Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2020 4:50 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Showed of her erotic body erotically with fluid motion and expressive climax action. And showed off her cuteness and sluttiness very well.
Perhaps ds bulges against the belly too much And the hair seemed to float strangely
User-sanOct 31, 2020 5:04 AM
Oct 31, 2020 7:49 AM

Feb 2018
I like this art, it's really good ... and also sex using a school uniform not bad either

Nice table 10/10

No sex no life, xD... Nice girl and sensei too

SyureriaOct 31, 2020 9:18 AM
Oct 31, 2020 12:23 PM

Jul 2020
Check out the manga and see how low she stoop
Nov 1, 2020 1:32 AM

Mar 2019
Well new personality = new lifestyle...she da real d*ck hunter and pro at hiding.

But kids,l always still focus on your study as well.
Nov 1, 2020 7:09 AM
Nov 2017
dlxuniuniu said:
Well new personality = new lifestyle...she da real d*ck hunter and pro at hiding.

But kids,l always still focus on your study as well.

I’m not a ntr fan but I pretended it was when she said the sensei was her biggest she’s ever had and it was hot. The way she looks and acts is such a turn on but I can see what type of person she will turn out to be....cough cough prostitution with 10 kids all from different races. I was thinking this was a one episode show by the way she talked at the end but maybe not
Nov 1, 2020 8:19 AM

Aug 2018
Some of her moans are really hot!! 8/10!!
It can be 10/10 if they can bring old art style.
Nov 1, 2020 8:32 PM
Nov 2017
User-san said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Showed of her erotic body erotically with fluid motion and expressive climax action. And showed off her cuteness and sluttiness very well.
Perhaps ds bulges against the belly too much And the hair seemed to float strangely

That first scene in the source was her first fellatio and she was a virgin but the subs didn’t say the correct line but she was the horniest virgin I’ve ever seen unless she used a ton of toys before she did that which wasn’t in the source. I thought the art made her even hotter but knowing how she becomes kinda makes me wonder where the author wants her to end up with all the Raw sex she has with no talks of diseases or contraceptions.
Nov 1, 2020 11:34 PM

May 2012
This girl is extremely perverted. She want to do it with everyone
Nov 2, 2020 4:06 AM
Oct 2013
L-Mo-Reppin said:
That first scene in the source was her first fellatio and she was a virgin but the subs didn’t say the correct line but she was the horniest virgin I’ve ever seen unless she used a ton of toys before she did that which wasn’t in the source
her saying she was virgin until recently suggested she was already not virgin since meeting him (definitely not mistranslation, its in the original Japanese, also she said the same thing in the manga which seems to be mistranslated in the manga's eng ranslation). would be strange to say that if she only just lost virgin right after inserting his D. Indeed she was way slutty and skilled for a virgin. Even experienced girls are not at such high level.
User-sanNov 2, 2020 4:37 AM
Nov 2, 2020 11:58 AM
Mar 2020
ye i love dem sluts
Nov 2, 2020 3:59 PM

Sep 2014
She removes her glasses and tie her hair a little differently and no one recognize her lol. Damn maybe Japanese actually recognize themselves with different body features since they all look the same (jk).

Nonetheless I hope she will graduate as an honour students with great grades and I can't wait to see her friend in the next episode.
Nov 3, 2020 9:42 AM
Jan 2018
Yoooooooooo....why am I getting metamorphosis vibes from this?
Nov 3, 2020 5:58 PM
Jun 2020
Yoo.. do anyone know the seiyuu of her XD
I really like her cute voice
Nov 4, 2020 10:47 AM
Apr 2009
R1zarD9K said:

Yes, Kanako, AKA Akane Fujita, you know Sistine from Rokudenashi, the imouto from Ero manga sensei. Ya, her. She has been doing eroge for a while.
Nov 4, 2020 11:47 PM
Jun 2020
gouf123 said:
R1zarD9K said:

Yes, Kanako, AKA Akane Fujita, you know Sistine from Rokudenashi, the imouto from Ero manga sensei. Ya, her. She has been doing eroge for a while.
oh damn... My sistineXD
Nov 10, 2020 12:43 PM

Jul 2017
I am here for my favourite voice actress, anything voiced by her is an instant 10/10
Nov 11, 2020 2:59 AM
Jul 2018
User-san said:
L-Mo-Reppin said:
That first scene in the source was her first fellatio and she was a virgin but the subs didn’t say the correct line but she was the horniest virgin I’ve ever seen unless she used a ton of toys before she did that which wasn’t in the source
her saying she was virgin until recently suggested she was already not virgin since meeting him (definitely not mistranslation, its in the original Japanese, also she said the same thing in the manga which seems to be mistranslated in the manga's eng ranslation). would be strange to say that if she only just lost virgin right after inserting his D. Indeed she was way slutty and skilled for a virgin. Even experienced girls are not at such high level.

But what if she watches a lot of hentai haha lol jk
Dec 9, 2020 9:55 AM

Apr 2020
Ayaka's voice is kawaii! Oh, so it's Eromanga-sensei! 🧡

Dec 15, 2020 12:34 PM

Sep 2019
AzraxHentai said:
Yoooooooooo....why am I getting metamorphosis vibes from this?
Same hairstyle, same glasses. It looks like they wanted her to look like Saki lol.
Aug 11, 2023 3:08 PM

Aug 2021
She found her true self xd
Ayaka is very cute <3!
Very good.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuutousei Ayaka no Uraomote Episode 2 Discussion

Apakabar - Feb 6, 2021

11 by Hentai1608 »»
Aug 11, 2023 3:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.