Forum Settings
Forums

What is the worst anime you've ever finished?

New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 29, 2021 3:04 PM

Sep 2014
Bunsuke said:
Hrybami said:
It would either be No Game No Life or Huntrash x Garbage.

bro seriously how are you out here every single day of your life saying this exact same thing

I'm not. This post was from three days ago.
May 29, 2021 3:19 PM

Jul 2015
Hrybami said:
Bunsuke said:

bro seriously how are you out here every single day of your life saying this exact same thing

literally every time I see you post it contains the words "huntrash x garbage" in it
May 29, 2021 3:20 PM

Sep 2014
Bunsuke said:
Hrybami said:

literally every time I see you post it contains the words "huntrash x garbage" in it

Well too bad I guess? I don't know what to say. Read my other posts next time maybe?
May 29, 2021 3:29 PM

Apr 2021
I managed to finish 4 seasons of Symphogear on the promise that it gets better overtime, and then finally dropped the 5th season. It actually gets worse overtime with the first season being the least offensively bad.

The plot is the exact same with every season, the characters are terribly unlikeable and are dumb as bricks, the villains motivations and executions of those motivations are ludicrously stupid, art and music is completely bland, and the world building is hilariously broken.
May 29, 2021 3:40 PM

Jul 2020
Osama Game: The Animation. I made myself finish it despite all the plot holes, crappy characters, and mediocre artwork. The only horror I found in the series was its all-over-the-map pacing.

At least the OP was killer.
May 29, 2021 3:50 PM

May 2020
Sing "Yesterday" for Me

So boring and pointless. All of the characters were terrible and I didn't care about any of them. Terrible romance, gave it a 2/10. Only thing it had going for it was a bit of a unique, sketchy art style but that was not enough. Fell asleep multiple times and it was a CHORE to actually finish it.
May 30, 2021 5:05 AM
Oct 2019
There's a lot of shit just like Naruto,fairy tail, sword art online, classroom of the elite, nagatoro, hige no sora, blood-c, 5 centimeters per second, jin-rou, rent a girlfriend, uzaki chan, yamada-kun and high rise invasion, all of this is meaningless except Naruto the story is good but over in episodes number and had a lot of fillers , also perfect blue is the most shitest anime ever unlike its popularity but i found it sucking
May 30, 2021 5:30 AM
Jul 2018
Netsuzou Trap and Nisekoi........
May 30, 2021 6:41 AM
Jul 2020
milesrgomez said:
Boku No Pico lmao. Besides that cursed anime, NTR Netsuzou trap. It was pretty bad... SAO is also one of the worst.

All NTR is bad its the pinnacle of cringe
May 30, 2021 8:27 AM

Dec 2016
Big Order. My bro Sakae Esuno made Mirai Nikki and thought "this is bangers" and legit do the fcking same show but with different little details.

The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real, it's more real than the real thing.

If u hate monogatari, u are just dumb
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» What are the modern beginner-friendly Anime for each genre?

Dragevard - 3 minutes ago

2 by rohan121 »»
53 seconds ago

» Why do some people watch anime in 1.5x or 2x speed?

Rinrinka - 18 minutes ago

3 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
5 minutes ago

» According to MAL, what are your anime hidden gems? ( 1 2 3 )

NoelleIsSleepy - May 2

106 by Mr_Libra »»
10 minutes ago

» Does seinen anime focus on other things besides ultra manliness?

fallout45 - 9 hours ago

33 by DigiCat »»
11 minutes ago

» J. Michael Tatum Appreciation Thread

APolygons2 - Yesterday

22 by ryan77999 »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.