Forum Settings
Forums

Does your average score tend to increase or decrease?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 26, 2021 10:42 PM

Jul 2007
It's slowing decreasing, which seems natural.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Feb 26, 2021 10:46 PM
Jul 2018
It tends to decrease for me as you explore more and more anime or anything in general there is always that one series which fits somewhere in middle and you can't find place for them so eventually one tends to decrease scores of other series to make up for it. Also new anime are usually fresh so one tends to rank them higher first and later on he/she might realize that it wasn't that special and rank it down eventually so that's my thought on this
Feb 27, 2021 2:16 AM

Jan 2021
Increase, because I choose the anime that I'm interested to watch, instead of trying different kinds of anime. And I rank most of the works pretty high marks. Even if there's one uninteresting, I won't give 1-2/10 because there are still something enjoyable (I've only ranked one anime 2/10), like the music or a few good scenes.
JentheworldFeb 27, 2021 2:19 AM
Feb 27, 2021 2:20 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Increasing even a little bit since I try to avoid something I clearly don't like. I still drop and rate something bad though because some anime has synopsis which looks interesting but actually bad when I watch it for real.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 27, 2021 2:30 AM

Aug 2012
Mine keeps decreasing. When you've seen as much anime as I have (over 1000) you see similarities in other series and you can't help but compare and find so many things lacking... Plus, lately it seems that I rarely rate over a 6.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What happened to magic genre ?

Yonahim_Zz - 5 hours ago

25 by Suntanned_Duck2 »»
2 minutes ago

» Do you see there being another Ecchi Anime as critically acclaimed as Mushoku Tensei in the future?

Dragevard - 28 minutes ago

4 by Rhae »»
2 minutes ago

» Best Orange-hair guy in anime

RedTea33 - 42 minutes ago

2 by armob »»
13 minutes ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Dec 21, 2020

7184 by machy871 »»
18 minutes ago

» Genre/theme you’re not interested in ?

Yonahim_Zz - 3 hours ago

8 by animejas »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.