Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 16, 2021 10:23 AM
Sep 2020
AfroWarrior27 said:
AbedKader said:

Bruh first i advice you to watch akame ga kill then you can talk, second,the fights , the story, the animation and everthing in akame ga kill is better than cowboy bebop , third if akame ga kill is horrible you should just stop watching anime.😂
AbedKader said:

Bruh first i advice you to watch akame ga kill then you can talk, second,the fights , the story, the animation and everthing in akame ga kill is better than cowboy bebop , third if akame ga kill is horrible you should just stop watching anime.😂

If that was true Bebop would be lower than that edgy try hard garbage. But you won’t fine a single site where that crappy show is rated higher.

Than again you are kid. So it’s normal for people in this modern age to have garbage taste.

Everyone have his own taste in anime , and you should not deciede if an anime is good or not according to its rate , you should let your brain work (if you have one) and decide if the anime is good or not .
May 16, 2021 10:24 AM

Jun 2019
Yes, congratulations! You were the chosen one all along!

ブレ
ブレ
ブレ
ブレ

May 16, 2021 10:32 AM
May 2018
AbedKader said:
AfroWarrior27 said:

If that was true Bebop would be lower than that edgy try hard garbage. But you won’t fine a single site where that crappy show is rated higher.

Than again you are kid. So it’s normal for people in this modern age to have garbage taste.

Everyone have his own taste in anime , and you should not deciede if an anime is good or not according to its rate , you should let your brain work (if you have one) and decide if the anime is good or not .

Yeah, I don’t want to hear that from a brat that sadly think Agame Ga Kill is good.

It’s honestly hard to take you seriously.
May 16, 2021 10:32 AM
Jan 2020
As most other people are saying: nope, you're not. I was honestly confused as to why it is such a popular show.
May 16, 2021 10:39 AM
Sep 2020
AfroWarrior27 said:
AbedKader said:

Yeah, I don’t want to hear that from a brat that sadly think Agame Ga Kill is good.

It’s honestly hard to take you seriously.

Idk why we are arguing since at last everyone have his own opinion
May 16, 2021 11:04 AM
Apr 2019
I'm with you man and it's defenetly not because it was episodic as some people are saying.
May 16, 2021 11:38 AM
Oct 2017
wow, looks like ill be removing it from the PTW list then...
May 16, 2021 2:37 PM
Nov 2020
SoldierDream said:
No, I am 100% sure you are not the only one who felt the same.
U like midruto that explains it
May 16, 2021 7:18 PM
Oct 2020
Jamil10 said:
Finished the anime yesterday and god damn that was hella boring. There was literally no plot to it and every episode seems like a filler. The fighting scenes were a bit dull imo and the visuals were so bad. I heard that the ending was good so I continued watching it and once I reached it, I was disappointed, the ending was just as horrible as the others. Every episodes was like torture for me. I know all of the cowboy bebop fans are gonna come for my head but I’m just being real with you lot. It was horrible.

What do you think guys? How did you feel about cowboy bebop?

Cowboy Bebop is honestly overrated like most 90's anime are. People view these shows with the rose tinted glasses of nostalgia which is why so many fans (that are arguably much more objective) are let down by these shows time and time again. Cowboy Bebop feels like it's all over the place. It has filler episodes in a 26 episode show. I don't care about the main plot with Spike's wife because the show doesn't make you want to care. Jet and the androgynous girls stories i don't remember either probably because they were boring. Valentine was the only character that felt like a sci-fi character. Put in cryo-sleep for decades, most if not all of her original friends and family dead when she wakes up, the jab at the for profit medical system, owing millions of dollars in debt to the hospital for something she didn't cause. Now THAT felt sci-fi and made me care about her out of the rest of the meh cast. The world is also WAY too big for its own good with the episode count. Just was a disappointment and gave it a 6. People need to start being more objective and stop putting shows on a pedestal just because it came from a certain time period. good is good and bad is bad.
May 17, 2021 5:46 AM
Aug 2019
its formulaic pacing did kind of bore me at some times. i can certainly understand why some may think it was rather boring
May 17, 2021 10:50 AM
Mar 2021
I dropped the show so i cant tell you much about it, i was also bored by it too honwatly, it just wasnt my kind of anime, but by all means that doesnt make it BAD. people have different taste, it is what it is
May 17, 2021 11:47 AM
Apr 2021
Well depends who's watching it when I first watched I was 8 I found it bland but now that I rewatched it I found it more impactful it really depends who watches it mostly goes towards teens or adults
May 17, 2021 2:04 PM
Feb 2021
It's a vibe, more than a show
May 17, 2021 2:37 PM
May 2018
Cobalt-Blue said:
Jamil10 said:
Finished the anime yesterday and god damn that was hella boring. There was literally no plot to it and every episode seems like a filler. The fighting scenes were a bit dull imo and the visuals were so bad. I heard that the ending was good so I continued watching it and once I reached it, I was disappointed, the ending was just as horrible as the others. Every episodes was like torture for me. I know all of the cowboy bebop fans are gonna come for my head but I’m just being real with you lot. It was horrible.

Cowboy Bebop is honestly overrated like most 90's anime are. People view these shows with the rose tinted glasses of nostalgia which is why so many fans (that are arguably much more objective) are let down by these shows time and time again. Cowboy Bebop feels like it's all over the place. It has filler episodes in a 26 episode show. I don't care about the main plot with Spike's wife because the show doesn't make you want to care. Jet and the androgynous girls stories i don't remember either probably because they were boring. Valentine was the only character that felt like a sci-fi character. Put in cryo-sleep for decades, most if not all of her original friends and family dead when she wakes up, the jab at the for profit medical system, owing millions of dollars in debt to the hospital for something she didn't cause. Now THAT felt sci-fi and made me care about her out of the rest of the meh cast. The world is also WAY too big for its own good with the episode count. Just was a disappointment and gave it a 6. People need to start being more objective and stop putting shows on a pedestal just because it came from a certain time period. good is good and bad is bad.

The fact that your describing the show as having filler already makes your opinion invalid.

Your clearly watching the show with the wrong mindset. what goes on with Spike backstory isn't the main point of the show.

So you claiming stuff about people needing to be objective is laughable when you clearly don't understand the appeal of the show and ais watching it with the obviously wrong mindset.

Not everything needs some big serialized plot to be consider great. Jeez your comment just reeks of ignorance.

Your poor and shallow standards are thank god, not the standards people should have for anime.

AfroWarrior27May 17, 2021 2:54 PM
May 17, 2021 2:55 PM
Oct 2020
AfroWarrior27 said:
Cobalt-Blue said:

The fact that your describing the show as having filler already makes your opinion invalid.

Your clearly watching the show with the wrong mindset. what goes on with Spike backstory isn't the main point of the show.

So you claiming stuff about people needing to be objective is laughable when you clearly don't understand the appeal of the show and ais watching it with the obviously wrong mindset.

Not everything needs some big serialized plot to be consider great.

Big serialized plots are one of the major reasons why I like anime and why I'm not a huge fan of western content. Anime has life like worlds that feel inhabited because of strong continuity between the plot, characters etc. There is so much more weight to everything when everything is connected. I also watched cowboy like 2 years ago. It felt like a show on Boomerang and didn't feel like an anime. Most people use that as a compliment but that's more of an insult for me considering I love the medium BECAUSE it's anime. You can still have mature shows that feel like an anime so I hate when people try to use that as a "compliment". Having multiple contained stories in a 26 episode anime is a waste of runtime. Period. I've seen much better shows with the same run time. Shit even Akame with all of its problems at least had a serviceable ending. The "appeal" of CB seems to be people that like the nior style of storytelling which I'm not a fan of. I do feel like I'm among the more objective crowd considering I watch everything and I stand by what I said about Cowboy being propped up mostly by nostalgia like many older shows are tbh.
May 17, 2021 3:07 PM
May 2018
Cobalt-Blue said:
AfroWarrior27 said:

Not everything needs some big serialized plot to be consider great.

Big serialized plots are one of the major reasons why I like anime and why I'm not a huge fan of western content. Anime has life like worlds that feel inhabited because of strong continuity between the plot, characters etc. There is so much more weight to everything when everything is connected. I also watched cowboy like 2 years ago. It felt like a show on Boomerang and didn't feel like an anime. Most people use that as a compliment but that's more of an insult for me considering I love the medium BECAUSE it's anime. You can still have mature shows that feel like an anime so I hate when people try to use that as a "compliment". Having multiple contained stories in a 26 episode anime is a waste of runtime. Period. I've seen much better shows with the same run time. Shit even Akame with all of its problems at least had a serviceable ending. The "appeal" of CB seems to be people that like the nior style of storytelling which I'm not a fan of. I do feel like I'm among the more objective crowd considering I watch everything and I stand by what I said about Cowboy being propped up mostly by nostalgia like many older shows are tbh.

This sums up everything I needed to know about you. Just because your brain can't comprehend the appeal of episodic shows. Does not mean it's objectively bad.

That just isn't your type of show. That however doesn't excuse you making loads of ignorance statement about the show that clearly you know nothing about and are too shallow to actually understand.

Which makes your statement about why people like the show to mean little. Because your saying dumb nonsense about it having "fiiler"

Being episodic doesn't equal bad, because than that's more of a you problem than the shows problem.
May 18, 2021 5:19 AM
Apr 2020
I felt the same type of way. Watched some of it because of my friends and all the people were saying it was one of the greats but personally found it broring and ultimately dropped it.
May 18, 2021 5:30 AM
Jul 2020
You must be a new timer, I watched it when first aired.
Back then it was the only cool thing among all anime that were airing back then.

For current standard it's mediocre at best.
For it's own period it was a classic
May 18, 2021 5:52 AM
Feb 2021
It is kinda of boring because of the lack of a plot. But I personally like the music and the art style, kinda vintage. I think Faye's character arc was interesting as well. While Spike's was boring and stereotypical love triangle bullshit.
It's good to watch one episode a day when you have a lot of work and want to relax and take a short break. But to binge watch? It gets old way too quickly.
May 18, 2021 5:54 AM

Aug 2020
I wont lie i remember when i first watched it like 2 years ago i found like eps 9-13 boring i think idk
May 18, 2021 8:13 AM
Mar 2021
Jamil10 said:

I agree that there were lots of filler-esque eps but I loved it for the most part! Can def understand where you are coming from tho
May 18, 2021 3:17 PM
Dec 2020
i was bored as well most of the time, but i gotta admit a few episodes were entertaining and fun to watch, animation is good no complaints, the story is extremely boring with no plot, the very ending was fairly good tho, but still doesn’t make up for how boring and plotless it is
May 19, 2021 12:04 PM
May 2018
CEASAAAAAAR said:
i was bored as well most of the time, but i gotta admit a few episodes were entertaining and fun to watch, animation is good no complaints, the story is extremely boring with no plot, the very ending was fairly good tho, but still doesn’t make up for how boring and plotless it is

The show had plenty of story and plot for every episode. You just don't comprehend that it's done in a episodic style like most ignorant anime gams just can't comprehend for some sad reason.
May 19, 2021 2:15 PM
May 2021
I just started watching and I didn't know it wouldnt be like a completely continuous story yk idk how to word it. I am just on episode 4 and am kinda bored but I started it really hoping I would like it, so I'll keep watching
May 19, 2021 2:20 PM

Jan 2021
I wouldn’t call it extremely boring. But there were a few episodes that were a bit boring.
May 20, 2021 6:08 PM

Dec 2016
Babyplutoxpluto said:
SoldierDream said:
No, I am 100% sure you are not the only one who felt the same.
U like midruto that explains it

U like demon slayer and jujutsu that explains why you can't even understand a sarcasm
May 22, 2021 6:43 AM
Oct 2020
It's about the expectations anyone can have for the anime and whether those are fullfilled
due to a proportion.Indeed the series doesn't seem yet to have a particular story(i just finished episode 7).But for now i enjoy the whole futuristic concept and most important every episode is a different story with the same main charachters.Although i don't think there are bad yet ,the fight scenes could have been longer and more interesting.But that's my personal opinion mate! ;)
May 25, 2021 3:59 AM
Dec 2020
Never found cowboy bebop boring at all and i was fascinated with the action, but what i didnt like about it is that spike, a character i find interesting, is madly in love with a character that bores me which made me drop the anime. I rlly enjoyed cowboy bebop, but I'm not a fan of the love trope where an interesting charac would be in love with a seemingly mysterious character who turns out to have a personality of an almost broken microwave. Sorry, just my opinion.
mrblveskyMay 26, 2021 7:25 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cowboy Bebop Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

FighterZ - May 14, 2008

183 by FunniMonkey69 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Cowboy Bebop Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KillthisAccount - Jul 23, 2009

116 by RioFS »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Cowboy Bebop Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KillthisAccount - Jul 22, 2009

114 by RioFS »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Cowboy Bebop Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

FighterZ - Apr 27, 2008

180 by RioFS »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Cowboy Bebop Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HaiAlwaysHungry - Oct 29, 2008

116 by RioFS »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.