Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 18, 2021 11:56 AM

Sep 2016
-Elevate- said:
praisethevillain said:
>Taking MAL scores seriously
Stop worrying about glorified opinions and just like what you like m8.

this ^

and also i'm pretty sure once the anime ends the score will be at around where season 1 was maybe a bit lower because people who have watched s1 will most likely also like s2 so there will be lesser people in general who will give it a bad rating. another thing is judging from episode 2 pacing will be normal most likely so that won’t be an issue. maybe you should’ve not watched it from the start if you’re that critical about it that you created a fucking thread about the series' score. Jeez some peoole don't know what to do with their spare time.

I find that doubtful to be honest. I adored season 1 and it took season 2 10 minutes to completely shatter any goodwill I had left for the series. The only reason I'm going to follow the series now is to see how badly they're going to fuck it up.

Secondly, I'm allowed to be critical of something. And I'm allowed to rag on it.

Just because you want to exist in an echo chamber doesn't mean I have to respect that? Because it's a public forum and I didn't come to you. You came to me.

Finally, you're not even on topic.

I've surpassed your limit!
Jan 18, 2021 6:58 PM
Feb 2015
Can someone explain why threads like these are made?
Jan 20, 2021 10:41 AM

Jan 2021
iorn said:
Can someone explain to me how anyone took a look at episode 1 and went? "Yah this is good enough to a 10 or 9."

The demon was a CGI monstrosity

Any sense of urgency from the manga is just gone.

And the episode somehow pacing that's schizoid but somehow manages to feel like it's wading through waist-high water.

The hunter looks like a goofy cross between bondrwd's furry form and slender man with his legs cut off.

I need to know why. Please help me understand this.

For me, the series and its media offshoots themselves are a 10/10 although I would give the first episode a solid 6/10 because of the amount of detail missing and the lack of clarity with other stuff.

Second episode picked up the pace - solid 8/10.

I don't understand your point about bad CGI, I never notice CGI that much in anime to begin with but I guess I'll trust you and say it was bad.

Me and the boys on the hunt to find Yuugo.
Jan 20, 2021 11:44 AM

Mar 2018
STOP. COMPLAINING. ABOUT. EVERYTHING

I read the mangs too, I think it's a damn masterpiece, and even though I still think the manga is better in many aspects, the adaptation could've been way worse. In fact, I'm actually enjoying it a lot. I can't wait for next episodes.
Jan 20, 2021 4:53 PM

Jan 2021
RubyW32 said:
STOP. COMPLAINING. ABOUT. EVERYTHING

I read the mangs too, I think it's a damn masterpiece, and even though I still think the manga is better in many aspects, the adaptation could've been way worse. In fact, I'm actually enjoying it a lot. I can't wait for next episodes.

I agree with basically everything you said, especially the first point.

Me and the boys on the hunt to find Yuugo.
Jan 21, 2021 3:00 AM

Jan 2019
scores of any kind shouldnt be taken as just hard facts, use them as a loose guide before choosing what to watch, if it looks good to you but has low scores, watch it anyway who cares, if its got good scores and u dont like, alright, then just dont watch it.

simple as that
Jan 21, 2021 3:09 AM
Sep 2016
Local MAL user discovers a show having an 8+ score on MAL doesn't mean it's good for the first time
1.1.Six
Jan 21, 2021 6:48 PM
Community Mod
ウェルカムチーム™

Feb 2014
Thread locked.

For Breaking Anime Discussion Rule 2
Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage meaningful and/or civil discussion. This includes, but is not limited to:
a. picture collecting
b. random "xx vs. yy" (e.g. random anime/manga/character xx vs. random anime/manga/character yy)
c. gossiping about individuals (e.g. youtubers, channels/videos, MAL members, other sites' users, etc.)
d. personal storytelling, narration, ranting, and/or blog-style posts; these topics only encourage a one-way discussion where members are commenting on the poster's idea, and should be posted using blog feature instead

Topics regarding ratings/ranking/scores will mostly encourage arguments (flame wars) more so than having a meaningful discussion. Can also use the official "Most Overrated/Underrated Anime Discussion Thread" when wanting to discuss about an overrated/underrated anime.

GUIDELINES/FAQ
AD/MD RULES
CD RULES
CE RULES
STAFF
SET BY SENPIEX
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Does this anime have the most wasted potential?

aod-kun - Mar 10, 2023

25 by 7k72 »»
Apr 11, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 28, 2021

419 by chocomayu »»
Mar 7, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2021

244 by Yanarsen »»
Mar 5, 3:27 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

220 by Yanarsen »»
Mar 5, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2021

505 by Jiborjas »»
Feb 15, 2:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.