Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 9, 2021 8:01 AM

Oct 2015
directedbyjj said:
I’m thinking it’s the arc with Moro, the Galactic Prisoner arc. With the success of the canon Mugen Train movie, and considering this was announced after the success of said film, it could very much be a possibility.

Pal, I saw people say the same about the Madoka Magica movie too. That's simply not the case.

Dragon Ball Super: Broly was also madly successful, not too far behind Demon Slayer. This movie is likely a result of THAT success. Not everything is Demon Slayer.
May 9, 2021 8:22 AM
Oct 2020
They said it would be a sequel of broly right so i guess mystery behind bardrock seeing future could be explained or they can even bring back bardrock.
May 9, 2021 8:32 AM

Dec 2018
Android 21 plot or revival of Cell please.
I dont want another Broly or Bardock movie.

May 9, 2021 9:39 AM

Oct 2015
Anuvindh1 said:
They said it would be a sequel of broly right so i guess mystery behind bardrock seeing future could be explained or they can even bring back bardrock.

Actually, only MAL lists it as a sequel to Broly. It's actually just another Super movie. Not necessarily a follow-up to Broly
May 9, 2021 9:46 AM

May 2015
Monster Carrot return from Moon. That would be epic.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 9, 2021 9:53 AM
:P

Aug 2016
I like the idea how other people are saying that it'd be sick if they re did a plot point from GT.
May 9, 2021 10:02 AM
Oct 2020
Rosikota said:
Anuvindh1 said:

Actually, only MAL lists it as a sequel to Broly. It's actually just another Super movie. Not necessarily a follow-up to Broly

Yeah but i guess if its a super movie they cannot retard it back to super saiyan they have to show super saiyan god atleast so it has to be a movie with bardrock or some character on whom the movie has not been made previously right.
May 9, 2021 10:13 AM
Feb 2019
I'd LOVE to se Raditz again. Like honestly, Goku should meet his family already
May 9, 2021 10:54 AM

Dec 2020
Rosikota said:
In Toriyama's comments, he said it will feature an "unexpected character"

I personally am hoping for either a Super/canon version of Cooler or Janemba, similar to how Broly was handled.

Broly 2 would be possible but I don't think that'd turn out great.

Dunno. I'm just glad it's not condensing the Moro arc into a movie.

Super/Cannon version of cooler or Janemba would be good but i want them to introduce a new villain cuz i don't like them dragging the old villians again and again and giving them powerup
And animating the Moro Arc into a movie wouldn't be a good choice

Lets see what is the deal,We may get hints as soon as the leaks come
May 9, 2021 11:19 AM

Oct 2015
Zero-777 said:
Rosikota said:

I personally am hoping for either a Super/canon version of Cooler or Janemba, similar to how Broly was handled.

Super/Cannon version of cooler or Janemba would be good but i want them to introduce a new villain cuz i don't like them dragging the old villians again and again and giving them powerup

It doesn't just power them up. The Broly movie rebooted him, made him canon and gave him much more character depth compared to Z Broly.
May 9, 2021 11:29 AM
Dec 2020
Rosikota said:
directedbyjj said:
I’m thinking it’s the arc with Moro, the Galactic Prisoner arc. With the success of the canon Mugen Train movie, and considering this was announced after the success of said film, it could very much be a possibility.

Pal, I saw people say the same about the Madoka Magica movie too. That's simply not the case.

Dragon Ball Super: Broly was also madly successful, not too far behind Demon Slayer. This movie is likely a result of THAT success. Not everything is Demon Slayer.

I never said otherwise, relax… god damn 🤦🏻
May 9, 2021 12:13 PM

Dec 2020
Rosikota said:
Zero-777 said:

It doesn't just power them up. The Broly movie rebooted him, made him canon and gave him much more character depth compared to Z Broly.

But still rebooting them did gave them a power up
Now if we got a cannon version of Cooler or Janemba,It woukd most likely powerful than their previous versions
The only thing good coming out of introducing old villians is making them Cannon
May 9, 2021 1:05 PM

Sep 2014
is this even really super of whatever other dragonball show is going on right now
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 9, 2021 3:40 PM

Jan 2020
I'm expecting it to be action heavy with some incredible animation

May 9, 2021 5:28 PM
Aug 2011
why would someone assume its the moro arc??? its way too big to be adapted into a movie and its likely that they want to keep it for the anime tv adaptation , this is more than likely a new canon movie that take place after broly and before moro OR just after moro pending when the new tv serie get released

i personnaly hope for someone from another universe , possibly from a universe that wasnt in tournament of power , its already pretty much established at this point that goku and vegata are the strongest in universe 7 under beerus
May 9, 2021 6:21 PM

Jan 2020
Datenshi_Kyrus said:
Yes, it's just bad translation. I think what he was trying to say was "The first new movie since Dragon Ball Super: Broly"

Cool, thanks for the clarification.

ltyruss said:
I’m hoping they’ll introduce Fighterz’s Android 21

I would be okay with this as I really liked that character and felt like FighterZ didn't really do her much justice. And, to some other people's credits in this thread, having a movie focusing on the Androids, and introducing 21, could probably be tied into a Cell Revival Arc.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

May 9, 2021 10:13 PM

Aug 2018
Someone from gt saga, no one expects (or wants) that lol
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

May 10, 2021 12:52 AM
Oct 2020
What if we got baby earlier than whatever tf like yeah gt is no longer a cannon series but they still had some highkey powerhouses so maybe they’ll expand on that, idk
May 11, 2021 3:19 AM

Jul 2013
MAL says it's Sequel, so I expecting Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga, but it be probably Manga length and then I hope it will be at least pure 2 hours of story animation without counting credits/ads/other, so credits/ads/other would be extra time by making video even longer.
[size=0]
[/size]
May 31, 2021 8:15 AM
Apr 2016
Sakuta002766 said:
I want this movie to have a good story.i didn't like broly movie that much.

Yeah I only gave it a 6/10.. The animation was great. But the dialogue and story was very weak.. Frizas going to get the dragonballs was not well written at all...
May 31, 2021 8:22 AM
Apr 2016
TheELIM said:
I'd LOVE to se Raditz again. Like honestly, Goku should meet his family already

Team Reditz man, I thought a lot more people would be wanting that.. Bring back the old sayians but super beefed up power wise since we met them last. Show a couple episodes how they've been training with some insane demon in hell.. And then they are resurrected somehow.
Nappa is a hard second choice..
His relationship towards vegata now if he wasn't weak would be fantastic.
Jun 5, 2021 3:04 PM

Nov 2020
I don't know but surely Broly will appear again in one form or another, even if is a small scene I think.
Jun 18, 2021 12:56 PM

Sep 2014
I doubt it would happen but i'm rooting for a RoF type of film for Cell. Imagine a new type of Cell being built from the footage of the fights in the Universe tournament in the same style Cell was built based from the Budokai tournaments
Jun 22, 2021 5:46 PM

Jun 2017
Maybe make another movie character canon in the Super Universe, like maybe Cooler?
Jun 22, 2021 5:51 PM
Oct 2018
Rosikota said:

i'm putting my money on uub, but i'd shit my pants if cell or cooler happened. that'd be awesome.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

deg - Jun 13, 2022

138 by KingBaller06 »»
Apr 24, 10:43 PM

» Pan is the redeemer of this film, and all I want is a new gen Dragon Ball adventure starring her.

middle_pickup - Dec 29, 2023

9 by middle_pickup »»
Dec 30, 2023 4:59 PM

» Thoughts on the cgi?

TASM18 - Dec 25, 2022

23 by middle_pickup »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:06 PM

» Dragon Ball is creatively bankrupt

-Hermit- - Oct 22, 2022

33 by Kenrin »»
Dec 22, 2023 9:06 PM

» Available on Prime Video

JohanJ04 - Dec 2, 2023

0 by JohanJ04 »»
Dec 2, 2023 2:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.