Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2020 11:11 AM

Aug 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I kinda expected her soup would be not the most delicious but it was hilarious anyway))
And despite everything I hope that girl will be saved. I know she deserves that but... too cruel(
Dec 30, 2020 8:10 PM
Mar 2014
valkiriana said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I kinda expected her soup would be not the most delicious but it was hilarious anyway))
And despite everything I hope that girl will be saved. I know she deserves that but... too cruel(

I was wondering that as well, about the maid, but I do think that she was killed. This will probably create more anger between the two consorts.
Jan 12, 2021 7:58 AM
Nov 2016
I'm a little disappointed from how little screen time we got on our main couple. it's like 90% of the episodes of this series going only for side characters and what they are doing/dying while our main characters only got like 30% moments =_=
I don't even feel their relationship anymore.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shi Yi Chang An: Ming Yue Ji Shi You Episode 1 Discussion

Lumyh - Nov 5, 2020

3 by Hadeeeeeeeeesxyz »»
Apr 7, 2022 3:54 AM

» Next season when?

Yahoooeu - Jan 9, 2021

9 by Riceball4life »»
Apr 5, 2021 1:19 PM

Poll: » Shi Yi Chang An: Ming Yue Ji Shi You Episode 12 Discussion

Lumyh - Jan 29, 2021

2 by Ko-me »»
Feb 16, 2021 12:01 PM

» Episodes length !!

69withRem - Jan 30, 2021

1 by Lumyh »»
Feb 7, 2021 9:02 AM

Poll: » Shi Yi Chang An: Ming Yue Ji Shi You Episode 11 Discussion

valkiriana - Dec 30, 2020

0 by valkiriana »»
Dec 30, 2020 8:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.