Pretty good going and the premise seems not overly done. Promising and worth checking it out.
Oct 22, 2023 3:09 AM
Apr 2013
I see this still lives

EP 1

And thats the first ep. A bit of a weird spot to end off on but i guess they decided its better to just leave it like that
I think they did about as much as they could, it has some funneh moments but otherwise its not bad, quite promising, at least i hope

Nagisa took me awhile to recognize, but its waki azumi. She's soo cute gosh darn it.
While yeah saki is obviously sakura ayane, kind of weird to see her in that role but otherwise seems fine.

EDIT: ...Apparently the ed is by asakura momo?? Oh welp. Maybe I'll listen to it again on the next ep.
A lot of anime usually skip either the op or the ed on the first ep, but not here.

While its only the beginning, it still seems acceptable to me, although of course it greatly depends on how things go from here.
Nagisa is definitely carrying the anime right now, but both naoya and saki are fine, if anything nagisa enhances the relationship. I think.
Oct 28, 2023 2:46 AM
Nov 2022
Tierno, lindo y rico así lo describiría, me gusto el primer capitulo y la seguiré viendo para ver que mas pasa. Los personajes me gustaron mucho. Quiero seguir esta serie para ver como sigue =D
Oct 30, 2023 1:13 AM
Sep 2020
bro just went to other bitch with no consent
Nov 26, 2023 4:18 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Don't mind me, currently watching season 2, and am coming back to watch the first season of one of my favourite anime.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 20, 2023 8:31 AM
Oct 2017
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BRO GOT EM BALLZ
Feb 23, 2:52 AM
Apr 2021
Alright it’s about time I watch this anime after I told myself since July 2021 that I was gonna watch it LMAO I’ve read the manga a bit yet procrastinated like a mf when it comes to watching this LOLOL and I just gotta say Naoya is one lucky nigga bro pulled 2 bad bitches in his first episode he’s a real one like my guy Rentarou😭🤣🤣

Saki Saki is getting her bi sexual awakening from Nagisa and sheS gonna get frisky with her and the other girls as well since that what she does in the manga😭😭😮‍💨
Mar 5, 11:49 PM
Jan 2024
super cute and animation is so nice, and the MC reminds me as the kind hearted MC from the 100 gf who rlllly. great anime also the intro is so amazing, i love it
Apr 8, 10:11 PM

Jul 2023
Painfully honest and Optimistic mc, naoya, with his childhood and recent tomboyish red hair girlfriend, saki, make quite the energetic lovey dovey couple (cringy).| At the school roof naoya gets charmed by the Devoted Cute Blue hair "Nagisa"'s love confession so much that he decides to convince saki if he can get 2 girlfriends; At the lockers with nagisa, Before naoya can ask his request for saki she immediently falls for nagisa's cuteness and they decide they all go on a fun date together.| After date he finally tells saki his 2-timing idea which she FURIOUSLY Rejects, but his brutally honest resolve and nagisa's cute charms convinces her, deciding they all start living together at naoya's place.|
At naoya's place nagisa makes dinner, to saki's delight. In the bath she is soon joined by nagisa whose threatening womanly attributes charms even her, they discuss potential boundaries in such a relationship- and to nagisas interest; the embarressing news of saki and naoya's quite innocent relationship. This prompts saki to ask naoya his boundaries on love making, which to her dismay hes down for a threesome, however respecting saki's discomfort he decides to keep the relationships PG as to not be unfaithful to the other... to which naoya exposes saki's obvious disappoint for a purely PG solution, to her embarressment.
RefridgeraterApr 10, 4:47 AM
Apr 21, 9:38 AM

Mar 2024
judging by the first episode it seems like a - suddenly - good anime. yes, there is no good plot, or characters, or atmosphere,or music, or romance - this is a comedy for comedy, but its funny to watch (thanks to the excellent seiyuus)

also this anime have good mc (interesting character, at least he’s not another boring “monk”) and there is a cute girls and even yuri references.

i dont really understand how i missed this show when it was ongoing, but ill be watching it now.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

106 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 24, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2021

116 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 24, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

181 by bem_bir_ilke3 »»
Mar 11, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2021

96 by Treyv0n »»
Feb 29, 2:41 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2021

90 by Treyv0n »»
Feb 28, 4:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.