Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 20, 2021 12:54 PM

Jan 2017
heyo! been planning on setting up a genshin impact discord server. anyone with (or without) experience would like to help set it up? really appreciate it xD

and if you play on asia server , add me on discord and maybe we can play together? ^^ dazed#6958
"In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."
-Madara Uchiha

Jun 21, 2021 3:37 AM
Dec 2010
I don't know how a discord server is supposed to be setup since I never tried it. But I do play on the Asia server.
Someone believe I hv Fantasy Prone Personality, in short, FPP.
So I decided to live up to it, Yay!
Jun 21, 2021 3:40 AM

Jan 2017
IceySongstress said:
I don't know how a discord server is supposed to be setup since I never tried it. But I do play on the Asia server.
that's fine! ^^
we got the basics set up , now we are figuring out rules , roles and all that jazz currently xD and recruiting members!
I'll send the invite link :)
"In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."
-Madara Uchiha

Jun 24, 2021 10:03 AM

Jun 2013
Will it be full of whales? I'm just a puny protozoa and that kinda scares me financially
Jun 24, 2021 10:05 AM

Jan 2017
haha no xD I'll send ya the invite link if you're interested in joining ^^
-Madara Uchiha

Jun 24, 2021 10:09 AM

Jun 2013
Sure hit me up.               
Jun 28, 2021 8:09 PM

Aug 2020
:D ya still looking for people?
Jun 28, 2021 10:43 PM

Jan 2017
bunbunbraun said:
:D ya still looking for people?

we got things set up and running! ^^ we are now affiliated with the Genshin Impact Club on MAL too! link is there if you're interested in joining ! ^^
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=81849
-Madara Uchiha

More topics from this board

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3523 by MadanielFL »»
2 hours ago

» Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door censors catcalling!?

rohan121 - Apr 28

35 by FanofAction »»
8 hours ago

» My computer auto turn off due to overheating when playing game, is there a way to reduce the overheating non-physically?

aLotQuestion_ - May 1

12 by Coaghim »»
9 hours ago

» Tsukihime remake will not have adult content rating!? What do you think?

rohan121 - Yesterday

4 by Lucifrost »»
Today, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Esg redesign for pokemon go before and after

rohan121 - Mar 30

5 by WaffleMaster89 »»
Today, 1:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.