Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 1, 2021 2:18 PM
Sep 2019
I had just dropped Free and Yuri on Ice and I don't wanna put too much into my dropped so I'd rather just avoid them early on
Jul 1, 2021 2:30 PM
Dec 2020
Can you stop creating the same topic on the difference animes. If it was BL it would be in the fucking tags mf
Jul 1, 2021 2:51 PM
Sep 2019
-Flaky- said:
Can you stop creating the same topic on the difference animes. If it was BL it would be in the fucking tags mf

I'm just looking for a nonbaiting sports anime like megalobox is it wrong to ask beforehand?
Jul 1, 2021 3:05 PM
Dec 2020
FrozenDevilz said:
-Flaky- said:

I'm just looking for a nonbaiting sports anime like megalobox is it wrong to ask beforehand?

Idk anything about that but if it was BL it would be in the tags fr you sound homophobic
Jul 1, 2021 3:06 PM
Sep 2020
FrozenDevilz said:
I had just dropped Free and Yuri on Ice and I don't wanna put too much into my dropped so I'd rather just avoid them early on
bakuten! and skate leading stars are fine. on the other hand, sk8 the infinity isn't really bl, but I reccomend you should avoid it if you dropped free! and yuri on ice
Jul 1, 2021 3:27 PM
Sep 2019
qhirin said:
bakuten! and skate leading stars are fine. on the other hand, sk8 the infinity isn't really bl, but I reccomend you should avoid it if you dropped free! and yuri on ice

thanks! I'll look into this anime later after finishing bakuten :D
Jul 1, 2021 3:35 PM
Sep 2020
FrozenDevilz said:
qhirin said:

thanks! I'll look into this anime later after finishing bakuten :D
( i don't know if you watched it already) but if you are into the sports genre I can also reccomend you <run with the wind> it's really good
Jul 1, 2021 3:48 PM
Sep 2019
qhirin said:
( i don't know if you watched it already) but if you are into the sports genre I can also reccomend you <run with the wind> it's really good

I haven't watched it yet so thank you! I'll look into it later
Jul 1, 2021 6:57 PM
Feb 2021
It's a totally normal sports anime with no suggestive BL.

Ps. Some advice from me:

I personally suggest you that if you don't enjoy BL suggestive stuff in anime then just don't think about them. Before watching a sports anime don't read the comments, forums or blogs (well basically be out of the fandom before watching them). So that you are fresh to the anime and are not influenced by the "things" you don't want to be influenced by. Most of the sports anime I believe them to be not BL at all, it's all fan's fantasy or just some usual fanservice where again fans overreact most of the time, unless it's all actually canon. If it's not tagged BL genre then just go for it cause it's not BL anyway. It's the fans who makes it to be so just avoid them beforehand.

(Though except Yuri on Ice I guess lol)

I suggest you to watch SK the infinity, Bakuten, the skate leading one and bunch more lol.
Jul 1, 2021 7:01 PM
Feb 2021
-Flaky- said:
FrozenDevilz said:

Idk anything about that but if it was BL it would be in the tags fr you sound homophobic
maybe the person just doesn't enjoy romance or anything that suggests romance.
Jul 1, 2021 7:03 PM
Dec 2020
soratoru said:
-Flaky- said:

If that’s so they should have used the term “romance” instead of BL cuz their phrasing sound like they’re against it
Jul 1, 2021 7:10 PM
Feb 2021
-Flaky- said:
soratoru said:

If that’s so they should have used the term “romance” instead of BL cuz their phrasing sound like they’re against it
I know what you mean so don't worry. I was trying to suggest what could be the case in a positive manner.
I hope I don't sound like I'm defending a supposed homophobic but it could be that most of the time in sports anime, the male characters are ALWAYS shipped with other male characters, creating this whole BL thing. Which might ruin the experience for someone who just wants to enjoy the sports aspect of the anime. Not to mention, fujoshi fans are quite toxic sometimes.
Jul 1, 2021 7:17 PM
Dec 2020
soratoru said:
-Flaky- said:

I know what you mean so don't worry. I was trying to suggest what could be the case in a positive manner.
I hope I don't sound like I'm defending a supposed homophobic but it could be that most of the time in sports anime, the male characters are ALWAYS shipped with other male characters, creating this whole BL thing. Which might ruin the experience for someone who just wants to enjoy the sports aspect of the anime. Not to mention, fujoshi fans are quite toxic sometimes.

Sure I do agree with you most males in sports anime are usually shipped even if they don’t give off the hint at all that they like each other…it’s just the toxic part of the fandom that does that and ofc fujioshis can be quite toxic so ig I get the perspective now
Jul 8, 2021 6:52 AM

Nov 2013
>the whole cast is just bishounens

Go figure.

-Flaky- said:

Fujoshi bait doesn't necessarily have to be BL, just structured in such way it inspires BL fan content. Like Kuroshitsuji, Kuroko no Basket and such.
You all need to watch Nami.

Sep 20, 2022 7:17 PM
Apr 2018
-Flaky- said:
FrozenDevilz said:

Definitely sounds homophobic
Sep 20, 2022 11:33 PM
Dec 2020
savagem1987 said:
-Flaky- said:

Definitely sounds homophobic

I love how u now quote something from last year. looking at what I said on this post....I was really wild and no chill last year

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skate-Leading☆Stars Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 31, 2021

8 by shah7398 »»
Mar 8, 4:43 AM

Poll: » Skate-Leading☆Stars Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 7, 2021

16 by shah7398 »»
Feb 1, 4:06 AM

Poll: » Skate-Leading☆Stars Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 14, 2021

29 by acrylic7 »»
Mar 29, 2023 7:28 AM

» As a figure skating fan...

Bell_cz - Mar 14, 2021

10 by acrylic7 »»
Mar 29, 2023 7:26 AM

Poll: » Skate-Leading☆Stars Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Feb 28, 2021

11 by Rickydory123 »»
Mar 28, 2021 10:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.