Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 4, 2021 7:22 PM

Dec 2012
According to Animenewsnetwork, it says
Kodansha announced on Tuesday that Hajime Isayama's Attack on Titan manga will conclude in the May issue of Kodansha's Bessatsu Shōnen Magazine on April 9, after 11 and a half years of serialization. The manga's 34th volume will also be the final volume when it ships on June 9.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2021-01-04/attack-on-titan-manga-ends-on-april-9-after-11-years/.168113
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Jan 4, 2021 7:54 PM

May 2020
So 4 more chapters... I wonder if he will be able to wrap up the story without any holes in it

Something that’s supposed to die and doesn’t… will eventually rot away , whether it’s a man or a nation
Jan 4, 2021 8:37 PM

Oct 2017
Ye four more chapters is enough.
Jan 4, 2021 8:42 PM

Sep 2018
Thanks for all the amazing content Hajime Isayama
I keep moving forward
Jan 4, 2021 10:21 PM

Jan 2009
4 more years - Obama

i mean 4 more chapters so it will end in chapter 139
Jan 4, 2021 10:33 PM
Jul 2020
This is amazing it ends on my birthday in my time zone like i wanted so it ll either be the best gift or it ll be ruined haha.
Jan 4, 2021 11:29 PM

Sep 2019
deg said:
4 more years - Obama

let's see that you would be rolling or not with a cool genocide. Damn poor people be dying.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Jan 4, 2021 11:38 PM

Jan 2009
Peeti said:
deg said:
4 more years - Obama

let's see that you would be rolling or not with a cool genocide. Damn poor people be dying.

you want world genocide to be successful?
Jan 5, 2021 12:08 AM

Sep 2019
deg said:
Peeti said:

Real world nah. I love Gantz which has rapes, gangs, murders and violence. Aot is normal in front of it right now but let's see if AOT will be able to do something highly evil.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Jan 5, 2021 2:58 AM

Jan 2009
Peeti said:
deg said:

Real world nah. I love Gantz which has rapes, gangs, murders and violence. Aot is normal in front of it right now but let's see if AOT will be able to do something highly evil.

those are lesser evil compared to world mass genocide though
Jan 5, 2021 3:12 AM
Mar 2014
It's a shame it's not ending at 140. But I was wondering when AoT would end, since the final season is airing now.
Jan 5, 2021 3:21 AM

Apr 2020
Every beginning has an end ... Thanks for everything Hajime Isayama!

I really want to know how it ends!

Eren says:
I do not have time to worry if it's right or wrong, you can not hope for a horror story with a happy ending!...

This may be really true!
"Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder"~Rumi

Jan 5, 2021 3:39 AM

Mar 2014
Normally I would be sad becouse one of my favourite series is ending. But this whole plot of avengers team is so bad that I think it's good thing to just end this.
Jan 5, 2021 4:53 AM

Nov 2018
I'm starting to regret the time I wasted on this manga
Jan 5, 2021 4:58 AM

Oct 2020
Feeling thankful for this story.
Jan 5, 2021 5:00 AM

Jan 2009
Peeti said:
deg said:

Size doesn't matter. I mean I do appreciate nice things but that is common and many fiction do that but evil is something less to be victorious, so it's what I love. In genocide everyone dies their own death, it's not like everyones pain is transferred to one human so that the pain is multiplied. Yes politically and financially, many deaths are bad in comparison to one death and in some cases evil but at the end they suffers alone. I mean if one human is tortured,raped, disorderd etc. I don't think you can say that prefer it over genocide by saying that it's just a human, it's not like many went through that shit.

i completely disagree since scale of evil does matter to me so is the scale of good aka the greater good like how governments should operate with democracy
Jan 5, 2021 5:01 AM

Sep 2019
deg said:
Peeti said:

Size doesn't matter. I mean I do appreciate nice things but that is common and many fiction do that but evil is something less to be victorious, so it's what I love. In genocide everyone dies their own death, it's not like everyones pain is transferred to one human so that the pain is multiplied. Yes politically and financially, many deaths are bad in comparison to one death and in some cases evil but at the end they suffers individually. I mean if one human is tortured,raped, disorderd etc. I don't think you can say that you prefer it over genocide by saying that it's just a human, it's not like many went through that shit.
Jan 5, 2021 5:06 AM

Sep 2019
deg said:
Peeti said:
Size doesn't matter. I mean I do appreciate nice things but that is common and many fiction do that but evil is something less to be victorious, so it's what I love. In genocide everyone dies their own death, it's not like everyones pain is transferred to one human so that the pain is multiplied. Yes politically and financially, many deaths are bad in comparison to one death and in some cases evil but at the end they suffers alone. I mean if one human is tortured,raped, disorderd etc. I don't think you can say that prefer it over genocide by saying that it's just a human, it's not like many went through that shit.

i completely disagree since scale of evil does matter to me so is the scale of good aka the greater good like how governments should operate with democracy
by that way you are saying that it's ok for rapes, murders to less individuals because it's less evil. Obviously manga will be considered evil if goes for genocide anyway but what you are saying is giving normal humans a free pass because genocide can be done only by rare humans who are way way more powerful. That power doesn't stay that easily but individual crimes stays forever.
Your government democracy example is again related to financial and politics thing.
Jan 5, 2021 5:07 AM

Jan 2009
Peeti said:
deg said:

by that way you are saying that it's ok for rapes, murders to less individuals because it's less evil. Obviously manga will be considered evil if goes for genocide anyway but what you are saying is giving normal humans a free pass because genocide can be done only by rare humans who are way way more powerful. That power doesn't stay that easily but individual crimes stays forever.

no im saying that crimes are not all equal like in real life there are different levels of punishment and judgements for each crime
Jan 5, 2021 5:09 AM

Sep 2019
deg said:
Peeti said:

no im saying that crimes are not all equal like in real life there are different levels of punishment and judgements for each crime
yeah it's a big sized crime but anyone with good morals will detect it. As I said the manga will hated more if it happens. Believe that.
Jan 5, 2021 6:01 AM

Sep 2020
God, only 4 chapter? There are so many things to cover will he be able to pull it off?
Jan 5, 2021 7:57 AM
Jul 2016
Lubba_ said:
God, only 4 chapter? There are so many things to cover will he be able to pull it off?

I have faith he will and I do hope that final chapter will have 90-100 pages or 137-139 get 60-80 pages each
Jan 5, 2021 8:00 AM

Sep 2020
Selenehakz said:
Lubba_ said:

I have faith he will and I do hope that final chapter will have 90-100 pages or 137-139 get 60-80 pages each

I have the same feeling beacuse usually each chapter has 25-35 pages so its impossible to finish it in 4 chapters.
Jan 5, 2021 8:01 AM

Aug 2019
Just needs to stick the landing to be a GOAT contender.
cAbaddonJan 5, 2021 8:17 AM
Jan 5, 2021 8:02 AM
May 2018
Only 4 chapters left , I'm going to miss attack on titan so much
Jan 5, 2021 7:32 PM
Oct 2016
Lubba_ said:

Like what? 🤔
The only things I can think of are: Where's Zook, Historia's son/daughter and defeating (or not) Eren. 4 chapters seem right to me
Jan 5, 2021 7:36 PM

Sep 2020
Farith10 said:
Lubba_ said:

Like what? 🤔
The only things I can think of are: Where's Zook, Historia's son/daughter and defeating (or not) Eren. 4 chapters seem right to me

I mean. . . The whole world is ending.

It tpok 2 chapters to get a fucking boat. Not save the world in 4.
Jan 6, 2021 6:00 AM

Oct 2020
Lubba_ said:
Farith10 said:

Like what? 🤔

They won't save the world, that's why we don't need more chapters lol xD.
Jan 6, 2021 6:16 AM

Sep 2020
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Lubba_ said:

They won't save the world, that's why we don't need more chapters lol xD.

They will try at least.
Jan 6, 2021 11:52 AM

Dec 2014
Only 4 chapters left.

Well, Isayama said he would have finished it last year, and we are in january. But I think it's gonna be definitive this time.. considering the course the manga has take, 4 chapters might be more than enough.
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.

More topics from this board

» Should the new "volume 35" art book with an extra chapter about Levi's backstory be considered part of this series or should it get its own entry on here?

ryan77999 - May 1

8 by deg »»
Yesterday, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1875 by Berry-Vodka »»
May 3, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.