Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2020 12:55 PM

Jun 2020
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That. Was. So. Satisfyingggggg. I don't think any ending I've seen recently has made me as satisfied as this has made me. Beautiful.

Also, I just realized what 10th in the title means. At first I thought "it'd be the number of chapters?" (like in This Croc Will Die in 100 Days), then when I was halfway through I thought "maybe it'd be the amount of seasons that had passed since the beginning of the series?" (but that would've been 2 years and a half so it was wrong). Now when I finished, I realized it was really simple: 10 years. It really shows the manga's underlying message of friendship, and I heavily like that.

More topics from this board

» Is there any more chapters added ?

Almewx - Feb 6

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Feb 6, 12:03 PM

Poll: » 10th: You and I fell in love with the same person. Chapter 11 Discussion

Ishiryoku - Jun 5, 2021

0 by Ishiryoku »»
Jun 5, 2021 11:19 AM

Poll: » 10th: You and I fell in love with the same person. Chapter 9 Discussion

Ishiryoku - Jun 5, 2021

0 by Ishiryoku »»
Jun 5, 2021 10:35 AM

Poll: » 10th: You and I fell in love with the same person. Chapter 7 Discussion

Ishiryoku - Jun 5, 2021

0 by Ishiryoku »»
Jun 5, 2021 9:51 AM

Poll: » 10th: You and I fell in love with the same person. Chapter 6 Discussion

Ishiryoku - Jun 5, 2021

0 by Ishiryoku »»
Jun 5, 2021 9:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.