Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 31, 2021 9:56 PM
Nov 2020
Can't put to words why I love this show so much but it's definitely my top 2 favorite anime of all time for being simple and wholesome.

What's funny is I usually hate shows like this, and I'm left utterly confused on why I love this show so much.
PointlessSmithMar 31, 2021 10:00 PM
Mar 31, 2021 10:06 PM

Oct 2015
Honestly, I'm in the same boat more or less even though I still need to watch all of season 1.

But I'll wait for season 2 part 2 to finish airing before that.

Anyway, besides the point yeah. I like it can just be very chill to watch at times.

The plot isn't a masterpiece yeah. The main character is OP as all Hell.

But it's the type of show, you can at least enjoy the feeling of. Be it from the tone of the show or the characters.
"Even if there isn't a God or meaning behind life. That doesn't mean you can't create your own meaning and make the best out of life."
Mar 31, 2021 10:48 PM

Mar 2020
SAME! I thought it's gonna be boring because another OP Isekai character but DAMN! I didn't know I'll like Rimuru-sama this much. Rimuru-sama become my 2nd most respected anime character. My first is Commander Erwin from AoT. NGL I wouldn't mind serving Rimuru-sama forever just like what Diablo did. My respect is gotten to the point where I wouldn't mind if Rimuru is my god and IDK why lol. This the first time I love a show and a character so much.
Ramen, Soumen, Reimen, Tsukemen. You have no choice, I just cook.
Apr 1, 2021 12:23 AM
Jan 2021
Yes this show is amazing.
Apr 1, 2021 1:04 AM
Sep 2020
Arraigned said:
you say you dislike isekai but the one exception is somehow one of the most generic shittiest isekai possible lol
Arraigned said:
you say you dislike isekai but the one exception is somehow one of the most generic shittiest isekai possible lol
it's not shitttttttttttttttttttttt
Apr 1, 2021 1:27 AM

Apr 2020
I really enjoyed this wholesome civilization building type anime, the characters are likeable, the show is beautiful and the humor is fine. I get why you'd like it so much despite it not really being something too exceptional
Apr 1, 2021 2:34 AM
Mar 2021
This is absolute masterpiece
Apr 1, 2021 3:06 AM
Mar 2021
This is like any other Isekai anime but I don't know what's so special about it even it's novel is great.i have already read it's manga but still I can't get enough of this anime. I just hope it never ends
Apr 1, 2021 3:06 AM
Nov 2020
Yes. Same for me, Top 3 Isekai anime other than Overlord and Log Horizon, same type of world civilization building. Can't wait for the 3rd season.
Apr 1, 2021 6:22 PM
Jan 2021
PointlessSmith said:
Can't put to words why I love this show so much but it's definitely my top 2 favorite anime of all time for being simple and wholesome.

What's funny is I usually hate shows like this, and I'm left utterly confused on why I love this show so much.

Because it's a op mc with a good story in it i mean lot of people love overpowered mc but this is different this has good story and an interesting plot that you will get excited like rimuru becoming demon lord who wasn't hype for that.....
Apr 1, 2021 6:23 PM
Jan 2021
Arraigned said:

Did we watch the same thing and plss tell me if there is an isekai like this.....
Do you know what generic means?
Apr 1, 2021 7:27 PM
May 2018
The same here ❤️ .. I find it very enjoyable in every aspect .. And i feel very related to its characters and world
Apr 1, 2021 8:23 PM

May 2020
I’m not a big fan of isekai but Mushoku Tensei and Slime got me really hooked and excited for its beautiful world.
If you want me to prepare a rope for the sake of hanging yourself, forget it. But… If it's a rope for the sake of pulling you up from Hell, no matter how many ropes it takes, I'll prepare them for you. ~Sakata Gintoki
Apr 1, 2021 8:52 PM
Nov 2020
Shanks152 said:
Arraigned said:

Did we watch the same thing and plss tell me if there is an isekai like this.....

no no he is correct this show is very generic no need to deny, but I love it to death for some odd reason and that's why I disagree with him
Apr 1, 2021 8:59 PM
Jun 2019
It has a great payoff for sticking with with it. Usually with most isekai shows the turn-tables situation the protagonist finds themselves in after using their OP skill on the "Arrogant McEvilpants" character and breaking their pride gets boring after a while but this show does a good job of keeping that feeling constant throughout.

This show manages to keep that initial high of watching the overpowered MC squash arrogant scumbags for far longer than other shows because the villains are a mix of comically evil (like shield hero) and ambiguously evil (like kumo desu). This allows the comically evil villains to stand out more which makes it more satisfying to see them defeated, whereas in something like Shield Hero they're all so comically over the top evil they start to lose their edge, and the show needs to resort to juvenile shit to keep the punishments satisfying.
Apr 1, 2021 9:21 PM
Jan 2021
PointlessSmith said:
Shanks152 said:

no no he is correct this show is very generic no need to deny, but I love it to death for some odd reason and that's why I disagree with him

Can you plsss just explain why it's Generic wtf why is it Generic is there any isekai out there that have plot like slime or you just don't like this show because lot of people love it....
Apr 2, 2021 2:01 AM

Feb 2017
@Arraigned

@Shanks152 there's ken kanedgy friend right above us lol

@PointlessSmith

@Aoi_Haato

iF you truly dont know why you love rimuru soo much, then you must be just subconciously in love with him

we literally see how jura tempest federation(JTF) is being built from scratch by rimuru himself. we see how much effort, love and time that our adorable slime put into it

we see how JTF itself and JTF denizens(monsters) are developing as characters until now. lol in tensura, I'm well aware that JTF is not a person but I think its considered as a character too

Have you ever wondered why there's no Bugs around in JTF?

iF you read the LN, youre gonna see how rimuru and the dwarves were struggled to keep the city 24/7 safe from Bugs, JTF is literally in the middle of nowhere remember? and Jura Forest is even known as the Nest of various dangerous Beasts. so obviously there are gonna be like many relatively huge Bugs that might bite your heads off or suck your blood dry whilst you're sleeping at night. even in the daylight, its common for ppl to run into huge Ants like this lol

Its undoubtedly quite difficult task to build a comfortable city to live in an Extremely dangerous place like that. Fortunately after lots of trial and error rimuru and the dwarves have finally created and then installed the best Bugs repellent system in JTF

I always believe that humans are inherently good, they have this ability(in their DNA) to show empathy. as an example; they could even grow fond of some random cute cats or dogs that they just met on the street

so ofc ppl would inevitably and subconciously in love with a cute little slime and his monster friends happily building the place they could call home. ppl would normally feel happy when they see others happy

that said, there are edgy ppl who have been through too much shit in life like this guy ken kanedgy. this type of ppl are likely Unable to feel anything towards wholesome things in life(such as tensura) anymore

Lab_Rat_0978Apr 2, 2021 3:41 AM
Apr 2, 2021 3:38 AM
Apr 2021
I too love this anime. I just love the interaction between Rimuru and their fellows. How he build his base and how he solved problems rationally. He's just such a likeable MC. Not one-dimensional and naive person.
Apr 2, 2021 6:36 AM

Apr 2017
For me the reason why im in love with this anime so much is because rimuru itself
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

255 by Gogeta_Blue69 »»
Apr 21, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2021

190 by Shocked »»
Apr 20, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2021

239 by Shocked »»
Apr 20, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2021

347 by louiboui08 »»
Apr 20, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2021

322 by Magicmist »»
Apr 7, 10:48 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.