Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 21, 2021 6:21 PM
Apr 2019
is there gonna be a reunion of Ishigami and that girl(who hate him..that Ishigami saved)
if yes then tell me chapter no.
i just want that girl to know the real truth..
Jun 21, 2021 6:31 PM
Feb 2021
That's the focus of hte manga rn, Ishigami's relationships. Give a shot!
Jun 21, 2021 7:01 PM
Apr 2019
Gwen-tan said:

can u drop from where should i...
chapter no. ?
edit - tell me all chapter no. related to Ishigami..not the comedy ones..the only ones that adds further plot...๐Ÿ˜… thanks in advance
kakarotto354Jun 21, 2021 7:10 PM
Jun 21, 2021 8:10 PM
Apr 2021
RajaSrivastava said:
Gwen-tan said:

chapter no. ?
edit - tell me all chapter no. related to Ishigami..not the comedy ones..the only ones that adds further plot...๐Ÿ˜… thanks in advance
bro, just read the manga, there are so many chapters that cover ishigami's life that it would not make sense to write them all, prob from chap 194, but u wouldn't understand a thing
Jun 21, 2021 8:21 PM
Feb 2021
RajaSrivastava said:
Gwen-tan said:

chapter no. ?
thats a pretty hard thing to do actually. As u know kaguya sama. It is always in pieces when it comes to story. There are some big parts. But just break in between and start another thing. Or do things simultaneously. So its better for u to just read the manga. ( i think around 100 or something the anime ends). Cause giving you each ch no. Is possible. But its really bad. Its like picking a 10 hr podcast and giving timestamps for each time the person says the word "hentai" for example
Jun 21, 2021 10:47 PM
Feb 2021
RajaSrivastava said:
Gwen-tan said:

chapter no. ?

That's rude read manga properly or wait for the anime. my suggestion read the manga to enjoy this series more
Jun 22, 2021 12:56 AM
Dec 2019
Ishigami and Niko's relationship develop throughout a span of 100 chapters...so directly jumping on to the recent chapters will not give you the same experience.
It better if you start reading from ch 91
Jun 22, 2021 2:37 AM

Oct 2018
RajaSrivastava said:
is there gonna be a reunion of Ishigami and that girl(who hate him..that Ishigami saved)
if yes then tell me chapter no.
i just want that girl to know the real truth..

There won't be a reunion of Ishigami and Kyoko, what happened in season 2 was all that happened. She doesn't listen to the truth when someone does try to tell her about it but I think eventually, she'll get to know the truth.

Jun 22, 2021 4:54 AM
Dec 2020
RajaSrivastava said:
Gwen-tan said:

chapter no. ?

From now on everything ads to the plot, and the comedy starts to merge with the serious chapters instead of being that separated. Also, that girl actually gets to know the truth, but Ishigami isn't the one who tells her, and they haven't met since she knows the truth.
Jun 22, 2021 5:30 AM
Jan 2021
Subham2942 said:
Ishigami and Niko's relationship develop throughout a span of 100 chapters...so directly jumping on to the recent chapters will not give you the same experience.
pretty sure he was talking about the girl he saved not miko
Jun 22, 2021 5:48 AM
Dec 2019
silentwms said:
Subham2942 said:
oops...my bad, I didn't read it properly.

Anyways...
To answer his question...
Better to read the whole manga. And whatever you are thinking happens...does not happen. .
Jun 22, 2021 1:15 PM
Apr 2019
Subham2942 said:
silentwms said:
oops...my bad, I didn't read it properly.

Anyways...
To answer his question...
Better to read the whole manga. And whatever you are thinking happens...does not happen. .

i didn't read the spoiler.. but what i think will happen is that she'll know the truth and they'll get along..well about relationship.. Ishigami and miko or there's also a chance of a love ๐Ÿ“....
if it hasn't happened yet then that'll be in future..i guess..or it will be just like they'll be friends..and there ends..it depends on author in the end..lol
btw thanks for reply...
Jun 22, 2021 1:19 PM
Apr 2019
Paharo05 said:
RajaSrivastava said:

chapter no. ?

From now on everything ads to the plot, and the comedy starts to merge with the serious chapters instead of being that separated. Also, that girl actually gets to know the truth, but Ishigami isn't the one who tells her, and they haven't met since she knows the truth.

thanks but i didn't asked u to elaborate that much ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… well i could have guess Ishigami won't be the one to tell her...
btw everybody telling me to read manga from start but I'm not that interested in kaguya and president's relationship...in the end i know they gonna end up together...well everybody knows it either way lol๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Jun 22, 2021 1:25 PM
Apr 2019
bezardo said:
RajaSrivastava said:

chapter no. ?

That's rude read manga properly or wait for the anime. my suggestion read the manga to enjoy this series more

I'm only interested in Ishigami's story...
just the story not comedy...well i like comedy but...
btw put emojis in your sentence...it seems serious/angry without it
Jun 22, 2021 1:29 PM
Dec 2019
RajaSrivastava said:
Paharo05 said:

thanks but i didn't asked u to elaborate that much ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… well i could have guess Ishigami won't be the one to tell her...
btw everybody telling me to read manga from start but I'm not that interested in kaguya and president's relationship...in the end i know they gonna end up together...well everybody knows it either way lol๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
lol...what do you mean they going to end up together in the end๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚...they end up together in the middle of the series...and now it's been almost 70 chapters since they are dating. Thus manga is not a usual romcom where the conclusion is the confession...instead there is more to it.
Jun 22, 2021 10:31 PM
Apr 2019
Subham2942 said:
RajaSrivastava said:

lol...what do you mean they going to end up together in the end๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚...they end up together in the middle of the series...and now it's been almost 70 chapters since they are dating. Thus manga is not a usual romcom where the conclusion is the confession...instead there is more to it.

i know what u mean... that's also what i was saying...i can watch or read but not that much interested/fan in that...
yes there's more than confession that already was shown in the anime...i think i should've wrote more than love... it's war isn't it what u meant ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
wase kis state se ho tum biro ๐Ÿ˜
Jun 22, 2021 10:33 PM
Dec 2019
RajaSrivastava said:
Subham2942 said:

i know what u mean... that's also what i was saying...i can watch or read but not that much interested/fan in that...
yes there's more than confession that already was shown in the anime...i think i should've wrote more than love... it's war isn't it what u meant ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
well war ki baat bhi nahi kar raha tha bro๐Ÿฅฒ...but it's ok...if u are not interested then leave it...but it kinda rude...when u start a thread asking about the manga and then also say you are not interested in the actual story.
...waise Odisha me raheta hun...but actually Bengali hun
Jun 23, 2021 1:25 AM
Apr 2019
Subham2942 said:
RajaSrivastava said:

well war ki baat bhi nahi kar raha tha bro๐Ÿฅฒ...but it's ok...if u are not interested then leave it...but it kinda rude...when u start a thread asking about the manga and then also say you are not interested in the actual story.

I'm not trying to be rude..๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
i was just asking about Ishigami's story...agar manga padhna hi hota to thread nhi banata main... wase main padh sakta hun manga but abhi man nhi h lamba v hai...bas socha Ishigami ki story jaan lu filhal ke lie...
btw about war..i meant the psychological stuff and etc between president and kaguya..like what u told me that "there's more than confession"
wase main Jharkhand se hun..nice to meet u
Jun 23, 2021 1:34 AM
Dec 2019
RajaSrivastava said:
Subham2942 said:

i was just asking about Ishigami's story...agar manga padhna hi hota to thread nhi banata main... wase main padh sakta hun manga but abhi man nhi h lamba v hai...bas socha Ishigami ki story jaan lu filhal ke lie...
btw about war..i meant the psychological stuff and etc between president and kaguya..like what u told me that "there's more than confession"
ok fine...read ch 153-156, ch 190, 192-195, ch 202-205
Yup...this will enough for a basic gist of Ishigami's story(there are more chapters about him but most of them are more focused on other charecters than Ishigami)...but you will be missing some of the context...but since you are not gonna read the whole manga...I recommend reading these chapters...
Also just as a bonus read ch 219 and 220 for some spicy Kaguya x Shirogane action.
Jun 23, 2021 6:03 AM
Apr 2019
Subham2942 said:
RajaSrivastava said:

ok fine...read ch 153-156, ch 190, 192-195, ch 202-205
Yup...this will enough for a basic gist of Ishigami's story(there are more chapters about him but most of them are more focused on other charecters than Ishigami)...but you will be missing some of the context...but since you are not gonna read the whole manga...I recommend reading these chapters...
Also just as a bonus read ch 219 and 220 for some spicy Kaguya x Shirogane action.

thanks... I'll read manga in future if possible.. depends on mood๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
btw for now i dunno if I'm gonna read ch. u mentioned... (changed my mind 50-50)๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

665 by aod-kun »»
Mar 31, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2020

291 by kayiu102 »»
Feb 25, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - May 23, 2020

304 by ZeStark »»
Feb 21, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2020

364 by princessukeni »»
Feb 17, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 2, 2020

296 by Kier_Reference »»
Jan 31, 7:42 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.