Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 3, 2021 7:54 PM
Feb 2020
I’ve recently read climber and the art was just amazing I want to read something similar to it I don’t mind if the plot is trash and I’ve already read the usual vagabond goodnight punpun and kind of don’t want manga that’s yaoi/yuri manga bonus points if the protagonist is a male
Mar 3, 2021 8:24 PM
Dec 2017
godchild's artstyle is really incredible to look at and snow goddess by clamp is a good choice too.

Mar 3, 2021 8:24 PM

Jan 2020
This might be a bad recommendation since it requires hundreds of chapters of prior reading to get the full experience but, I think Jojo part 7: Steel ball run.

It's the second highest rating thing on all of mal with a 9.21 and it deserves it. The art (especially in color) is incredible and easily one of my favs.

You should also read berserk and one punch man. Popular + has peak art. (You've probably read berserk due to it's popularity but it's not on your list so I might as well)

Mar 4, 2021 2:36 AM

Apr 2020
What comes to my mind is Berserk in the later chapters and oyasumi pun pun. The latter has a very distinctive style for the characters so that part might not be your cup of tea. The shading and backround art and everything really, is beautifully and detailed drawn.
Mar 4, 2021 9:33 PM

Mar 2020
This "manga" has beautiful art...

Aoi-shiMar 4, 2021 9:36 PM
Ramen, Soumen, Reimen, Tsukemen. You have no choice, I just cook.
Mar 4, 2021 9:45 PM

Jul 2017
Who Made Me a Princess has some absolutely stunning art, one of the best things about it lmao

Aoi_Haato said:
This "manga" has beautiful art...

or if you want the MAL link OP, https://myanimelist.net/manga/124834/Kimi_ga_Suki , the story is "Natsu to Jun"
Mar 6, 2021 2:59 PM

Jan 2021
Berserk
Innocent
Record of Ragnarok
Vinland Saga
JoJo part 7
Chainsaw Man
Uzumaki
Blade of the Immortal
Gants
Gon
Akira
One Punch Man

More topics from this board

» Worst anime ever?

Weltman - 20 minutes ago

0 by Weltman »»
20 minutes ago

» Any anime/manga with birds as the main focus?

doomteensy - May 3

11 by LoveYourEyes »»
4 hours ago

» looking for animanga/wa/ua like gantz, battle royale, god's will, jagaaaaaan and sweet home

FruitPunchBaka - 11 hours ago

10 by Toha »»
7 hours ago

» Manga Recomendations

MrShroomzyy - 9 hours ago

2 by ST63LTH »»
8 hours ago

» I need recs for a calm school life romance manga

yellowmonkey - Yesterday

2 by nishant0 »»
Today, 12:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.