Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 25, 2020 11:43 AM

Feb 2018
For those unfamiliar this series is almost the gender swap of Rent-a-Girlfriend.

Main character is a kinda lame person with bad habbits but with good qualities within - Check

Main co-protagonist is well educated and out of his/her league for the MP - Check

Both relationships start with a lie from MP - Check

Co-Protagonist agrees for his own benefic - Check

Relationship prolongs because MP keeps tellings lies about it - Check

I myself watched Wolf Girl and Black Prince just because it seemed the same as RaG, and maybe some others might do it the otherway around, just mind is the genre is also swapped from Shoujo to Shonen.
Dec 2, 2020 7:55 AM
Aug 2020
BiobulletM said:
For those unfamiliar this series is almost the gender swap of Rent-a-Girlfriend.

Main character is a kinda lame person with bad habbits but with good qualities within - Check

Main co-protagonist is well educated and out of his/her league for the MP - Check

Both relationships start with a lie from MP - Check

Co-Protagonist agrees for his own benefic - Check

Relationship prolongs because MP keeps tellings lies about it - Check

I myself watched Wolf Girl and Black Prince just because it seemed the same as RaG, and maybe some others might do it the otherway around, just mind is the genre is also swapped from Shoujo to Shonen.
Well as you mentioned it does have some similarities but the story is completely different. Unlike wolf girl RaG had 3 other chicks "fighting" over kazuya. Story is also pretty different and the way they go about it, I feel like RaG had a more realistic aspect to it and is better than wolf girl but as you said it is similar but not that much. It's like a typical shoujo manga/anime
Jan 7, 2021 11:56 AM
Nov 2019
No, it's not. Not even close lol
Jan 7, 2021 12:16 PM

Jul 2017
SayaniChan said:
No, it's not. Not even close lol

agreed, the checkboxes may tick but one series actually has progression whereas the other one just stalls indefinitely
Mar 8, 2021 5:45 AM
Dec 2018
I don't think so. The guys are all portrayed as pathetic in some way or another and the MC has more backbone than that loser in Rent A Girlfriend and is at least prepared to look at other people, even if her heart isn't in it. The guy in rental girlfriend wouldn't be separated from that his crush even if someone put a bomb underneath her. He is possibly the worst MC I have ever seen in manga or anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2014

157 by scorpioniclibra »»
Aug 3, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 26, 2014

135 by scorpioniclibra »»
Aug 3, 5:56 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2014

174 by scorpioniclibra »»
Aug 3, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

93 by jiajia »»
Jul 27, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2014

90 by jiajia »»
Jul 27, 12:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.