Forum Settings
Forums
Perfect World
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2021 3:49 AM
Feb 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The final chapter of the manga.

Lol at the start, I thought they would gonna end it with a lie in april, why start your final chapter in such a gloomy way, nearly gave me a heart attack.

THe last chapter is focusing on their past and present as well as future. We finally get some news of when he started loving her and how he started loving her again, we get things from his perspective.

We see how both tsugumi and Itsuki changed as a couple and as individuals and how they became stronger by being together.

I really like how the manga showed that

It's amazing, touching and again wholesome.

I like that they are coming to paris, I can't wait to meet them in my city, although now during coronavirus, it will be hard.

Anyway, amazing manga and while the middle part with the long break up was frustrating, the fact that they came out stronger together felt very earned and natural.

Definitely one of the best romance manga in the last decade.

It was so sweet. 9/10
Jul 27, 2022 11:24 AM
Mar 2015
Glad they are able to fulfill their dreams
Dec 24, 2022 5:42 PM

May 2010
Absolutely beautiful ending to the series. I swear, if author decided to kill Itsuki off at the very end I'd die myself lol. Glad to see main characters just living their everyday lives, having a family, doing their best raising another human being. Itsuki's and Tsugumi's development is apparent and believable. It's not like their personalities changed completely, they just adjusted and grew, the more hardships they endured and the more people with similar experience they met.

While I wouldn't call this the best romance story in the world, and neither of characters became my favourite one, I absolutely love that Rie Aruga created a story about lives of people with disabilities without sugar coating it, or making the fact of riding the wheelchair the only problem they need to face. It handled the theme with proper maturity and tact in my opinion. One of my favourite slice of life series for sure, I'd recommend it to anyone searching for something MORE than your usual love story. 8/10

More topics from this board

» chapter 3

CristalViih - Oct 4, 2023

0 by CristalViih »»
Oct 4, 2023 9:45 PM

Poll: » Perfect World Chapter 34 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Apr 18, 2020

2 by Etherlyte »»
Aug 15, 2023 8:11 AM

Poll: » Perfect World Chapter 12 Discussion

jiajia - Oct 30, 2021

1 by staruke »»
Jul 11, 2023 8:49 AM

Poll: » Perfect World Chapter 19 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Mar 29, 2018

4 by Mezzy93 »»
Feb 22, 2023 4:02 PM

Poll: » Perfect World Chapter 14 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Dec 25, 2019

1 by rvdboom »»
Feb 13, 2023 11:39 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.