Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Feb 3, 2023 12:09 PM
Sep 2022
LLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE
Feb 19, 2023 12:38 PM

Jan 2021
This was the first time that i completed the Fruits Basket anime and I have never felt so many emotions play out in me, I went from sad to happy and then broken from the inside. This anime thought me one thing, always be helpful to others when in need. 

Tohru was an amazing character that played her role amazingly, who would've thought that she would go from an girl living in an tent to being the most warmhearted person in the entire plot, I'm glad the Soma family took her in, Yuki, Kyo and even Shigure treated her well, like parents, it was saddening to see Tohru losing both her parents through tragic accidents, condolences. I'm also glad that Arisa & Saki stood near Tohru's side all the time, supporting her when she needed the most of it, even all the other zodiac members played an huge role in this anime. 

Yuki was incredible as well, he grew so much since he came across Tohru, I could see him changing as an person ep by ep. I am glad Yuki found the one he loves the most and keeps precious to him, Machi really is the one for him, congratulations Yuki, you went from an person alone in darkness to someone so loved by Machi, that kiss was incredible as well. 

I'm happy that Tohru found the one that she treasured the most, Kyo had an special place in her heart and that's why she began loving him, I am overjoyed to see them together as an couple, even the ending with them being an grandfather and grandma and still together warmed my heart. 

I didn't believe in Akito first though, she seemed like scum to me, but as the episodes played on I saw how Akito tried to change as a person, to the point of her setting everyone free, she thought it was time to become someone better, someone new. Akito even set Kyo free from his zodiac, which was just nice to see, and then seeing Kyo embrace Tohru was just lovable, you could see how happy he was to be freed from his zodiac. 

I am ashamed that I didn't discover this faster, I am truly overjoyed and I'm glad I came across this anime, this final was the best I could've asked for, an happy ending.

Fruits Basket will always stay dear to my heart, even if its just animation, it meant a lot to me.
__andre__Feb 22, 2023 3:37 PM
Mar 29, 2023 9:57 PM
Oct 2022
i cried before the intro usually plays help i love this show to much
Apr 27, 2023 1:46 AM
Mar 2021
The other seasons were better tbh
Apr 28, 2023 9:23 PM
Apr 2020
well . yeah. its done

i cried so much im gonna miss them so bad ☹️
May 1, 2023 3:53 AM
Apr 2016
tohru honda gave us a big budussy slay
Jun 14, 2023 11:50 AM
Oct 2019
This was such a heart touching anime. I would recommend watching it. It is one of, if not the best romance anime.
Jul 23, 2023 12:17 PM
Jun 2023
era el final que se esperaba pero aun asi se desarrollo bien, solo me hubiera gustado que pasaran la fiesta de despedida
Sep 3, 2023 6:46 AM

Oct 2021
Damn, that was a heck of a journey.
The anime was a masterpiece overall, though the development of Kyo and Tohru felt a tiny little bit too fast. And also, I was hoping to see Kyo's and Tohru's children and not them as old people, goddamn. I thought for a second that that little girl was their daughter but apparently not. Was about to tear up at the end. Loved it until the end.
You know, I didn't expect this to get this sad in an instant. Just yesterday I was watching season two with their cute acts and comedy. Damnit.
Now it's time to say goodbye to another masterpiece
Man, I am afraid of never being able to find those masterpiece animes ever again if I just watch them all in so much little time. Hope I can find another one soon to forget the pain right now because of this anime's ending just to find myself in a repeating situation where I'll keep doing the same thing over and over again.

At least the ending was right and reasonable, unlike some other animes.
AsudoxSep 3, 2023 6:49 AM
yes.
Sep 28, 2023 9:50 AM

Sep 2015
Yuki and Tohru's scene was really good and satisfying especially for me as someone who almost always slightly preferred Yuki.

Akito looks really cute, I wished to see more of her, she surely made everyone have a hard time which is exactly what entertainment is all about.

Great anime!
Nov 6, 2023 2:08 PM
Jan 2019
My favorite series!
Dec 4, 2023 9:33 AM
Mar 2018
i really love it, my heart feels happy.
Dec 22, 2023 7:47 AM
Nov 2016
Huge huge thanks to TMS entertainment and whoever realized this heartwarming show. Thank you for creating a show that heals the wound in my heart. Thank you for creating a show that makes me cries out my pent-up emotion. Thank you for making me realized that I'm not alone in this suffering. Thank you for all the life lesson I've felt relatable to. Thank you for being my coping mechanism during difficult times. Thank you for the gentle OST that felt like a loving mother caress her children gently. Thank you for the heartwarming moments. Thank you for making me strive to be kinder person everyday. And last but not least, thank you for giving us Honda Tohru.
Dec 29, 2023 1:58 PM
May 2021
best romance anime/manga ever, depicts real fleshed and flawed human beings.
Jan 7, 11:00 AM
Sep 2020
I cried a lot at the end seeing them together holding hands and so happy. This is one of my most favorite romance anime and it holds a special place in my heart. Thank you so much for making this masterpiece. I'll definitely miss all of them so much specially the heartwarming smile of Tohru.
Mar 26, 1:59 AM

Oct 2017
So...this is the end, huh?
It leave a big hole, let me be honest. It's like those animes you wish to be eternal but you want the final eternal happiness for all of the characters at the same time, that's what happened to me. I hope I will find someday another great story well developed as this one. I'm a fan of slow burn romance with other matters around the whole thing, those are the best doesn't it? I loved Tohru and Kyo so much. I loved Yuki and Machi, Rin and Haru, Hiro-kun with Kisa, Hatori, Momiji, Ayame, Arisa with Kureno,Hanajima with Shisho,Ritsu and the editorial girl and even Shigure with Akito got their happy ending also. I could empathize a lot with all the characters and I also learned to love them all. Even the secondary characters were good. It's possible that the author made every ship just "made in heaven ones"?? Also seeing the time skip left me so emotional and empty the same time. The last movie is left for me but I wonder if there was more to peep at the manga.
Ant161718Mar 26, 2:08 AM
-¡Give yourself to me!
Apr 1, 12:46 PM

Aug 2018
With this episode, Fruits Basket has come to an ending, and what a great ending.

This episode was all about remembering the good times the characters had with eachother throughout the series, and accepting the end of those times, and honestly, this by itself is so relatable, because, just like the characters, I also didn't want this anime to end, I had such a good time with it, and it's hard to know this is the end of it. So it was kind of "therapeutic" to see this reflected in the anime as well.

Seeing the impact of Tohru in every character just goes to show how a kind soul can change everyone's lives. Even Kyo and Yuki ended up accepting each other due to Tohru, that "stupid cat" and "stupid rat" had a strong feeling attached to it.
They got me with that ending scene, when I saw the kid running, I though it would be a memory from Tohru when she was little, related to the zodiac animals, but then they hit me with the "call Tohru and Kyo grandparents", and I was like "WAIT, NO WAY", and then they showed the 2 of them together, still in love, after all of those years, and tears just emerged on my eyes. This final scene was executed so perfectly. Kyoko's wishes came true, and both of them fullfilled long, happy lives =')

And now, this anime has ended, and it seems like a part of me as been closed off too. I have been delaying to watch this last episode, because I just didn't want the anime to end honestly, but all good things can't last forever, and, just like the anime has shown, we need to accept that and move on.
But one thing is for sure, this anime has left a deep mark on me, I loved everything about it. Started watching it back in 2019, with 0 expectations, and then ended up being one of my favorite animes of all time. Thank you so much for this masterpiece that Fruits Basket is.
I don't have any doubt in rating this anime: a magnificent 10 out of 10!
Apr 22, 10:50 PM
Dec 2023
Absolutely peak Shojo but it's a ctually peek every other genre as well. One of the best romance anime period
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket: The Final Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2021

163 by FardinRimon »»
Apr 17, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket: The Final Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2021

169 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 25, 9:06 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket: The Final Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2021

165 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 25, 1:39 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket: The Final Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2021

158 by Kris08 »»
Mar 5, 11:48 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket: The Final Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2021

209 by PokefanPT »»
Dec 30, 2023 5:36 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.