Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10)

New
Pages (144) « First ... « 46 47 [48] 49 50 » ... Last »
Jul 23, 2021 11:33 PM

Nov 2013
LouisTayoh said:
Hello guys, Please will be happy if someone can help me out here.

There is this anime I once watched a long time ago where the MC suddenly got dragged into another world where there existed another young boy of his age bearing the same name and appearance.

While he was dragged into this world, his alter ego took his place in his home country Japan.

When he got transported to this unknown world, if my memories are still correct, I think he found himself in a forest and came into contact with a girl who took him for his alter ego.

I have completely forgotten the title of this anime. Hoping someone could help me out based on the short info I can still recall about it.

That sounds like Arata Kangatari.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jul 23, 2021 11:35 PM

Jul 2021
wow. Thanks, man. I have been digging my head and searching on Google trying to get the title of this anime.
Jul 23, 2021 11:42 PM

Nov 2013
LouisTayoh said:
wow. Thanks, man. I have been digging my head and searching on Google trying to get the title of this anime.

You're welcome. It is not that well known apparently.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jul 24, 2021 11:30 AM
Jul 24, 2021 11:33 AM

Jan 2017

Kiki
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jul 25, 2021 2:06 AM
Mar 2021
anime is from around 2013-2015, takes place in an all-girls academy where several girl assassins transfer into a class and target a single student. one of the assassins, the mc, ends up siding with the target and hunting down the rest that threaten them. it’s not a great show but i need closure lmao
Jul 25, 2021 2:08 AM

Jan 2017
basilskite said:
anime is from around 2013-2015, takes place in an all-girls academy where several girl assassins transfer into a class and target a single student. one of the assassins, the mc, ends up siding with the target and hunting down the rest that threaten them. it’s not a great show but i need closure lmao

Akuma no Riddle ?
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jul 25, 2021 2:49 AM
Mar 2021
Alexioos95 said:
basilskite said:

Akuma no Riddle ?

you're right thanks g
Jul 25, 2021 1:29 PM

Jan 2017

Kemono no Souja Erin
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jul 26, 2021 1:15 AM

Feb 2014

Looks like City Hunter (Nogami Saeko)

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Jul 26, 2021 1:20 AM
Jul 2021
thanks
Jul 26, 2021 3:20 AM

Aug 2018
What's the name of every anime in the photo to the left? I'm not interested in the characters in the photo to the right, just the left photo:

Jul 26, 2021 4:00 AM

Jan 2017
Saori_Shun said:
What's the name of every anime in the photo to the left? I'm not interested in the characters in the photo to the right, just the left photo:

The titles are written on the disks... how about you stop being lazy ?
The only one in Japanese is Makai Toshi Shinjuku.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jul 26, 2021 4:03 AM
Aug 2017
Saori_Shun said:

Time Bokkan Revival
Dirty Pair
Marcross Do You Remember Love?
Arise
Gundum Unicorn
Dai-Guard
Silent Mobius
Black Magic M-66
Gurren Lagan
Bubblegum Crisis
and Cyber City

There's a few I can't read well but I listed ones I recongnised. Hope I was of good help.

Jul 26, 2021 9:24 AM
Jul 2018
Sauce for the doujinshi?

Jul 26, 2021 9:57 AM
Jul 26, 2021 10:16 AM

Jan 2017
PiyushSan said:
Sauce for the doujinshi?

SE

A Trailer/Cutscene for Honkai Impact 3rd (Game) , the Girl is Kiana Kaslana.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jul 26, 2021 10:31 AM

Dec 2015

That's kiana kaslana from houkai impact 3rd
Jul 26, 2021 2:14 PM
Jul 26, 2021 2:20 PM

Jun 2017
I'm looking for an anime I've seen on TV once when I was a small child in the very early 2000s. It had an early 2000s/90s art style. It wasn't particularly colorful, and the characters were on the more realistic side compared to 'moe' anime of the time. I distinctly remember a scene at the end of the episode, which went as follows: A small European-styled town was preparing to kill/punish a woman who was accused of something, most likely a crime or being a witch. I know there was a certain supernatural element to it. This scene was happening at night. It cut from the woman to a bloody writing on a wall that asserted the woman was innocent. I think you could still hear her crying at this point. That's all I can remember.
Jul 26, 2021 2:23 PM

Jan 2017

Nanatsu no Taizai (Their outfits are from the Mobile Game)
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jul 27, 2021 11:18 AM

Feb 2017
Hey!

I'm looking for help for this: https://coub.com/view/2u0aax
Jul 27, 2021 11:33 AM

Jan 2017
nnmrt said:
Hey!

I'm looking for help for this: https://coub.com/view/2u0aax

Caligula
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jul 27, 2021 11:36 AM

Feb 2017

Thank you!
Jul 28, 2021 8:48 AM

Jun 2017
Hey! I'm looking for an anime. I can't remember much about it --- only a character. There is a giant mermaid that attracts men to pleasure them, then kills them.
That's pretty much all I remember aside from bits of information that may not even be from the same show.
I imagine that there aren't many anime that have a character like this, so it shouldn't be that hard to find.
Jul 28, 2021 9:05 AM

Jan 2017
Looking for an anime I don't remember the name of, that I saw the summary of on here. IIRC, its story revolved around a martial artist taking care of a little girl. Modern setting. Ring any bells?
Jul 28, 2021 9:06 AM

Jan 2017
ninja666 said:
Looking for an anime I don't remember the name of, that I saw the summary of on here. IIRC, its story revolved around a martial artist taking care of a little girl. Modern setting. Ring any bells?

Kure-nai ?
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jul 28, 2021 9:10 AM

Jan 2017

Yes, that's the one. Thank you.
Jul 28, 2021 3:59 PM
Jul 2021
Okay, this is probably my best shot at getting someone to identify this character I've had in my head. Details are fuzzy because this was from years ago, but I'll do my best. I really hope someone here has any idea what I'm on about.

I remember this character, who I believe to be female, being able to transform into some kind of metal or crystal but doing so made them heavy and entirely immobile on their own. If I recall, the material they transformed into looked to be blue in color, but that may not be the case. I remember her (if it's a she) being carried around by some larger character who I don't remember the details about, and I think she was carried in some kind of large container the bigger person had on their back? I remember the transforming character would be swung around as a weapon while transformed. I don't think she actually transformed into a weapon shape, but was just turned into the material and swung around.

I don't have an image, and I'm certain this was from some show. Google just keeps leading back to the same copy-paste "journal" posts when I try to describe her. Does anybody have a lead?
Jul 28, 2021 8:22 PM

Oct 2018
hyperrandom said:
Okay, this is probably my best shot at getting someone to identify this character I've had in my head. Details are fuzzy because this was from years ago, but I'll do my best. I really hope someone here has any idea what I'm on about.

I remember this character, who I believe to be female, being able to transform into some kind of metal or crystal but doing so made them heavy and entirely immobile on their own. If I recall, the material they transformed into looked to be blue in color, but that may not be the case. I remember her (if it's a she) being carried around by some larger character who I don't remember the details about, and I think she was carried in some kind of large container the bigger person had on their back? I remember the transforming character would be swung around as a weapon while transformed. I don't think she actually transformed into a weapon shape, but was just turned into the material and swung around.

I don't have an image, and I'm certain this was from some show. Google just keeps leading back to the same copy-paste "journal" posts when I try to describe her. Does anybody have a lead?

This literally describes Kole from OG Teen Titans lol
Jul 28, 2021 9:58 PM

Dec 2017
Hey guys I need help identifying this anime it seems so familiar but I just can’t remember.
Here’s the link: https://ibb.co/SsBnvVW
Don't fuck up the present, it's connected to your future!
Jul 28, 2021 10:41 PM
Jul 2018
LvChoKer said:
Hey guys I need help identifying this anime it seems so familiar but I just can’t remember.

Kai Chisaki from Boku no Hero Academia.
Jul 28, 2021 10:46 PM

Dec 2017
Enren said:
LvChoKer said:

Kai Chisaki from Boku no Hero Academia.
damm I knew it lol thanks man appreciate it
Don't fuck up the present, it's connected to your future!
Jul 28, 2021 10:56 PM
Jul 2018
@LvChoKer

No problem! :D
Jul 29, 2021 12:00 AM
Jul 2021
Classy_Cassy said:

Man, it's been ages since I've seen that show! I was wracking my brain all day trying to think of her. Thanks!
Jul 29, 2021 12:34 AM
Jul 2021
I'm looking for an anime I've seen on TV once when I was a small child in the very early 2000s. It had an early 2000s/90s art style. It wasn't particularly colorful, and the characters were on the more realistic side compared to 'moe' anime of the time. I distinctly remember a scene at the end of the episode, which went as follows: A small European-styled town was preparing to kill/punish a woman who was accused of something, most likely a crime or being a witch. I know there was a certain supernatural element to it. This scene was happening at night. It cut from the woman to a bloody writing on a wall that asserted the woman was innocent. I think you could still hear her crying at this point. That's all I can remember.
Jul 29, 2021 7:54 AM
Jul 29, 2021 8:07 AM
Nov 2018

Isn't she Chitanda from Hyouka?
She has similar hairstyle and wearing same school uniform
Jul 29, 2021 1:20 PM

Jan 2020
Any idea where these two are from? The first girl kind of looks like Yui from Oregairu, but not sure about that.

Jul 29, 2021 1:29 PM
Nov 2020
Hi can someone please tell the source of anime gif used in the video https://youtu.be/Mlml18Skthw
Jul 29, 2021 1:35 PM

Jan 2017
IrrelevantGuy said:
Any idea where these two are from? The first girl kind of looks like Yui from Oregairu, but not sure about that.

#1 - Yui Yuigahama
#2 - Saber Alter (In her Santa form from the Fate/Grand Order Game.)

tysonfist764 said:
Hi can someone please tell the source of anime gif used in the video https://youtu.be/Mlml18Skthw

Handsome Girl
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jul 29, 2021 2:09 PM

Jan 2020
Alexioos95 said:
IrrelevantGuy said:

#1 - Yui Yuigahama

tysonfist764 said:

Handsome Girl

So it was Yui after all. I also thought the second girl was Saber, but again, wasn't entirely sure about that.

Anyways, thanks a lot!
Jul 29, 2021 3:02 PM

Oct 2018
IrrelevantGuy said:
Alexioos95 said:

#1 - Yui Yuigahama

Handsome Girl

So it was Yui after all. I also thought the second girl was Saber, but again, wasn't entirely sure about that.

Anyways, thanks a lot!

Well don’t feel bad. Whoever the artist made her eyes red instead of a rose pink color. Though her signature hear bun is a giveaway
Jul 29, 2021 3:02 PM

Oct 2018
hyperrandom said:
Classy_Cassy said:

Man, it's been ages since I've seen that show! I was wracking my brain all day trying to think of her. Thanks!

Np glad too help
Jul 29, 2021 10:59 PM

Jan 2020
Classy_Cassy said:
IrrelevantGuy said:

Anyways, thanks a lot!

Well don’t feel bad. Whoever the artist made her eyes red instead of a rose pink color. Though her signature hear bun is a giveaway

Not only are her eyes colored differently, but her general design is also not that similar other than the head bun.
Jul 30, 2021 8:31 AM

Sep 2016
Was looking up anime gifs and found these two without titles, googling didn't help, anyone knows them?

https://i.imgur.com/XIivWeS.mp4
Jul 30, 2021 8:41 AM

Jan 2017
nbnt said:
Was looking up anime gifs and found these two without titles, googling didn't help, anyone knows them?

https://i.imgur.com/XIivWeS.mp4

#1 - Kannagi
#2 - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Movie 2 : Lagann-hen
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Pages (144) « First ... « 46 47 [48] 49 50 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Do you take screenshots of Anime

ST63LTH - 1 hour ago

13 by Ratris_Decision »»
1 minute ago

» What is the biggest problem in the world of anime in your opinion?

castle2001 - 12 hours ago

37 by Stygian_Prisoner »»
6 minutes ago

» show me your anime 3x3 ( 1 2 )

707supremacist - Yesterday

50 by thewiru »»
9 minutes ago

» we already have anime about 30 year old men so why not anime about 30 year old moms be the next trend?

tappioca - 13 minutes ago

0 by tappioca »»
13 minutes ago

» Are Risqué Anime Bad for the Industry?

Dragevard - 11 hours ago

28 by thewiru »»
38 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.