Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 21, 2021 4:05 AM

Mar 2016
Like which LN volumes it covers up to? I want to read the LN since I'm really enjoying this right now.

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Mar 21, 2021 4:32 AM
Dec 2020
Dude yeh I want to know
Mar 21, 2021 5:29 AM
Dec 2020
I believe they do a volume per 3 eps, so this season will end on vol 4, if u were to pick up where it left off then you’ll have to go to vol 5. I don’t think they’re translated up to that point and I don’t think there’s any fan translations but I could be wrong. You’ll either have to wait until next season or wait for an official translation I’m assuming
said the lolicon bastard
Mar 21, 2021 8:00 AM
Apr 2018
They're adapting 4 episodes per volume, so the anime will end at 3rd volume

https://jaku-chara-tomozaki-kun.fandom.com/wiki/Lv.10:_Multiplayer_Games_Have_Their_Own_Special_Appeal

U can see that on the wiki fandom website
Mar 21, 2021 8:27 AM
Oct 2020
the next season should already come this year or the next year, so you can sit back and wait until it gets adapted. if youre looking for a similar anime i suggest you watch 3d kanojo, sakurasou no pet na kanojo,ore no kanojo to osananajimi ga shuraba sugiru or kanojo okarimashu if you want some chill romcoms with the main character being an asocial.
Mar 21, 2021 8:30 AM

Mar 2016
rxdovan said:
the next season should already come this year or the next year, so you can sit back and wait until it gets adapted. if youre looking for a similar anime i suggest you watch 3d kanojo, sakurasou no pet na kanojo,ore no kanojo to osananajimi ga shuraba sugiru or kanojo okarimashu if you want some chill romcoms with the main character being an asocial.

But is it certified that it would come out?

Mar 21, 2021 8:31 AM
Oct 2020
caprisan said:
rxdovan said:

unfortunately it is just what i think:/
Mar 21, 2021 9:23 AM

Mar 2016
rxdovan said:
caprisan said:

What makes you think that? Is the anime selling well domestically?

Mar 21, 2021 9:38 AM
Oct 2020
caprisan said:
rxdovan said:

well i mean the series is doing pretty vood imo. it isnt that popular on mal but u think thats just because not many users like watching seasonal ongoing animes and waiting a week for new episodes. even though it feels like a generic romcom to me, its doing well on sites like gogoanime and kissanime and its even a thing on netflix and those sites so i suppose you could say its selling well and its pretty popular and so is the manga. we might get a season 2 rly soon
Mar 21, 2021 9:38 AM
Oct 2020
ok ignore my typos i just woke up lol
Mar 21, 2021 11:22 AM

Mar 2016
rxdovan said:
caprisan said:

well i mean the series is doing pretty vood imo. it isnt that popular on mal but u think thats just because not many users like watching seasonal ongoing animes and waiting a week for new episodes. even though it feels like a generic romcom to me, its doing well on sites like gogoanime and kissanime and its even a thing on netflix and those sites so i suppose you could say its selling well and its pretty popular and so is the manga. we might get a season 2 rly soon

But most of these sites are for international anime watchers, I was asking for domestic which is in Japan. As sales for DVD and domestic popularity matters alot and determines if it'll have a second season.

Mar 22, 2021 12:43 AM
Mar 2019
caprisan said:
rxdovan said:

But most of these sites are for international anime watchers, I was asking for domestic which is in Japan. As sales for DVD and domestic popularity matters alot and determines if it'll have a second season.

Blu ray sales are starting to matter less and less in regards to a continuation, since streaming has blown up so much. A lot of anime are targeted towards niche otaku who will want to buy the blu rays anyways, but the average anime consumer probably isn't going to care as much- I would say Tomozaki wouldn't be overly appealing to hardcore otaku, as compared to an idol show or something.

I am very curious as to what the popularity of Tomozaki is abroad, I'd imagine it's relatively popular and could definitely get a second season, which I'd love to see
Mar 24, 2021 8:33 AM

Feb 2019
rxdovan said:
caprisan said:

Bruh it doesn't mean a shit if the anime is popular on gogoanime and kissanime since those are pirate sites. Being on netflix also doesn't guarantee a sequel.

More topics from this board

» Anyone else disappointed on whom does tomozaki date? (LN SPOILERS)

Elma_fer - Mar 20, 2021

23 by Mikhail0703 »»
Mar 28, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 15, 2021

124 by SaulN9903 »»
Mar 9, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Which is your favorite ship?

TheCryBabyHero - Nov 22, 2023

15 by Fail_Man_X »»
Mar 7, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

180 by Komlan_6 »»
Feb 25, 8:33 PM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2021

201 by Komlan_6 »»
Feb 25, 8:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.