Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 10, 2020 9:41 PM

Dec 2019
I know there's next to nothing released about this project, but I'm interested in watching another anime from Wit Studio.

-Edit- There's been much more updates, pretty excited to see what they bring to the table.
KayY_YMay 11, 2022 7:29 AM
Oct 19, 2020 9:46 AM

Oct 2019
I like vampires, I like music; I’m all in. I love when an anime combining two of my interests comes out.
Wit Studio is my favorite in terms of animation, so yay =D
Oct 26, 2020 11:36 PM

Jul 2017
A vampire queen and a young girl searching for paradise together? It sounds vaugely utena-ish, but spooky. I'm really excited!
Oct 27, 2020 5:16 AM
Jul 2018
synopsis reminds me of wolf's rain
Oct 27, 2020 10:18 AM

Jun 2019
Can't say I'm hyped yet, but with Tetsuya Nishio as Character Designer and Chief Animation Director and with the quality of recent Wit Studio releases, the chances of it being great are very big!
Nov 12, 2020 1:34 AM

May 2016
Guess they couldn't order a new season of Owari no Seraph so this'll have to do (IIRC probably cause issues with the manga and/or differences between the two, or licensing stuff yet.). Sounds like it'll be an interesting feels-good (mostly) SoL with some mature themes kinda like what Kino no Tabi seemed to me (I haven't gotten around to finishing that one yet.)
Nov 28, 2020 1:26 PM
Sep 2019
Kanethedragon said:
Guess they couldn't order a new season of Owari no Seraph so this'll have to do (IIRC probably cause issues with the manga and/or differences between the two, or licensing stuff yet.). Sounds like it'll be an interesting feels-good (mostly) SoL with some mature themes kinda like what Kino no Tabi seemed to me (I haven't gotten around to finishing that one yet.)

Yes i want more seraph of the end too.
But hopefully vampire in the garden turnd out to be good.
We'll see
Jan 23, 2021 7:19 PM
Nov 2020
Man, I want to see this anime... However, I really want Wit to pick up Seraph of the end. Ditch this project and give me some damn Owari no Seraph!!
Nov 2, 2021 8:40 PM

Sep 2020
It's already end of 2021 still no release date. Hope it doesn't get cancelled ಥ╭╮ಥ
Nov 3, 2021 12:06 AM
May 2013
I feel like they are going to update us about this at the Netflix Anime event on Nov 9th
Nov 3, 2021 5:10 AM
Oct 2021
TheGoldenCatch said:
I feel like they are going to update us about this at the Netflix Anime event on Nov 9th

For sure, the president of WIT will be there
Nov 4, 2021 12:17 AM

Sep 2020
TheGoldenCatch said:
Rolls2122 said:
TheGoldenCatch said:

For sure, the president of WIT will be there
That's great hopefully we get some extra information on Vampire in the Garden and Grimm.(≧▽≦)
Mar 26, 2022 8:55 PM

Apr 2012
minniemoon said:
A vampire queen and a young girl searching for paradise together? It sounds vaugely utena-ish, but spooky. I'm really excited!

More like an urban fantasy from the mid 00s. Then there was a fashion for original projects of this kind.
Mar 27, 2022 3:05 PM

Jan 2020
so excited lol, wit studio is on fire
Mar 28, 2022 2:05 AM
Dec 2021
Honestly, the reason I am interested in this, is because wit studio is animating it.
Mar 30, 2022 12:05 AM
Apr 2020
KayY_J said:
I know there's next to nothing released about this project, but I'm interested in watching another anime from Wit Studio. What do you guys think?

The vampire genre in anime has poor quality overall from what I see , but I hope they don't make it another cringe show about 2 girls that fall in love in an apocalyptic world lmfao
It's from Netflix after all so we can expect anything
And for wit studio their originals can be great sometimes but not all of them , so I hope they don't fuck up the story and not only focus on the production quality
Mar 30, 2022 2:45 AM

Sep 2020
khalil04uzumaki said:
KayY_J said:
I know there's next to nothing released about this project, but I'm interested in watching another anime from Wit Studio. What do you guys think?

The vampire genre in anime has poor quality overall from what I see , but I hope they don't make it another cringe show about 2 girls that fall in love in an apocalyptic world lmfao
And for wit studio their originals can be great sometimes but not all of them , so I hope they don't fuck up the story and not only focus on the production quality
I think you might end up getting disappointed ☹️ if you have seen the trailer carefully you know in which direction the plot is going 🧐 That trailer is full of spoiler.
Mar 30, 2022 2:54 AM
Apr 2020
ZXEAN said:
khalil04uzumaki said:

I think you might end up getting disappointed ☹️ if you have seen the trailer carefully you know in which direction the plot is going 🧐 That trailer is full of spoiler.

It's because I watched the trailer that I'm saying this 😂
I don't know why am I hoping for it to be in another way but , the hope is all we have unfortunately
But ffs I desperately want to know who cares or wants these kind of stories, there's a lot of good mangas and light novels to adapt and make profit from 🤦🏻‍♂️
Mar 30, 2022 3:27 AM

Sep 2020
khalil04uzumaki said:
ZXEAN said:

I don't know why am I hoping for it to be in another way but , the hope is all we have unfortunately
But ffs I desperately want to know who cares or wants these kind of stories, there's a lot of good mangas and light novels to adapt and make profit from 🤦🏻‍♂️
Originals are more profitable for a studio.

Anyway I watched this trailer multiple times and I think 🤔 I know how this anime gonna play out. Vampire queen gonna die at the end.
Mar 30, 2022 4:06 AM
Apr 2020
ZXEAN said:
khalil04uzumaki said:

Anyway I watched this trailer multiple times and I think 🤔 I know how this anime gonna play out. Vampire queen gonna die at the end.

That sounds a fitting and potential scenario
Apr 9, 2022 5:38 AM

Feb 2020
Hmm... This seems quite interesting.
Apr 9, 2022 8:44 PM
May 2020
ZXEAN said:
khalil04uzumaki said:

Have you seen Vivy's trailer. Or even Great Pretender's. They are all Wit×Netflix shows.
Their trailers do reveal big plotpoints. But when you watch the actual show, it offers a lot more than what their trailer can show.

Vivy's trailer show Vivy get destroyed, and yes she gets destroyed in like episode 3 or 4 and the story goes a lot more beyond it.

Bro, a lot of anime trailers don't fully show what the anime are all about, just a sneak peak of what it may offer.
Apr 10, 2022 8:17 PM

Sep 2020
Sonson7 said:
ZXEAN said:

Have you seen Vivy's trailer. Or even Great Pretender's. They are all Wit×Netflix shows.
Their trailers do reveal big plotpoints. But when you watch the actual show, it offers a lot more than what their trailer can show.

Vivy's trailer show Vivy get destroyed, and yes she gets destroyed in like episode 3 or 4 and the story goes a lot more beyond it.

Bro, a lot of anime trailers don't fully show what the anime are all about, just a sneak peak of what it may offer.
I just made a small assumption that's all. We will see what's store for us when the actual show drops.
May 11, 2022 6:14 AM

May 2013
Is this yuri? It feels like yuri. I hope this is yuri. It could be incredible good and epic yuri if it is.

More topics from this board

» Did it live up to our expectations?

SofiaBulga - Jul 7, 2022

18 by bubba460z »»
Mar 2, 10:35 PM

Poll: » Vampire in the Garden Episode 1 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 16, 2022

37 by TristanPDX »»
Jan 28, 2:01 PM

Poll: » Vampire in the Garden Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 16, 2022

79 by 4561236 »»
Jul 18, 2023 1:08 PM

Poll: » Vampire in the Garden Episode 4 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 16, 2022

24 by Pitchagon »»
May 2, 2023 5:49 AM

Poll: » Vampire in the Garden Episode 2 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 16, 2022

18 by Ker0w0 »»
Apr 30, 2023 5:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.