Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2020 1:18 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This hidden gem is so much fun! Do I know what's happening? No. Do I care? Also no! The animation is very lively and trigger-esque, and reminds me a lot of Little Witch Academia or Space Patrol Luluco.
Jan 23, 2021 2:06 AM

Jun 2010
The animation was crazy in this one! Especially that fight! And yeah, the references to the older shows like Speed Racer, Gatchaman and Yatterman gave it the same kinda vibe as Space Patrol Luluco.
Jan 25, 2023 6:06 PM
May 2022
Super cool episode. That animation was really good for a show of this caliber. I loved the speed racer reference. Here is the soundtrack...
https://open.spotify.com/album/5L4m3F9MAK6G9hBCmfDV1S?si=ZrY_UNyYRp6LCmBfAYlEKg 
BEASTARS Season 3 will be the best anime ever :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pandora to Akubi Episode 2 Discussion

valoon - May 29, 2020

2 by SobbleBoy27 »»
Jan 25, 2023 6:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.