Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 30, 2021 2:35 AM
Jul 2018
This series is easily the best anime this season for me and I think it is 10/10 (yet).
But I've seen many complains in the last days but I don't really get them tbh but that's just my opinion
Mar 30, 2021 2:49 AM

Sep 2018
I think most of the complaints are about where this is going, and more specifically about how they'll be able to tie up all loose ends with only one episode. (I really hope there will be one more and it will be released later...)
Just a casual anime watcher
Mar 30, 2021 2:52 AM

Aug 2020
Same, I've got no complaints, I thought episode 11 was peak Wonder Egg, I mean they teased this for so long, it wasn't just normal girl suicides, we knew the backstory was coming eventually and tbh, I loved where they went with it, it just opens up the story so much more in a good way.
Mar 30, 2021 3:19 AM

Jan 2020
I like the fact that our villain isn't immortal groomer ( Sawaki sensei), God of pure Evil ( thanatos) , or Kyuubey (Accas) . But again , a woman with mental problem. They could make this show better . The bad thing is Neiru might end up underdeveloped hope there will be OVA about her sister.
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Mar 30, 2021 4:01 AM
Dec 2020
i have a few minor ones but it’s a good show i just have no idea how they’re gonna finish it in 1 more ep
Mar 30, 2021 4:11 AM
Feb 2021
Finally a man of culture who watches anime without complaining for every small shit
Mar 30, 2021 4:13 AM
Feb 2021
zLeroy said:
This series is easily the best anime this season for me and I think it is 10/10 (yet).
But I've seen many complains in the last days but I don't really get them tbh but that's just my opinion
Most people are worried for the last episode (which is understandable since most of us have no clue how they’re going to wrap everything up in like 23 mins.) I enjoyed the whole show a lot so I really hope they can manage it
Mar 30, 2021 4:17 AM

Mar 2020
So far it's a 9/10 series for me.
While I don't have any complaints with the story, I was hoping for a psychological theme throughout.
Last 2 episodes made it a scifi thriller, which isn't bad, but it seems odd.
That said I still like the series, I'm just worried about how they'll wrap up everything in one episode.
Mar 30, 2021 4:30 AM
Feb 2021
zLeroy said:

I wouldn't say it is the best but it's one of them. It's really well done and to be honest I don't have anything against it either. I can't complain.
Mar 30, 2021 5:06 AM
Sep 2020
Honestly I agree. I love dark as fuck shows. In my ideal ending episode 12 would just end in frill basically winning. Or if it was left with a season two announcement, then I wouldn’t mind if it was some happy ending. As long as it’s not rushed. Because if they rap it up with a happy conclusive ending in one episode it’s going to be super rushed and that’s last thing I want from this masterpiece.
Mar 30, 2021 5:58 AM

Aug 2020
very good show but I can't say I enjoyed the recap episode, that was not needed at all, so it can't be a 10 for me, but it's definitely one of the best shows of the season
Call me Ren
Mar 30, 2021 6:19 AM

Jul 2019
I've had my complaints but the last 3 episodes shut me up
Mar 30, 2021 7:43 AM
Feb 2020
Honestly same. And for some reason I feel like people are way more picky about wep then they are for other anime.
Mar 30, 2021 7:48 AM
Jul 2018
HDR_JPTFM said:
Honestly same. And for some reason I feel like people are way more picky about wep then they are for other anime.

True I am just enjoying the series a lot and it is one of the only anime that really really moved me
Mar 30, 2021 8:00 AM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
I had the story take a pretty hard hit in my ratings and I cannot give the show a 10 anymore, but I feel like the excellent, though very rushed and last min, drop of the main antagonist was great as an episode. Overall I don't have many complaints even if this does not hit the landing right, I enjoyed watching this and I mean really enjoyed it, can't say that for most anime these days for better or worse.
Mar 30, 2021 8:25 AM
Jul 2020
episode 11s backstory had a lot of plot holes and thats kinda it
Mar 30, 2021 8:35 AM
Nov 2016
This is actually the most I've enjoyed a new anime release in what feels like a really long time. I hadn't been watching much anime at all since I graduated uni, and now I've got motivation to watch a ton more : D
Mar 30, 2021 10:24 AM
Aug 2020
zLeroy said:
nope I'm with u all the way haven't watched madoka magica so can't compare this show to any other it's just so fresh, deep and thought provoking
Mar 30, 2021 10:54 AM
PC_Principal
Oct 2015
zLeroy said:

100% agree with you there this show is something special. Even if it didn't go in the direction myself and probably most people were expecting (and for many wanting) doesn't mean it did anything badly or "wrong". It feels like there is a trend right now that when a anime doesn't pan out how a community was hoping or expecting it's a bad thing especially if it's ending is perceived as bad or inconclusive. Just because the back half of one act didn't appeal to people as much as the other 80+% of the show die it somehow becomes a botched show in a lot of people's eyes.

As for me for a show that rarely spelled it's bigger ideas and details out for the audience these last few episodes were just as good as the rest. Though with how they fleshed out the reasoning for the suicides and setup frill and crew plus having a almost trigger like (though not nearly as over the top) type of "true antagonist" setup in ep 10 and 11 I would have liked to have seen this world expanded upon with a season 2 rather than wrapping up here but that doesn't take away from how amazing this experience was on its own.
Mar 30, 2021 10:55 AM
Dec 2020
After the plot twist I was pretty scared. Then when the girls asked about it they basically played it off which I didn’t like. But then ep 11 happened and now I’ve got no complaints, I’m sure they know what they’re doing and I trust them to deliver. However for the first time I’m confused In this show, is the Ai making the girls kill them selves or what? Honestly the whole thing about the ginger haired girls and her 3 things is all pretty confusing.
said the lolicon bastard
Mar 30, 2021 5:03 PM

Sep 2020
I've no complaints for the whole series so I've nothing but great expectations for the true ending in late June.
Mar 30, 2021 5:04 PM

Jan 2020
I didn't like episode 11 that much but I still have a positive opinion on the series overall

Mar 31, 2021 4:00 AM
Sep 2020
Thank you for posting this I live this anime my only complaint is I want more!!
Mar 31, 2021 4:18 AM

Oct 2019
the one episode (10/11) w acca and ura-acca's backstory disappointed me, but the anime is still pretty good overall. I think it's just the fact that the start up til then has been really really good that people (including me) put it on a higher pedestal than other anime.
Mar 31, 2021 3:31 PM
Jan 2015
As someone who had dropped it early on but also kept an eye on it, I have to say that episode 11 actually made me really interested in it. I think I now have a better opinion of the show as a whole.
Apr 2, 2021 5:43 PM
Apr 2021
Wonder Egg is two great shows that don't necessarily work well together. Episodes 1-7 feel quite distinct from 9-12. I like both, but having a drastic and swift shift to sci-fi was strange for myself and many others. To me, it was a lot of wasted time on unnecessary info dumps. We didn't need scientific explanations for how all of this worked, especially because the scientific explanations make no real-world sense.

I adore this show, but what felt like it would easily be my anime of the year now feels like it will have competition.
Apr 3, 2021 12:10 AM

May 2016
Zero complaints here. I’m just really curious how they’ll end it. The build up so far has been amazing
Apr 3, 2021 12:28 AM

Nov 2015
The show got worse every episode imo.
Apr 3, 2021 9:13 AM

Jan 2008
Nope. I have no complaints either. Apparently, some people need EVERY! SINGLE! THING! explained, or else the story is "trash".
Apr 3, 2021 10:16 PM
Feb 2020
I wish more people read Sigmund Freud's works these days. In his early years he believed all human motivation derived from our need to reproduce, or various proxies for reproduction, but in his later works he changed his philosophical views. He broke human motivation down into two categories "Eros" being the act of creation, expression, and self-satisfaction, and "THANATOS" being acts of self-destruction, violence, and suicide. He believed all human had an internal mental struggle between these two forces, and that it was central to the human condition.
Apr 4, 2021 1:26 AM
Mar 2019
AnishSenpai69 said:
Finally a man of culture who watches anime without complaining for every small shit
dude it's completely ok to have criticisms on popular anime, if anything you're the one without culture giving fucking high school of the dead a 10/10
Apr 4, 2021 2:34 AM

Jan 2021
zLeroy said:
There are 17 thousands users who rated this 10/10, surely you're the only one without any complaint
Jun 7, 2021 10:04 PM
Feb 2021
ramendrilla said:
AnishSenpai69 said:
dude it's completely ok to have criticisms on popular anime, if anything you're the one without culture giving fucking high school of the dead a 10/10
Hmm yeh I did gave it a 10 thanks for reminding me 😁😁
Jun 7, 2021 10:06 PM

Sep 2020
this show is paiiinfully average
Jun 10, 2021 11:48 PM
Oct 2018
On the one side, I kind of can understand those who complain as the anime raises more questions than it gives answers. On the other hand, I personally find the 11th episode to be the best in the whole show (and, if you judge by the ratings on imdb, most people agree). To judge the WEP more objectively we need to wait until the 1-hour special.
Jun 11, 2021 5:48 PM

Jul 2019
People were mad that it was left unfinished when in reality the whole last 3 episodes were buildup to the finale, which has now been announced to be an hour long, so yeah hopefully people will finish the anime when it comes out and give it the chance it deserves.

I had complaints for some of the episodes around the middle but even without the finale I gave it an 8/10 and it can only go up from there

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ashhk - Mar 30, 2021

410 by nyaasar »»
Apr 9, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ashhk - Mar 23, 2021

301 by Lawgun »»
Mar 18, 3:55 AM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Feb 16, 2021

254 by RobertBobert »»
Mar 18, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aikotoba - Jan 12, 2021

430 by Lawgun »»
Mar 18, 3:06 AM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Mar 9, 2021

169 by LilYellowBean »»
Feb 29, 6:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.