Forum Settings
Forums
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2021 10:14 PM

Dec 2020
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yay! Another chapter after a 2 month break with more content than other past chapters. I figured that whatever the book magic was would end up giving Akiho the love and family Sakura has always had. sad if they take it away from Sakura tho... and what is Kaito’s role?!
Feb 1, 2021 3:52 AM

Feb 2014
Unexpected that Momo is actually "human" looking, I was wondering how they would adapt a bunny, considering Kero and Spinel's designs. She looks cute.
Feb 1, 2021 4:05 PM

Jul 2015
I can’t believe that Eriol put a spell on Sakura to hide her powers. This girl is so loved by everyone T.T
So Momo is the guardian of the book that Akiho named. Momo’s outfit give us lots of hints too.
So I believe that Sakura will get to experience what is like to live in a world where she’s not loved and maybe Akiho is in her place? So perhaps that will make Sakura do or create what Momo (and probably Kaito) are expecting for Akiho’s well-being.
Feb 1, 2021 7:44 PM

Dec 2020
curvedtree said:
Unexpected that Momo is actually "human" looking, I was wondering how they would adapt a bunny, considering Kero and Spinel's designs. She looks cute.

Yeah! I didn’t think Momo would look like a human. She kind of looks like Light and Dark put together with Akiho’s hair.
Feb 1, 2021 7:47 PM

Dec 2020
Dorayakisama said:
I can’t believe that Eriol put a spell on Sakura to hide her powers. This girl is so loved by everyone T.T
So Momo is the guardian of the book that Akiho named. Momo’s outfit give us lots of hints too.
So I believe that Sakura will get to experience what is like to live in a world where she’s not loved and maybe Akiho is in her place?.

What hints so you see in Momo’s outfit? and I agree with you, I’m afraid all of Sakura’s loved ones and happy memories will be given to Akiho while Sakura inherits feeling sad and unworthy :(
Feb 2, 2021 2:19 AM

Jul 2015
For what I see and she’s the only guardian of the book, she possesses both (ying and yang) magics. And of course, it’s time related.
Feb 2, 2021 6:48 AM

Feb 2014
cookie_kudasai said:
Dorayakisama said:
So I believe that Sakura will get to experience what is like to live in a world where she’s not loved and maybe Akiho is in her place?.

What hints so you see in Momo’s outfit? and I agree with you, I’m afraid all of Sakura’s loved ones and happy memories will be given to Akiho while Sakura inherits feeling sad and unworthy :(

Both her skirt and "corset" of the dress and her crown have something resembling a clock, not only that the fact that her dress is black and white, showing that she embodies yin and yang
Feb 2, 2021 10:30 PM

Dec 2020
Dorayakisama said:
For what I see and she’s the only guardian of the book, she possesses both (ying and yang) magics. And of course, it’s time related.

Hmm... yeah, you and @curvedtree both mention yin and yang. I wonder if the Mirror that is missing from the cards Syaoran has will be able to mirror Sakura’s happiness and give it to Akiho! or somehow they can balance out their lives and share the happiness!
Feb 6, 2021 12:25 AM

Apr 2020
curvedtree said:

Yeah! I didn’t think Momo would look like a human. She kind of looks like Light and Dark put together with Akiho’s hair.

i think its interesting that being "the only guardian" of this book has in herself attributes that're separate in the other duos guardians: Momo's a human form but also rabbit parts like its ears (combining person and beast design) plus, she has those parts in the outfit as Light and Dark at the same time, therefore ying-yang strength and Moon and Sun power.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen Chapter 80 Discussion

curvedtree - Nov 30, 2023

16 by tsundereputa »»
Dec 18, 2023 12:33 AM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen Chapter 79 Discussion

curvedtree - Oct 30, 2023

3 by GrayZStars »»
Nov 12, 2023 1:16 PM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen Chapter 57 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Nov 3, 2021

3 by Jonas-K »»
Nov 11, 2023 1:31 PM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen Chapter 78 Discussion

curvedtree - Oct 1, 2023

2 by JuliSun_Moon »»
Nov 5, 2023 3:59 PM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen Chapter 77 Discussion

curvedtree - Aug 29, 2023

2 by JuliSun_Moon »»
Nov 5, 2023 3:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.