Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 9, 2021 6:42 AM
Dec 2020
Yes yes!!!! Most of anime that I rewatch are action/fighting scene.
Apr 9, 2021 6:45 AM

Nov 2014
spaesu said:
yeah i'm wondering about that too, why does france still exist?

Because Americans need a country to make fun of.
Apr 9, 2021 6:52 AM

Dec 2007
fluffycow17 said:
I'm currently rewatching Konosuba because why not? I'm enjoying it. It's always a good time. There's no risk here. However, I do sometimes lack the motivation to keep watching. I always have new things to watch.
yeah, when you have something new vs something old to rewatch, our mind automatically goes to the new one, it likes to be refreshed than watching something new.
the solution for that is - wait for half year/year before rewatching it, so you can kinda forget the anime / feel it's more refreshed than anime you watched 2 months ago, it's working for me.

as for me, it depends also in the anime i have in my computer, usually i'm driving myself to watch new stuff, but i'm very fond on rewatching.
Apr 9, 2021 7:02 AM
Dec 2020
I usually only rewatch when i didn't understand the story verywell like i did with ergo proxy i watched it 4times atleast,it was very confusing at first....and i also rewatch for nostalgia like i did with kiseijuu parasite
Apr 9, 2021 7:03 AM
日野森雫

Apr 2019
yes but it depends on the anime. i like rewatching animes that i'll never get bored of. (ex. ouran koukou host club, kimi ni todoke, furuba, etc)

✧ forum set by the amazing, yashika-chwan <3 ✧
Apr 9, 2021 7:04 AM
Jul 2018
No, i dont rewatch anime but i do reread manga and enjoy it.
Apr 9, 2021 7:31 AM

Aug 2013
Scordolo said:
I've enjoyed re watching Aot so yes.
As for your question about France it's God's will that France still exists.
Coaghim said:
Haha 20 men doubting the existence of France, wtf? :D

Ikr???It has become like a meme.

A meme? Ooooh that explains everything :D
When will Black Clover release new anime?! It has been 3 years already since March 2021...

I don't know who quotes me and then deletes the comment, but know that you make my day.
Apr 9, 2021 7:32 AM

Aug 2013
Hey_Taka-tin_Hey said:

Also, the third option should be "Why does BELGIUM still exist?"

Is that another meme? Must be a fresh one, I haven't seen that 1 yet :P
When will Black Clover release new anime?! It has been 3 years already since March 2021...

I don't know who quotes me and then deletes the comment, but know that you make my day.
Apr 9, 2021 8:48 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Always has been,

as long as the anime is interesting enough to rewatch :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Apr 9, 2021 8:55 AM

Jan 2013
I live in my rewatches. Fuck the seasonal trash.
Apr 9, 2021 9:27 AM
Jul 2018
Touniouk said:
spaesu said:
yeah i'm wondering about that too, why does france still exist?

Because Americans need a country to make fun of.
wasnt that the whole point of br*tain?
Apr 9, 2021 10:56 AM
Jul 2018
Coaghim said:
Hey_Taka-tin_Hey said:

Also, the third option should be "Why does BELGIUM still exist?"

Is that another meme? Must be a fresh one, I haven't seen that 1 yet :P

Sadly, no. I genuinely just want to know why (and how) that country is still going.

Why France?
Apr 13, 2021 10:42 PM
Jan 2021
I usually miss things the first time. When I rewatch I can pick up on some interesting aspects to the story or animation.
Apr 14, 2021 11:49 AM

Jun 2019
Not really. I feel like there are many other good animes that I haven't seen yet and I prefer to see those in my free time.
Apr 14, 2021 11:51 AM

Mar 2021
Yep it's pretty fun rewatching but too bad I have school so i can't rewatch like i used to ,it's very sad.
Apr 14, 2021 1:33 PM

Nov 2020
Short answer: yeah, rewatching is pretty fun.

Long answer: Some shows just have great rewatchability for me. Nichijou is packed with cultural references and fast-paced humor that rewards a rewatch if you didn't catch it the first time, so whenever I'm stuck in anime limbo i watch some Nichijou again. Other times I might just rewatch an anime that has a great story, or just some cool moments I love along the way. I've seen BGS and Violet Evergarden a couple times apiece, and I love rewatching Garden of Words to infuriate myself with its botched ending and drool at its art like the SOL normie I am. Depending on what I'm feeling and what I want to watch, I sometimes prefer watching something I've already seen to something new. I'm small fry compared to a lot of people on here though, so I figure my preferences will change as I watch more anime and better understand what exactly I want out of a show.
Apr 15, 2021 4:51 PM

Jul 2020
I don't rewatch anime all the time but I remember rewatching Hanamonogatari and enjoying it much more than the first time. So yes I like rewatching because I enjoy that certain anime that I'm rewatching more
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Overall are you happy with anime released these past few seasons/years lately? :)

Rinrinka - 22 minutes ago

5 by Shirayukin »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you have ridiculously long ptw list?

Cammell - 6 hours ago

39 by Subarctic-Forest »»
8 minutes ago

» Does it bother you to think how much time we burn waiting for new anime?

Zimmu - 3 hours ago

19 by Adverrito »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you perfer Split Cour or Consecutive Cour?

animegamer245 - Apr 26

43 by Dachitosoru »»
11 minutes ago

» Ever stopped watching an anime bc you like it so much ?

Yonahim_Zz - Today

27 by Akuya »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.