Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
what to you choose
Apr 29, 2021 6:40 AM
Feb 2017
Guys lets be practical mostly i prefer sayu over airi
But the logical option is airi because the age gap , yoshida point of view towards sayu as a brother figure and some more but what do you think i am rooting for sayu
Apr 29, 2021 7:43 AM
Mar 2019
Neither. I kinda like Yusuha as the romance interest.
Apr 29, 2021 9:58 AM
Feb 2021
Defenetly Airi. I don't know why, but I would like a story where Yoshida and Airi come together and help Sayu bring her life back to normality.
Apr 29, 2021 10:00 AM
Apr 2020
woah people really like a 26 yo man with a JK
Apr 29, 2021 10:03 AM

Jan 2011
lufthan said:

Cose the alternative is 26 yo man with his 28 old boss.
Add the cute kohai and the JK might not win the poll, haha.
Apr 29, 2021 10:05 AM
Apr 2020
AlexGK said:
lufthan said:

Cose the alternative is 26 yo man with his 28 old boss.
Add the cute kohai and the JK might not win the poll, haha.

yeah i prefer yuzuha actually
Apr 29, 2021 10:37 AM
Feb 2021
DeinBaum said:
Defenetly Airi. I don't know why, but I would like a story where Yoshida and Airi come together and help Sayu bring her life back to normality.
I 100% agree with this
Apr 29, 2021 11:12 AM

Nov 2008
Sayu and Asami are the only female characters I like right now; the other two are annoyin to me. xD

Gotou's like "LOOK I HAVE BOOBS" and Yuzuha is more childish than Sayu...

Apr 29, 2021 11:31 AM

Sep 2018
Chiibi said:
Sayu and Asami are the only female characters I like right now; the other two are annoyin to me. xD

Gotou's like "LOOK I HAVE BOOBS" and Yuzuha is more childish than Sayu...

That's a bit mean...

But yeah, I've been trying to figure out how much of the camera framing is showing us Airi emphasising her bosom and how much is Yoshida willfully staring at them.

I'm sure there's a bit of both going on and we can't deny Airi her right to use her natural assets.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Apr 29, 2021 11:32 AM

Aug 2020
gotou is the best option because she is a milf
a wise user of MAL said:
Just to clarify, adaptations should absolutely stand on their own
Apr 29, 2021 11:39 AM
Feb 2017
Cute Virgin Airi>Slut sayu 🥱
Apr 29, 2021 12:25 PM

Apr 2021
Airi shouldnt even exist in this anime
Apr 29, 2021 4:42 PM
Nov 2020
For Legal Reasons- Airi
Judging Yoshida's Character- Airi

The Complete Off Chance That This Anime Decides to Be Controversial- Sayu
Rule 34 + Doujins- Sayu
Apr 29, 2021 7:32 PM
Feb 2017
juanterereamn said:
comeon man slut really ..i know she should not have done it but at first she was forced and then probally gave in do you believe airi is virgin see i support both but slut thats a inappropriate word you used she has not enough maturity to handle stuff like that
Apr 29, 2021 8:11 PM
Dec 2017
Well, I wish for sayu to be with Yoshida, but if that actually happens, then it will be all for nothing. If sayu and Yoshida happens to be together, they should do it in a distant future. And frankly, I like no one else with Yoshida other than sayu. Gotou rejected him, for however great the reasons may be, she rejected him. And that junior under Yoshida is cute but that's just it.
Apr 29, 2021 8:15 PM
Dec 2017
juanterereamn said:
I think calling her slut would be a little harsh, plus I don't understand what is this obsession with virginity. Sayu is, at most, just a kid who made some bad decisions. I love Yoshida for what he is doing to her. Infact this is the first hero in all of the anime combined, who has a perfectly working moral compass and makes correct decisions all the time. I mean I am still proud of my man how he handled Gotou confession.
Apr 29, 2021 8:17 PM
Dec 2017
Shady_Lanson said:
For Legal Reasons- Airi
Judging Yoshida's Character- Airi

The Complete Off Chance That This Anime Decides to Be Controversial- Sayu
Rule 34 + Doujins- Sayu
never seen a more logical answer. Honestly I wish Yoshida just waits for sayu until it becomes legal, but that would be illogical.
Apr 30, 2021 3:00 AM

Jan 2011
calum2702 said:
DeinBaum said:
I 100% agree with this

You guys are heartless. What has Sayu ever done to you :(
Its the one thing even Airi doesnt want - to be in a relationship with Yoshida while Sayu is still around and obviously crushing on him. That is the sweet hell you gyus want to put Sayu in. Even a slut doesnt deserve this imo...

If you want your story then Airi should have had not denied/lied to Youshida the very first chapter. Then maybe they would have picked up Sayu together and things would have been different. And boring. Maybe :)

We should all be grateful for Airi's sharp intuition on that first date that told her to lie and reject Youshida. Or not :D
Apr 30, 2021 3:12 AM

Nov 2019
Mistaavee said:
juanterereamn said:
I think calling her slut would be a little harsh, plus I don't understand what is this obsession with virginity. Sayu is, at most, just a kid who made some bad decisions. I love Yoshida for what he is doing to her. Infact this is the first hero in all of the anime combined, who has a perfectly working moral compass and makes correct decisions all the time. I mean I am still proud of my man how he handled Gotou confession.
yea i have seen a lot of incels straight up shitting on sayu because she isnt a virgin and saying airi is better because she is one, its honestly really dumb and cringe.
Apr 30, 2021 5:02 AM
Dec 2016
Based on the character development of Yoshida, him being so mature and determined to do the right thing,I do not believe that he is interested or will try to take advantage of a runaway high schoolgirl that is confused about her life.
Apr 30, 2021 5:31 AM
Apr 2020
I like Sayu a lot, but I don't think Sayu x Yoshida is something "good", the age difference is pretty big. I am a supporter of that Sayu find love with a person her age or close to it. And Yoshida I hope he end up with Airi
Apr 30, 2021 5:39 AM
May 2020
Damn why Sayu

Airi as a lover is much better
Apr 30, 2021 8:28 AM

Jan 2019
I want Sayu to get a normal life and a person who she can truly love romantically. However, Yoshida is not an option here, going by how he feels towards her. Their relationship should remain platonic as it currently is and I hope sayu can move on with her life and look back towards Yoshida as a father figure who put her back on track.

So, Yoshida x Airi (as long as she's not hostile towards sayu of course)
Apr 30, 2021 10:38 AM
Dec 2018
Gotou is the complete opposite of Sayu. She's successful, she is cautious and she doesn't need Yoshida for anything. She is able to relax around Yoshida and is still interested in him, despite him spending so much time looking at her boobs and asking if she would sleep with him. She can do better than him but clearly isn't the stuck up person that people are trying too portray her as. I seriously don't get why people are saying she's suspicious, etc, etc, she doesn't need anything from Yoshida and he is nothing special. If he was the company's CEO then maybe, but people are paranoid about her. Yoshida is lucky that she is interested.

Unless they have a time skip, where Sayu has gone out in the world and proved that she can live like a normal human being, I don't see what kind of message her getting in with Yoshida gives. She was in a tough spot, loads of men took advantage of her, she met a nice guy who didn't take advantage of her, but then he succumbs to her charms and, finally, they get together. It is just an extension of what she has been doing all the time, only this time she bagged a nice guy and she likes him. But her world experience is almost zero and it just doesn't feel right if her romantic life ends with yet another guy who put her up, albeit a nice one. If they get together, all Yoshida's big talk about taking care of a youngster is just a load of hot air. Would he have taken in a 14 year old boy? It makes him only slightly better than the guys she stayed with before. Is he waiting until she is the right age to have sex with her?
Apr 30, 2021 10:45 AM
Dec 2018
Mistaavee said:
Well, I wish for sayu to be with Yoshida, but if that actually happens, then it will be all for nothing. If sayu and Yoshida happens to be together, they should do it in a distant future. And frankly, I like no one else with Yoshida other than sayu. Gotou rejected him, for however great the reasons may be, she rejected him. And that junior under Yoshida is cute but that's just it.

How about if she rejected him for the same kind of reason that Sayu gave in to all those guys? Yoshida is pushy with her, but not with Sayu. But Gotou has probably seen a lot of guys like the guys Sayu gave in to and, guess what, she's still a virgin. Not knocking Sayu, but the fact that Gotou managed to stay a virgin probably has a lot to do with rejecting people, even those you like, when you are not certain. Sayu, on the other hand, was trying to sleep with Yoshida as soon as she got there.

But I agree about the time skip, for Sayu to get together with Yoshida after everything, it makes a mockery of all his big talk at the beginning. She needs to go out in the world, learn a few lessons for herself and prove that she is able to live a normal life and then come back to Yoshida. And the age gap wouldn't matter as much when she is 22 or 23.
Apr 30, 2021 10:53 AM
Dec 2018
Durgasish said:
juanterereamn said:
comeon man slut really ..i know she should not have done it but at first she was forced and then probally gave in do you believe airi is virgin see i support both but slut thats a inappropriate word you used she has not enough maturity to handle stuff like that

Why would anyone lie about being a virgin? Why would she go through all of that to get some average guy who is 2 years younger than her, who has a job that is beneath her and is generally miserable most of the time? It doesn't make any sense.

I know we are meant to see things from the point of view of the main character but Yoshida is nothing special. She likes him but she could have got a guy like him whenever she wanted. He treats her differently to Sayu, he stares at her boobs all the time, they have shown it a couple of times already, he asks her to sleep with him, but he hasn't ever told her why he likes her. She, on the other hand, told him that she felt relaxed with him and could be herself in the first episode. Maybe if he behaved with her a bit more like he treats Sayu, she wouldn't have rejected him. That's why she's a virgin and Sayu has been with lots of guys.

But, agreed, I don't think it is fair to call Sayu names based on what we know.
Apr 30, 2021 11:03 AM

Jan 2020
I don't want sayu and yoshida to be in a romantic pair

Apr 30, 2021 11:14 AM
Dec 2017
Gab5 said:
Mistaavee said:

How about if she rejected him for the same kind of reason that Sayu gave in to all those guys? Yoshida is pushy with her, but not with Sayu. But Gotou has probably seen a lot of guys like the guys Sayu gave in to and, guess what, she's still a virgin. Not knocking Sayu, but the fact that Gotou managed to stay a virgin probably has a lot to do with rejecting people, even those you like, when you are not certain. Sayu, on the other hand, was trying to sleep with Yoshida as soon as she got there.

But I agree about the time skip, for Sayu to get together with Yoshida after everything, it makes a mockery of all his big talk at the beginning. She needs to go out in the world, learn a few lessons for herself and prove that she is able to live a normal life and then come back to Yoshida. And the age gap wouldn't matter as much when she is 22 or 23.
I cannot agree more
Apr 30, 2021 11:37 AM

Nov 2017
Big. Titty. WOMAN.
Apr 30, 2021 12:10 PM
Dec 2018
Mistaavee said:
Gab5 said:

I cannot agree more

To be honest, in these shows I have a preference who ends up with who but, as long as the choice makes sense from the MCs point of view, I don't really care. But, in this case, because of the subject, if he ends up with Sayu she needs to prove herself as an adult. Not have stayed in his flat the whole time and then they just turned into a couple. She needs to have time away from him to be sure that she really likes him and isn't just settling for someone who is better than the other guys.
Apr 30, 2021 6:36 PM
Jan 2021
Definitely airi and if you’ve chosen sayu you’re all nonces or you don’t understand the moral problems of their age gap. I do get the slight feeling that Gotou-san may be playing him though, and would prefer him to get with the blonde girl as she seems well-intentioned, but then again I don’t know wether he would want that.
Apr 30, 2021 9:19 PM

Oct 2020
I am always on the Main Heroine team because they always almost win, so I support Sayu x Yoshida.
#TeamMainHeroine
Apr 30, 2021 9:20 PM
Jul 2018
Sayu x Yoshida for me
Apr 30, 2021 9:27 PM

Nov 2020
Yoshida x Sayu makes the most sense considering development, Gotou really doesn't have romance development with him, Yoshida is only shown to have simp on Gotou Oppai just that, while Sayu's presence makes Yoshida start confused about who Sayu is to him.
Apr 30, 2021 9:43 PM
Jul 2018
Sayu x Yoshida, you know why I support them because main heroine always wins xD

Nah, actually I support Sayu because Yoshida himself admits that only with Sayu can he escape his loneliness all this time, while other girls are not necessarily able to make Yoshida escape his loneliness. also you think Yoshida has no feelings for Sayu, you will see later when he confused about his feelings for Sayu, he knows that fact but didnt notice it.
removed-userApr 30, 2021 9:58 PM
Apr 30, 2021 9:50 PM
Jul 2018
logsterr said:
Definitely airi and if you’ve chosen sayu you’re all nonces or you don’t understand the moral problems of their age gap. I do get the slight feeling that Gotou-san may be playing him though, and would prefer him to get with the blonde girl as she seems well-intentioned, but then again I don’t know wether he would want that.
There are so many couples who have quite a lot of age gap, and it's not a big deal if the two of them really love each other, and you seem to have to read the Manga/LN romance that is similar to Higehiro, there are so many Manga/LN that take the set of relationships adults men and high school girls.
Apr 30, 2021 10:22 PM
Feb 2017
Gab5 said:
Durgasish said:

Why would anyone lie about being a virgin? Why would she go through all of that to get some average guy who is 2 years younger than her, who has a job that is beneath her and is generally miserable most of the time? It doesn't make any sense.

I know we are meant to see things from the point of view of the main character but Yoshida is nothing special. She likes him but she could have got a guy like him whenever she wanted. He treats her differently to Sayu, he stares at her boobs all the time, they have shown it a couple of times already, he asks her to sleep with him, but he hasn't ever told her why he likes her. She, on the other hand, told him that she felt relaxed with him and could be herself in the first episode. Maybe if he behaved with her a bit more like he treats Sayu, she wouldn't have rejected him. That's why she's a virgin and Sayu has been with lots of guys.

thanks a lot i understand your point i agree but i was just angry buz you called her slut and thats all ....sorry no offence
May 1, 2021 4:12 AM
Dec 2018
Durgasish said:
Gab5 said:

thanks a lot i understand your point i agree but i was just angry buz you called her slut and thats all ....sorry no offence

It wasn't me who called her that. I think its childish to call people names like that, especially considering the way the plot goes.
May 1, 2021 11:38 AM

Jun 2020
I can’t with “makes the most sense”.......makes no sense at all to me.

I like Sayu, I love Yoshida, but I still don’t ship them together or hope for romantic development. And it’s not just about the age gap. They have such a compelling relationship, even without romance. I know that’s not the case in the source material. I’m talking about current anime progression so don’t @ me.

And come on they both can look for someone to date in their own age group. It’s really not that hard. It just wouldn’t sit well with most people, since Sayu is in a vulnerable situation. How would you expect her not to confuse her feelings of gratitude with romance?? I’m really wondering how they are going to tackle that, or if they are even going to at all. Such a shame. I think I’ll really like the anime till the inevitable happens, unless they nail the storytelling & direction.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 2, 2021 5:03 AM
Dec 2017
Gab5 said:
Mistaavee said:
I cannot agree more

To be honest, in these shows I have a preference who ends up with who but, as long as the choice makes sense from the MCs point of view, I don't really care. But, in this case, because of the subject, if he ends up with Sayu she needs to prove herself as an adult. Not have stayed in his flat the whole time and then they just turned into a couple. She needs to have time away from him to be sure that she really likes him and isn't just settling for someone who is better than the other guys.
well, Sayu is eighteen years old in light novel, so... You know, it's all just may be a matter of time. (Not gonna give out spoilers)
May 2, 2021 11:04 AM

Apr 2008
I hate Gotou so far. I haven't read the LN, but just from the episodes that are out, I'd run for the hills from this woman if it were me. I hope she isn't as manipulative as she's looked so far.

I wouldn't mind if he ended up with Sayu (their age gap is the exact same as my parents, but the younger parent is 10x more emotionally mature than the older which is why I think it works), but I'd prefer if they had a familial relationship. I think that's what Sayu needs more.
May 2, 2021 5:14 PM
Jun 2019
Maybe it would be better if the one who save sayu is a gramps or granny instead of a middle aged hot guy
May 2, 2021 5:36 PM
Dec 2018
Mistaavee said:
Gab5 said:

well, Sayu is eighteen years old in light novel, so... You know, it's all just may be a matter of time. (Not gonna give out spoilers)

Hope so, it seems too sudden and as if she hasn't learned anything if she ends with him without actually learning a few things for herself.
May 3, 2021 12:37 PM

Nov 2008
Zeroloveyuki said:
Maybe it would be better if the one who save sayu is a gramps or granny instead of a middle aged hot guy

He is a young adult? 26 is young. Middle-aged is like 40. lol

May 3, 2021 12:38 PM

Jan 2020
airi x yoshida would be more preferred due to age gap reasons for the former

May 3, 2021 2:44 PM

Feb 2019
airi X yoshida would be perfect.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2021

302 by griddyweeb »»
Apr 6, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2021

155 by mushi_Jyou »»
Mar 30, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

185 by Dreadogastus_F »»
Mar 12, 8:09 PM

» Season 2?

Koukyoukyoku - Jan 8

22 by cjozam »»
Jan 17, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2021

212 by RawrOMG »»
Jan 14, 12:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.