Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2021 5:44 AM

Mar 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yume-chan is too kind, she would always help the others even if someday she collected all the Dreamystones...I really hope they can stay forever even after finishing their job.
She is really worried...

Seems like only five stones left...Sugiyama-senpai needs to put more power in his job if he wants to prevent the full collection....
Jan 31, 2021 10:35 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
So, all of it just Yume's excessive worry against her certain succession to collect dreamy stones. Thanks god that she finished it wisely by telling the truth of the dream to her closed friends, including Asahi. Because no matter what, let the problem solved alone was a difficult matter. So, just make it an easy-go by using the power of friendship, everything sure be better.

The same situations may included to Sugiyama-sama (yeah, he got a ranked up titled. Nice!) too. He almost realized it, apparently. However, its looks like everything was not so easy to be solved like Yume, by his own perspective, even though he already had that closed girlfriend. Poor Sugiyama-sama ....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 2, 2021 9:52 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yes Mew and Yume definitely need to stay together, I can understand why Yume was so afraid to collect the dreamy stones, and that whole Yui thing was pretty interesting, this is clearly overworking xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 34 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Dec 20, 2020

3 by mySaudate »»
Apr 11, 1:24 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 1 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Apr 6, 2020

27 by Thaliel »»
Sep 30, 2023 9:56 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 27 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Nov 1, 2020

8 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 23, 2022 4:30 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 9 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Jun 28, 2020

7 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 15, 2022 6:10 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 3 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Apr 19, 2020

10 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 12, 2022 8:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.