Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2021 6:24 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Rory gets back into action!
Jan 24, 2022 5:02 AM

Jul 2021
about chapter 101.1 :

in page 2 , i think 4 japan soldiers are carrying the rescue hostage on a blanket .
and then in page 14 , 15 , they are : shooting , charging , running extremely fast , protecting the hostage with their shield wall , etc etc , ...... , yeah right , this is so believe-able .

page 3 :
- this is my last belt of bullets .
- same here . i only have 1 last belt .
then in page 15 :
- SOLDIERS , shoot your 1000+ bullets , and your grenades , and rockets , and nuclear bombs . BANG , BANG , BOOM , BOOM , FIRE , EXPLOSION , WE ARE SO COOL , SO AWESOME .

page 14 :

- roman : A thousand nations of the Roman Empire descend upon you. Our arrows will blot out the sun.
- japanese : Then we will fight in the shade. soldiers , form a shield wall . THIS IS SPARTA .
- yo , captain , what about the hostage and the bunny girl ? they dont have shields .
- dont worry , they are protected by their plot-armors .
- yeah right , this is so believe-able .

page 5 :
they didnt plan this rescue mission at all . who would bring along some VIPs ( the crown princess of this country ) , some other useless girls ,
some under-age girls , some useless civilians , some old men , some important scientists , etc etc ...... , on a top-secret , dangerous rescue mission of the military ?

and this small , weak helicopter is supposed to transport :
- 20+ heavy peoples that is already on it : the japan soldiers , the scientists , some useless girls , ....

- 11 more heavy peoples of the rescue team that will get on the helicopter soon .

- all of their heavy equipments , weapons , guns , bullets , the big axe of rory ...

yeah right , this is so believe-able .

page 6 : all of the male japan soldiers have the same fukking face .
and the male "main character" has a cat face , i want to punch his stupid face .

in the recent chapters , the numbers of deaths are :
- japanese soldiers : ZERO . some of them only got some scratched skins .

- romans : 2000 + deaths .

why i am not surprised at this point .

page 11 :
- the "main character" : yo rory , it is OKAY if you go out to mercilessly butcher some innocent humans for fun . plus they are your fellow countrymen .
- wow , nice moral standards of the MC .

------------------

about chapter 101.2 :

page 7 : how to fight trained , muscular , roman soldiers who have long-ranged arrows , and swords , and spears :
- running straight toward them ,

- protecting yourselves with a cheap umbrella ,

- blinding them with a cheap , weak camera flash , during high noon ,

- using a spray that has 1-meter range .

yeah right , this is so believe-able .

the result :
- romans : thousands of deaths , just because the japanese-s want to rescue 1 single hostage . is he worth all the risks and all the deaths ? is he the reborn jesus or something ?

- japanese-s : zero death . only some soldiers 's skins was scratched a little .

- bunny girl : yo , because you are the "main character" of this manga , so i am a member of your harem , automatically . you can touch my a$$ .
- smart readers : where the hell does this come from ? did they even talk to each other in the previous chapters ? this is the wish-fullfillment fantasy of the virgin otaku author ?

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 132 Discussion

dbaranyi - Apr 6

0 by dbaranyi »»
Apr 6, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 131 Discussion

dbaranyi - Mar 26

0 by dbaranyi »»
Mar 26, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 130 Discussion

dbaranyi - Feb 17

0 by dbaranyi »»
Feb 17, 7:35 PM

» Manga vs LN and almost finished ?

xnub - Aug 1, 2023

3 by lessfull »»
Jan 28, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 129 Discussion

dbaranyi - Jan 6

0 by dbaranyi »»
Jan 6, 7:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.