Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

the first egg girl Ai saved was very strange. She knew a lot about how that dream world works. And the trauma of this first egg girl was the only one that had a human shape and didn’t speak

New
Mar 31, 2021 11:18 AM
Oct 2020
is it my impression or does she look like Frill? Acca and Ura-Acca seemed to know something about her, too.
GeanWolf2000Mar 31, 2021 12:14 PM
Mar 31, 2021 11:47 AM

Jun 2019
GeanWolf2000 said:
is it my impression or does she look like Frill? Acca and Ura-Acca seemed to know something about her, too.

Uhmmm, interesting. It's true that she was the only "egg" that had previous experience somehow. I don't know if it's just because, in episode 1, we needed someone to explain to us what was happening or if there's something else to it. That would be really cool in my opinion.
Mar 31, 2021 11:58 AM
Oct 2019
GeanWolf2000 said:

It isn't a bad remark, but aren't the egg girls girls that commited suicide ? Frill can probably be in this world too, but I don't remember her committing suicide ?
Mar 31, 2021 12:09 PM
Feb 2021
That was just what I was thinking when I get to know that others eggs just don't know anything but the first one was knowing much.....
Mar 31, 2021 12:11 PM

Jan 2008
You might want to change your title. I've not seen wonder egg yet and I didn't know anything about the eggs bveing related to people

(I saw this thread in anime discussion forum section)
Mar 31, 2021 12:12 PM
Oct 2020
GeanWolf2000 said:

Uhmmm, interesting. It's true that she was the only "egg" that had previous experience somehow. I don't know if it's just because, in episode 1, we needed someone to explain to us what was happening or if there's something else to it. That would be really cool in my opinion.
when Ai asks them the cause of his death, they simply say: "no comment". And the trauma of this first egg girl was the only one that had a human shape and didn’t speak
Mar 31, 2021 12:20 PM
Oct 2020
That was just what I was thinking when I get to know that others eggs just don't know anything but the first one was knowing much.....
if this is going to have any meaning, it will be in the final (special) episode on June 29.
Mar 31, 2021 1:00 PM
Dec 2020
Don't look too much into it, she was probably used for exposition. They were too lazy to show instead of telling.
Mar 31, 2021 1:00 PM

Jan 2020
Interesting theory. I don't think she's special but who knows

Mar 31, 2021 8:25 PM
Mar 2021
Awpaka said:
Maybe the first egg is like a "tutorial"
omg you might be onto something, cause that was like the free trial
Mar 31, 2021 11:19 PM
Aug 2020
I realized that too all the other girls where clueless about anything expect for her
Apr 1, 2021 2:34 AM
Jan 2021
Maybe the reason first egg is free is because that egg is something like tutorial.
Apr 1, 2021 5:10 AM
Jan 2021
UberBat said:
You might want to change your title. I've not seen wonder egg yet and I didn't know anything about the eggs bveing related to people

lmao its told too you in the first few episodes what the eggs would do. you might wanna delete your comment.
Apr 1, 2021 12:50 PM

Jan 2008
Tyreesama said:
UberBat said:

lmao its told too you in the first few episodes what the eggs would do. you might wanna delete your comment.

I've not seen any episodes yet.
Apr 1, 2021 5:56 PM
Jan 2021
//Ep 11 & 12 spoliers

To think of it, it's stated that there's parallel dimensions, where things are different, acca and uraacca never said that this is the ONLY dimension who had Eros warriors, so in conclusion I think she was an Eros warrior from a different dimension who committed suic*de.
Another theory is that the two made her the same way they did frill but I think this theory lacks in two points:

A- after what happened to himari I don't think the two would do this again.
B- you have to commit suic*de to get in the egg and if she wasn't human it would be possible.
Apr 3, 2021 3:58 AM

Feb 2009
//Ep 11 & 12 spoliers
Ramenboi13 said:
To think of it, it's stated that there's parallel dimensions, where things are different, acca and uraacca never said that this is the ONLY dimension who had Eros warriors, so in conclusion I think she was an Eros warrior from a different dimension who committed suic*de.

Have Acca and Ura-Acca ever said that the four main characters were the first or only girls that bought Eggs? The four didn't even meet until each was already a few battles in.

All four were very troubled from the beginning, and by episode 12 we have two (now former) members who have broken down and are confirmed to be borderline suicidal themselves.

So I think it's possible that she was some other failed "Eros warrior" from this world who quit, gave up during a fight, or encountered one of Frill's minions, and committed suicide.
Apr 3, 2021 9:52 PM

Jan 2020
My theory is all the eggs are artificial , it's all just program created by Accas , that's why Acca can use "alternate universe" to convince Ai that she should fix herself. So yeah Kurumi was made as a tutorial egg girl by Accas , this explain everything
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Apr 3, 2021 10:08 PM
Jul 2017
Maybe because she got this one for free is why it was different than the others? Like it’s the “trial version.”
Apr 15, 2021 2:25 AM

Jul 2012
The first girl is not a trial version or a tutorial.
She is an egg that has experienced the Seeno before. If she truly is a trial version, she would've told Ai to kill the Wonder Killer. She assumed that by staying by the bell it will be over.

What actually happens is, staying until the bell is some sort of time limit. If the Wonder Killer is not killed by the Time Limit, they will turn back into the egg. Most likely the savior of that girl, didn't follow through and something happened.

Since she has prior experience, the caretakers most likely gave Ai the egg so she could learn faster and understand the situation. I haven't finished the anime yet, but I only found this out at Episode 6.

Ai hatched the same egg twice.
- First time, when she encounters the Haters and waited for the bell.
- Second time, to counter the Haters and kill the Trauma.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aikotoba - Jan 12, 2021

434 by Plkskymnga »»
Jun 26, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ashhk - Mar 23, 2021

303 by scorpioniclibra »»
Jun 18, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ashhk - Mar 30, 2021

414 by KitsuFrost »»
Jun 17, 8:16 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LittleLucky - Mar 2, 2021

212 by Mae_Mae_Online »»
Jun 8, 9:04 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Feb 9, 2021

160 by RobinEatsJuice »»
Jun 7, 6:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.