Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 28, 2020 12:59 PM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
I know I shouldn't expect much from a short ecchi anime, but I'm here to see what meets the eye.
Is this shit sex harassment the tutorial? That's horrible, lol. And that's not even cute. Just horrible...
The comedy isn't funny.
I prefer Iya na kao sarenagara. Dunno why. Femdom side.

Oct 28, 2020 11:40 PM

Sep 2019
I've never heard of Iya na kao sarenagara could you hit me with a link? Also, I feel inclined to believe this is sexual harassment but... I mean the dude is begging to see some pantsu right? Must be a pretty thirsty fuck. I wonder what went wrong with his life that lead to this point lol. Oh yea the question, yeah I'd say its sexual harassment.
Oct 29, 2020 12:25 AM
Jul 2018
>watching ecchi;
>it's sexual harassment.

Did you even watch any other ecchi? 99.9% of them are nothing but 'never-ending' sexual harassment.

Not even ecchi:

Any generic ecchi be like:

Btw, One Piece did it long time ago:
removed-userOct 29, 2020 12:37 AM
Oct 29, 2020 1:20 PM

Oct 2016
Bruh moment

Nov 19, 2020 12:25 AM

Oct 2014
.[
Watame said:
>watching ecchi;
>it's sexual harassment.

Did you even watch any other ecchi? 99.9% of them are nothing but 'never-ending' sexual harassment.

Not even ecchi:

I hate all the Fire Force fan service. I feel bad for her. Its doesnt help the plot. Its just random lewdness.
Nov 26, 2020 3:58 AM
Jul 2018
Gazz said:
.[
Watame said:
>watching ecchi;
>it's sexual harassment.

Not even ecchi:

I hate all the Fire Force fan service. I feel bad for her. Its doesnt help the plot. Its just random lewdness.

I do not hate it. However, when you see it every episode, it becomes somewhat annoying, ngl. Atsushi-san just loves cat girls, cannot be helped, lol.
Nov 26, 2020 5:37 AM
Jul 2018
_Azuka_ said:
I've never heard of Iya na kao sarenagara could you hit me with a link? Also, I feel inclined to believe this is sexual harassment but... I mean the dude is begging to see some pantsu right? Must be a pretty thirsty fuck. I wonder what went wrong with his life that lead to this point lol. Oh yea the question, yeah I'd say its sexual harassment.

Don't know if someone has already sent one
https://myanimelist.net/anime/37021/Iya_na_Kao_sare_nagara_Opantsu_Misete_Moraitai
https://myanimelist.net/anime/38163/Iya_na_Kao_sare_nagara_Opantsu_Misete_Moraitai_2
Nov 26, 2020 8:46 AM
Jun 2016
I mean, yes...this is sexual harassment, and can be a little bit rapey tbh...in the last episode the girl changed her mind but the protagonist insisted and literally forced her to show her pantsu....

not cool, if consent is removed you should totally stop even if you were given permission in the beginning
Nov 26, 2020 8:52 AM

Dec 2018
Only if you try to copycat this in real life I guess?
Nov 27, 2020 8:40 PM

Jun 2020
je pense que t'abuse kho
I remember the fallen, do they think of me?
When their bones in the ocean forever will be
I remember the living do they think of me?
When my bones in the ocean forever will be
Nov 27, 2020 9:32 PM
No.1 Misato Simp

Sep 2019
its anime, who cares
Nov 27, 2020 9:38 PM

Jun 2020
i think that even if anime, we can discuss. true? or false. you decide
Nov 27, 2020 9:50 PM
No.1 Misato Simp

Sep 2019
ok anime its ok because the girls didnt call police
Nov 27, 2020 10:30 PM

Jun 2020
hmmm I will think about this
Nov 28, 2020 12:00 PM

Jun 2020
after over twelve hours of thought I think that it might be bad even if anime girl didnt call police
Nov 28, 2020 10:59 PM
No.1 Misato Simp

Sep 2019
No! You need to understand that they didn't call for help or call the police because they didn't feel that it was wrong. They may act embarrassed, but I think that the main character knows them well enough to determine when too much is too much. The reaction of the girl is never bad and I really think that they are just the type where they want a pushy man. Now that might not be the case for most women, but in this specific case, I think that the characters are just having fun showing their underwear to the protagonist. Now, back to my original point, the main character is clearly stronger than the girls in the anime as proved by the latest episode where he pulls the skirt up. The only way someone that is unconsenting would try to break free from him (if he really was sexually harassing them) would be with help. And I think we all know that a school is full of people that could hear a scream and would run to help.
Nov 28, 2020 11:42 PM

Jun 2020
ok. I have rewatched the 7 episodes currently out right now and I must say that there is no sexual harassment, however I must say that the protagonist is engaging in very risky behaviour. One of these days the girl will really not like what he is doing be cause he is not making sure that the girls will enjoy his boobies-panties-groveling skit. he will be in big trouble. especially since he got physical in the last episode.

in short, to answer OP, is this a sexual harassment tutorial? I would argue that yes. because I find it unlikely that if you were to replicate these things in real life they would work out smoothly

is it ok in anime? yes. ok IRL? probably not. but we can all enjoy the anime because as I said its ok in the anime

One important thing to note is that OP is admitting a preference to Iya na kao sarenagara, a show similar to this one, except the protagonist actually has a position of power over the girls (one of the girls is the protagonist's maid) but I guess its fine since he lets the girls be disgusted and its femdom

The protagonist in this anime has a similar or lower position in society (one of the girls is his teacher and the others are students like him), however he consistently keeps the conversational upper ground. I think this is why OP finds this anime uncomfortable

Nov 29, 2020 12:22 AM
No.1 Misato Simp

Sep 2019
Wow I guess you really understood my point. Thank you for bringing a clear and detailed conclusion to this thread. You really explain this like someone that would have at least 2000+ forum posts. +rep
Nov 29, 2020 1:53 AM

Jun 2020
thank you friend, all that it took was two bright individuals with different initial opinions to exchange ideas to derive an irrefutable conclusion to this thread. this should be done for all problems in life, although not all are as easy to solve as is dogeza a sex harassment tutorial. i wish you the best. +rep
Dec 4, 2020 7:42 AM

Apr 2017
Listen to my story.

2 years ago, I met this girl, and I was instantly captivated by her smile. So I tried asking her out soon after. She rejected me. I was heartbroken. I cried. I went to drink in the bar. But the next day, I asked her out again, but in dogeza.

She is now my wife.
Dec 5, 2020 1:26 PM

Apr 2020
Xystus said:
Listen to my story.

2 years ago, I met this girl, and I was instantly captivated by her smile. So I tried asking her out soon after. She rejected me. I was heartbroken. I cried. I went to drink in the bar. But the next day, I asked her out again, but in dogeza.

She is now my waifu.
Problem solved, Dogeza is amazing. End of thread.

It's not an anime,
without a beach episode.

- William Shakespeare

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dogeza de Tanondemita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dominik_Fark - Dec 30, 2020

82 by AnchientProphet2 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Dogeza de Tanondemita Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 23, 2020

24 by Gator »»
Jan 15, 2:35 PM

Poll: » Dogeza de Tanondemita Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 16, 2020

24 by Gator »»
Jan 15, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Dogeza de Tanondemita Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 9, 2020

22 by Gator »»
Jan 15, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Dogeza de Tanondemita Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 2, 2020

33 by Gator »»
Jan 15, 2:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.