Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 29, 2020 2:10 PM

Nov 2020
to everyone who has shifted to an anime world, what are your experiences, what methods did you use, is it dangerous etc
i want to try this just because i'm curious because i've seen so many people talking about it

I want to talk to you as openly as I can,
but my heart is empty. The emptiness is a
mirror turned towards my own face.
I see myself in it,
and I am filled with fear and disgust.

Nov 29, 2020 2:15 PM

May 2013
Lol, gr8 thread.

Just do a shit ton of hallucinogens and the boundary between fiction and reality will crumble.

I speak from personal experience.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Nov 29, 2020 3:01 PM
Jul 2018
Just watch SAO bro :) You can self-inser- I mean, be shifted into an anime right there.
Nov 29, 2020 3:20 PM

May 2016
the right combination of shrooms can prolly get you anywhere you want
Nov 29, 2020 3:21 PM

May 2018
I tried shifting, it didn't work.. I honestly don't think it real. People who say they shifted probably just ended up having a lucid dream of some sort. So, if you want to "shift" that badly, try to get into lucid dreaming instead.
Nov 29, 2020 3:25 PM

Nov 2020
if you guys can get me all of those drugs i'd be more than excited lmao

I want to talk to you as openly as I can,
but my heart is empty. The emptiness is a
mirror turned towards my own face.
I see myself in it,
and I am filled with fear and disgust.

Nov 29, 2020 4:30 PM

Aug 2015
I used the "VR2-Anime" method.

Once you hook up all the body sensors properly on your VR suit to the VR-Comptroller Software and tested ALL movements (I once forgot this and had no walking ability and had to exit), and only after that put on the VR Headset, and confirm.

Place the 6 digit anime code against your VR instance in the Comptroller I/O field then wait for the green light and then hit go.

I could then meet up with my Waifu, and all of the other charachters.

The two main dangers for me have been the time limit ( you must set maximum time to the amount of concentration you have - inserting yourself into the anime world is not easy on your body or your brain - it feels like almost everything you do there requires double the amount of effort and it still doesnt feel very good)

The other danger is coming down when you return. Once you have been there, and you return, you feel an emptiness inside that is worse than the emptiness you left with. You have to learn to be kind to yourself, and try to sleep some of it off, or find some known methods to get you into a better frame of mind. I suggest sleeping right away as your mind will be exhaused from the trip.

Also, be aware if you do not leave of your own accord, and hit the maximum time out, you will be snapped back in to reality way too fast, and it hits you like a ton of bricks.

For the newbie, I would suggest only a couple of minutes at a time, and then build up by 5 minute intervals.

I pretty well do not visit the anime world in person anymore as I found it too difficult to cope with emotionally, and as I am 50 years old, I simply cannot concentrate that hard for so long.

I am not sad at the large money I spent to try it, only to realise I don't really enjoy it, but I do have a buyer for all of the equipment already so as soon as the payment is done, I will send the equpment.

From my own experience, I am glad I did it, but wouldn't bother again with it, as it was not all it was supposed to be -way too much like hard work!

Hope that helps.
idk about you but the closer a girl gets to looking like ronald mcdonald, the more aroused i become. CAV

where can we cast our eyes to @PoruMairu who thinks of himself a member of the true church. Helion.
Nov 29, 2020 5:18 PM
Jul 2018
consider being run over by a speeding truck

More topics from this board

» What sort of education did you get? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 23, 2019

75 by kashmirtravels »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you see yourself as more of a loser or winner in life?

philtecturophy - Sep 29

49 by LeDemiurge »»
38 minutes ago

» Why do people feel bored ? どうして人間は退屈を感じるのでしょうか?

ISeeLifePeople - Sep 26

13 by deg »»
1 hour ago

» Consider MAL-Badges dead

_cjessop19_ - Sep 30

15 by _cjessop19_ »»
1 hour ago

» 2024–25 NBA season

deg - Jun 26

40 by RainyEvenings »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.